Buckle up, Vermont residents. Mobile sports betting apps will officially launch in the Green Mountain State on Jan. 11, 2024.
And if you think that’s exciting, DraftKings Vermont is already offering $200 in Bonus Bets to new VT customers who sign up early using our click-to-claim DraftKings promo code: Join DraftKings VT Sportsbook.
Time is of the essence here, so let’s break down DraftKings Vermont’s bonus offer and explain how you can unlock $200 in bonuses before the official arrival of legal sportsbooks.
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. 21+ VT Only
Unlock $200 in Bonus Bets With DraftKings Vermont Promo Code
On Jan. 11, 2024, sports fans in Vermont will finally be able to join the betting action and start placing wagers. DraftKings Vermont is already providing a monetary leg up to its players. By using our exclusive promo code link to register for an account, new VT users who sign up early will earn $200 in Bonus Bets when DraftKings launches its Sportsbook app in the state.
The money will be issued as eight (8) $25 Bonus Bets on launch day. Once issued, you will have up to seven (7) days to play with them before they expire.
How to Join DraftKings Vermont and Claim Pre-Registration Offer
When betting with real money, the last thing you want is to feel stressed and overwhelmed. That’s why DraftKings Vermont simplifies the registration and promo activation process for its new customers.
Follow a few easy-to-understand steps, and you’ll be on your way to wagering on Vermont sports with $200 in Bonus Bets:
- Click this link to activate the DraftKings VT bonus offer and begin registering.
- Enter the required basic personal information (name, date of birth, address, etc.) to verify your identity.
- Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app to your mobile device (App Store for iOS users and Google Play Store for Android users).
- Receive $200 in Bonus Bets on launch day.
DraftKings Vermont Sportsbook App: Key Features
The DraftKings Sportsbook app is one that every serious sports bettor should download. With a 4.8 rating (out of 5 stars) and more than 400,000 customer reviews on the App Store, DraftKings has become one of the most popular and trustworthy betting apps on the market.
DraftKings Vermont is available on iOS, Android, and desktop. It is an easy-to-manage app that allows for speedy live betting opportunities.
There are plenty of banking methods as well. Customers can deposit money into their accounts through online banking, PayPal, ACH, and more.
What the Vermont Sports Betting Market Will Look Like
Vermont has no professional sports teams, but residents often follow teams from neighboring states, including Massachusetts and New York.
Massachusetts has five pro teams, with the New England Patriots, Boston Celtics, Boston Bruins, Boston Red Sox, and New England Revolution calling the Bay State home.
Meanwhile, New York is a sports bettor’s dream. Vermonters often follow its pro teams, including the New York Yankees, New York Mets, New York Giants, New York Jets, Buffalo Bills, New York Rangers, New York Islanders, Buffalo Sabres, New York Knicks, Brooklyn Nets, and New York Liberty.
Betting on University of Vermont Catamounts
One of Vermont’s most popular and successful teams is the University of Vermont Catamounts, a D1 school that occasionally appears in the NCAA men’s basketball tournament (March Madness). The Catamounts won the America East championship last season and are leading the conference again this season, making them a fun team to watch.
Bettors in Vermont can only wager on the Catamounts — and any other in-state college team — if they are in tournament play. So, Catamounts fans won’t be able to bet on regular-season action.
The timing for the launch date of legal Vermont sports betting falls perfectly before NFL Wild Card Weekend (January 13-15), giving VT sports fans a full slate of playoff games to bet on this year.
A competitive industry drives sportsbooks to offer bonuses and other sportsbook promos to fans. You can expect to receive regular promotions for existing customers from DraftKings and other big names in the betting landscape. DraftKings understands the competitive nature of booming markets, so it offers highly profitable and generous welcome bonuses to new customers, like the $200 in Bonus Bets deal.
Notable Vermont Sports Betting Updates
- Jan. 11, 2024: First day that Vermont residents and visitors can wager legally on sports.
- Aug. 3, 2023: In a release announcing its second quarter 2023 financial results, DraftKings confirms plans to launch in Vermont once sports betting goes live in the state. “DraftKings expects to launch its Sportsbook product in … Vermont, in each case pending licensure and regulatory approvals as well as securing market access in North Carolina and Vermont,” the release said.
- June 14, 2023: Sports betting is now legal in Vermont. Governor Phil Scott signed HB 127 into law to grant sports betting in Vermont. DraftKings is one of three sportsbooks to set up shop in the state.