Now is the time for basketball fans to head to Caesars Sportsbook to bet on the opening week of the 2023-24 NCAA basketball season. Many teams tipped off the season on Monday night, and there are more quality college basketball games to bet on throughout the rest of this week.
Caesars is the place to go for your college hoops bets this week for multiple reasons:
- Caesars has a welcome bonus of up to $1,000 for new users
- There is currently a 50% profit boost available when you bet on college basketball.
Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code and CBB Profit Boost
Visit Caesars to place a wager on college basketball this week and take advantage of the sportsbook’s welcome offer using promo code TODAY1000. All you have to do is head to Caesars, which will cover your first bet, worth up to $1,000. Additionally, when you make another bet on college basketball today, Caesars also gives a 50% profit boost. (Note: profit boost offer good through 11:59 p.m. local time on Tuesday, November 7).
Both the welcome offer and basketball profit boost cannot be combined. Available in the following states: AZ, CO, IN, IA, IL, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA & WV
Caesars College Basketball Profit Boost
Additional terms and conditions of the Caesars college basketball profit boost, which is available everywhere Caesars operates:
- Offer valid until 11:59 p.m. local time on November 7
- Good for one (1) Profit Boost to use on any market for any college basketball game
- Max wager for profit boost: $25
- Max additional winnings for profit boost: $1,000
- Wager odds must be -200 or longer
- Wager cannot be placed using a previously accrued bonus bet or any other bonus or special offer
- Same Game Parlays, Parlays, and Super Parlays qualify as long as all legs are on college basketball
First Week of 2023-24 College Basketball Season Odds at Caesars
Many teams started their seasons on Monday night, but there are plenty more tip-offs later this week.
The highlight on Tuesday night is Auburn’s neutral-site game against No. 20 Baylor in Sioux Falls, SD, at 9 p.m. Eastern. The Tigers and Bears are both coming off NCAA Tournament appearances last season — Auburn was eliminated in the second round by Houston. At the same time, Baylor was bounced in the same round by Creighton. Oddsmakers expect a close game in that one.
The first true marquee game of the week doesn’t come until Friday, though. That’s when college hoops fans will be treated to a big night highlighted by No. 12 Arizona at No. 2 Duke (7:00 p.m. on ESPN2). Other notable match-ups between teams expected to make the tournament that are scheduled for Friday include Texas A&M-Ohio State, Tennessee-Wisconsin, and Florida-Virginia.
How to Get Started with Caesars
- Find your version of the Caesars Sportsbook App on the App Store or Google Play. You can also click on our affiliate link to get started.
- Register for an account. You must provide your first and last name, a valid email address, and the last four digits of your Social Security number to sign up for a Caesars Sportsbook account. The sportsbook might require additional verification documents when you make your first deposit.
- Claim a welcome bonus. Use the Caesars Sportsbook promo code TODAY1000 provided here at Gaming Today to unlock the welcome bonus in your state. Look for the “Promo Code” box during the deposit process and enter the Caesars Sportsbook promo code in that field.
- Make your first deposit. You’ll have several convenient deposit options when you sign up at Caesars Sportsbook. PayPal, Play+, ACH/eCheck, credit cards, and debit cards can all be used to make instant deposits.
- Place your first bet. Once you’ve funded your Caesars Sportsbook account, making your first bet is as easy as clicking on whatever lines you want to bet. Once you’ve clicked on a line, the wager appears on the bet slip at the right of the screen.
- Enter the amount you wish to bet, and the potential payout is displayed at the bottom of the bet slip. Click “Confirm” to officially send the bet to the sportsbook.