Our DraftKings promo code will give new users up to $1,250 in bonuses for the first College Football Saturday of the season. Get up to $1,000 on a deposit match and $250 in bonus bets with a minimum deposit and $5 wager.
There’s no shortage of college football odds to consider for the first week of the season. Place a wager to open the day on Colorado vs. 17th-ranked TCU, or wait until primetime to bet on West Virginia vs. seventh-ranked Penn State. The deposit bonus is not available in Massachusetts.
DraftKings Promo Code and Welcome Offer Info
Get up to $1,250 in bonuses by signing up to DraftKings Sportsbook with our affiliate link. You can also click on Play Now to sign up for the sports betting app. There is no DraftKings promo code needed to receive the welcome promotion.
First, new users can get a $50 bonus bet by simply depositing $5 in their account. An additional $200 in bonus bets are available if a $5 wager is placed. It’s a quick way to get access to site credit and place wagers on college football games.
For those looking to place larger bets, DraftKings offers a 20% deposit match up to $1,000. These are not bonus bets – instead, this is an amount unlocked after completing a 25x playthrough requirement.
Please note that bonus bets are not available for immediate withdrawal and all playthrough requirements must be met. All bonus credit is subject to expire in a certain amount of time. View all terms and conditions at DraftKings when signing up.
Additional College Football Bonuses at DraftKings
DraftKings establishes itself as one of the best college football betting sites with its retention promos. After completing the steps required for bonus bets, users at DraftKings can opt-in to promos specific to college football. These are available to most users – just check what’s available under the “Promos” section. Availability and maximum bet amounts may be different for each account.
First, bettors can get a No Sweat Token for a Week 1 bet. Up to that amount will be given back as a bonus bet for future use if it loses. Simply apply the promo on the betslip and place the wager.
Second, DraftKings features a Stepped Up Parlay. Up to a 100% profit boost may be earned if a parlay of 10 legs hits for the user. A lower boost is first given when the parlay begins, and the boost amount increases as more legs are added to the betslip. The minimum odds requirement must be met for all legs.
Top College Football Matchups to Bet on DraftKings
DraftKings Sportsbook features numerous odds for college football games, along with team and player props where available. Bettors can use their bonus money to place wagers on all the action. Here’s a look at all the top games that are in action on Saturday.
- Colorado vs. No. 17 TCU – 12 p.m. ET on FOX
- Virginia vs. No. 12 Tennessee – 12 p.m. ET on ABC
- East Carolina vs. No. 2 Michigan – 12 p.m. ET on Peacock
- No. 3 Ohio State vs. Indiana – 3:30 p.m. ET on CBS
- Boise State vs. No. 10 Washington – 3:30 p.m. ET on ABC
- West Virginia vs. No. 7 Penn State – 7:30 p.m. ET on NBC
How to Sign Up at DraftKings Sportsbook
- Claim the welcome bonus with our DraftKings affiliate link here. No promo code is needed to sign up, but you must click on the link before registering.
- Fill out all details to verify the user on a desktop or mobile device.
- Complete registration at DraftKings and deposit money to receive the first two portions of the bonus offer (20% Deposit Match, $50 Bonus Bet).
- The final portion of the welcome promo will be given once at least a $5 wager is placed ($200 in Bonus Bets).