After more than three years, the UFC world finally welcomes the return of Jon “Bones” Jones, who will fight Ciryl “Bon Gamin” Gane at UFC 285 on Saturday, March 4 in Las Vegas. By signing up with our exclusive DraftKings promo code, fans interested in betting on this fight can score $1,200 in bonuses.
UFC fans have been looking forward to this pay-per-view event for a long time, and if you’re a new DraftKings Sportsbook customer, this offer can make the night of fighting even sweeter for you.
Here is what’s in store: a $50 bonus bet, a 20% deposit match worth up to $1,000, and $150 in bonus bets off a $5 moneyline bet.
Get started by applying our DraftKings Sportsbook promo code here.
UFC 285 Odds + DraftKings Promo Code for Jones vs. Gane
This card is loaded with talented fighters, two championship bouts, and a ton of betting value. Jones, the former two-time light heavyweight champ (-165 on the moneyline at DraftKings) is a slight favorite over Gane, the top-ranked heavyweight (+140), in Saturday’s main event for the UFC Heavyweight title.
Here are the odds for Jones vs. Gane, along with a click-to-claim promo link from DraftKings:
UFC · Sat (3/4) @ 8:00 pm ET
|T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, NV|
Breaking Down DraftKings’ Sign-up Bonuses
Saturday’s event should be fun, but it can also be profitable. When you register for a DraftKings account with our promo code, you can claim three bonuses for a grand total of $1,200.
$50 Bonus Bet & 20% Deposit Match Up to $1,000
The simplest of the three bonuses is the sportsbook’s $50 bonus bet, which you can grab by simply depositing $5 into your account. Once that’s done, you can play with the bonus bet any way you’d like.
The second bonus is the 20% deposit match. This offer has a couple of layers to it, but it caters to all types of players. New customers can earn up to $1,000 based on their first deposit.
If you’re craving every last dollar of this promo, then you can deposit $5,000 to secure the full one grand. On the other hand, if you’re interested in making a smaller deposit, then you can lay down $500 to receive a $100 bonus, or a $100 deposit for a $20 bonus, etc.
Claim $50 Bonus Bet + 20% Deposit Match Promo Here: Earn $1,200 at DraftKings
The one caveat is that the deal comes with a 25x playthrough requirement, which means you have to play $25 on DraftKings products (Sportsbook, Casino, DFS) for every $1 of the bonus you’d like to withdraw.
Read more: Our DraftKings Sportsbook Review
Bet $5, Get $150
Imagine a world where you can get 30-to-1 odds just by picking the correct winner of any UFC fight. Well, at DraftKings, that world exists. The third part of the package is a limited-time odds boost that you can’t find anywhere else. Whenever a sportsbook app offers a ‘Bet and Get’ promotion, you should grab it.
Wager $5 on any UFC fighter’s moneyline and score a $150 bonus if your selected fighter wins. There are 13 fights on Saturday’s lineup, which means there are 26 fighters to choose from. The choice is yours on which one you want to use the odds boost on.
Let’s look at Saturday’s main event for example. Under ordinary, boring conditions, a winning $5 wager on Jones to beat Gane would pay out $3.03. Big whoop. On the other hand, if you activate our promo code and use the odds boost on this exact bet, then the payout would become $153.03 instead of the measly three-or-so dollars.
Learn how moneyline odds works here: Moneyline Calculator
Remember, you can use this promo on any fighter at UFC 285, but the wise decision is to take the fighter that offers the best chance of victory, and that chance is reflected in the moneyline odds.
Fortunately, there are a bunch of large favorites fighting on Saturday. Here are a few great options to pick from:
- Farid Basharat (-450) vs. Da’Mon Blackshear
- Ian Garry (-645) vs. Kenan Song
- Bo Nickal (-460) vs. Jamie Pickett
- Shavkat Rakhmonov (-490) vs. Geoff Neal
- Valentina Shevchenko (-700) Alexa Grasso
Get in on the action here: Bet $5, Win $150 at DraftKings
How to Sign Up With DraftKings Promo Code & Claim Bonuses
Users can get started right away with claiming these bonuses by following this simple step-by-step guide below:
- Click here to activate the promo offers and begin the account registration process
- Insert any required personal information (full name, address, last four digits of SSN, etc.)
- Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app (Apple Store or Google Play Store) for the optimal betting experience (live odds, quick withdrawals, etc.)
- Deposit cash using any of DraftKings’ accepted online banking methods and wager at least $5. Be mindful the deposit match bonus corresponds to your first-ever deposit
UFC 285 Event Info
- Location: T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, NV
- Date: Saturday, Mar. 4, 2023
- Start Time: Prelims at 5:30 p.m. ET | Main Card at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Where to Watch: ESPN+ & PPV
UFC 285 Main Card Odds
UFC 286 is going to be quite the spectacle. Here’s the main card lineup for Saturday’s event, along with each fighter’s corresponding moneyline odds at DraftKings (as of Wednesday morning, Mar. 1):
- Heavyweight Title Bout: Jon Jones (-165) vs. Cyril Gane (+140)
- Women’s Flyweight Title Bout: Valentina Shevchenko (-700) vs. Alexa Grasso (+510)
- Welterweight Bout: Geoff Neal (+390) vs. Shavkat Rakhmonov (-490)
- Lightweight Bout: Mateusz Gamrot (-225) vs. Jalin Turner (+190)
- Middleweight Bout: Bo Nickal (-1500) vs. Jamie Pickett (+900)