The Olympic odds are rolling in. The athletes are ready. The spectators are…not allowed to watch live. But still, the delayed 2020 Olympics will take place in Tokyo starting this weekend. And for many US sports fans, this will be the first Olympiad they can place bets on. DraftKings Sportsbook has already released a state-by-state list of the events it’ll offer on its sportsbook. Other operators are offering events as regulations allow.
And with new betting opportunities come new promotions. Here’s what DraftKings has on offer for the Olympics. The global event kicks off July 23.
New Users: Bet $1 To Win $100
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook as a new user and you can claim a no-brainer offer. Bet $1 and if the US wins a medal in any event, win $100.
Here are the terms and conditions:
- Offer is valid from 7/19 at 8 a.m. ET through 8/8 at 11:59 p.m. ET
- Must be a first-time depositor at DraftKings sportsbook
- Must deposit $5+ into your sportsbook account
- Place a $1+ bet on any Olympic event before that event begins
- If the US wins a medal in any event, you win $100 in free bets once your original bet settles
- The bonus is paid in 4 increments of $25 free bets
- Free bets will be valid for 7 days following receipt
- Free bets are not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable/non-transferable
More Offers From DraftKings
Alongside that sportsbook offer, DraftKings will give players free-to-play Olympic pools for more than $100,000 in prizes.
Plus, DraftKings Casino is updating its universal offer. Now, new users will get $50 in free credits plus a $1500 deposit bonus. Not much has changed, but the free credits have increased by $20, giving you more to kickstart casino gaming.