Kansas City begins its quest to return to the Super Bowl on Sunday afternoon when it visits the Arizona Cardinals, and our FanDuel Kansas promo code, one of the best sportsbook promos to bet on the Chiefs in NFL Week 1, can help bettors get off to a great start this season.
New FanDuel Kansas customers receive $150 in free bets once they make one bet of at least $5. Any of these wagers can be used to bet on the Chiefs against the Cardinals in Week 1, another NFL game, or any of the hundreds of contests offered on the sportsbook app.
Best FanDuel Kansas Promo to Bet on Chiefs in Week 1
|Promo Offer||Bet $5, Get $150 in Free Bets|
|Sportsbook App Rating||4.8 out of 5 starsRead our review|
|Chiefs vs. Cardinals odds||Chiefs -5.5|
|Chiefs Super Bowl odds||+1000|
|Bet here!||Click to claim $150 in Free Bets|
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds + FanDuel Kansas Sportsbook Promo Code
The NFL begins its 103rd season, and the Chiefs are once again a premier team in the league. FanDuel Sportsbook Kansas has them listed at +1000 to win the Super Bowl, and +500 to win the AFC. That places the team among the top teams (by odds) for the upcoming season.
Now that legal sports betting has launched in Kansas, you can register and place your bets on the FanDuel Sportsbook app. It’s a great time to grab the Bet $5 Get $150 in Free Bets offer, one of the best promos to bet the Chiefs of any sportsbook in the country.
All you need to do is open a new account with FanDuel Sportsbook Kansas and verify your age and identity. Make a deposit and place a wager of at least $5, and FanDuel will give you $150 in Free Bets (six $25 free bet credits). One of those $25 bets can turn into $250 with a Chiefs Super Bowl win.
Use this offer in time for Week 1, when Patrick Mahomes leads the Chiefs against the Cardinals in a tough matchup to start the season.
Bet the Chiefs at FanDuel: Get $150 in Free Bets from FanDuel
Betting on the Chiefs with FanDuel Kansas
To get your $150 in free bets:
- Be in Kansas.
- Log on to FanDuel Sportsbook Kansas or download the app from the App Store of Google Play.
- Verify your age and identity.
- Make your first deposit with FanDuel Sportsbook KS.
- Place a wager of at least $5 on the Chiefs (you DO think they’ll win, don’t you?)
- Receive $150 in Free Bet credits.
- Enjoy NFL Week One.
Note: If you are in Missouri (where the Chiefs actually play) and wish to bet on your team and the NFL, you can, as long as you physically enter neighboring Kansas. And yes, Missouri residents are eligible for the FanDuel Kansas promo offer of $150 in Free Bets.
FanDuel’s Chiefs at Cardinals Week 1 Betting Line
The Chiefs are 5.5-point favorites on the road, following a 12-win season a year ago. Mahomes is still only 26 years as the 2022-23 season begins. That doesn’t seem possible, seeing as “Showtime” has started 63 NFL games (winning 50 of them). No quarterback has ever won 50 games as quickly as Mahomes, who once again makes the Chiefs a Super Bowl contender. But this game on the road won’t be an easy win.
The Cardinals started last season 7-0. This is a team that beat the Rams, Titans, and 49ers. But they also lost to Detroit and Carolina. Who the heck are they? The Chiefs will find out in Week 1, when the well-balanced Cardinals line up across from them. Kliff Kingsbury and his coaching staff coaxed excellent seasons from the offense (11th in NFL) and defense (also 11th in the NFL) last year. Mahomes will need to air it out: the Cardinals allowed only 10 rushing TDs in 2021.
Wager on the Chiefs: Tap here for $150 in Free Bets at FanDuel Kansas
NFL Week 1 Games
You can choose to use your FanDuel Kansas promo offer on any NFL game.
Thursday Night Football
- Buffalo Bills at Los Angeles Rams: Thursday, Sept. 8, 8:20 PM EDT
Sunday early games:
- New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons: Sunday, Sept. 11, 1 PM EDT
- Cleveland Browns at Carolina Panthers: Sunday, Sept. 11, 1 PM EDT
- San Francisco 49ers at Chicago Bears: Sunday, Sept. 11, 1 PM EDT
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals: Sunday, Sept. 11, 1 PM EDT
- Philadelphia Eagles at Detroit Lions: Sunday, Sept. 11, 1 PM EDT
- Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans: Sunday, Sept. 11, 1 PM EDT
- New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins: Sunday, Sept. 11, 1 PM EDT
Sunday late games:
- Baltimore Ravens at New York Jets: Sunday, Sept. 11, 1 PM EDT
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Washington Commanders: Sunday, Sept. 11, 1 PM EDT
- New York Giants at Tennessee Titans: Sunday, Sept. 11, 4:25 PM EDT
- Kansas City Chiefs at Arizona Cardinals: Sunday, Sept. 11, 4:25 PM EDT
- Las Vegas Raiders at Los Angeles Chargers: Sunday, Sept. 11, 4:25 PM EDT
- Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings: Sunday, Sept. 11, 4:25 PM EDT
Sunday primetime game:
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys: Sunday, Sept. 11, 8:20 PM EDT
Monday Night Football:
- Denver Broncos at Seattle Seahawks: Monday, Sept. 12, 8:15 PM EDT
Bet any NFL Week 1 game at FanDuel Kansas:: $150 in Free Bets with one $5 Bet