NCAAF · Fri (11/3) @ 7:35pm ET
|Carrier Dome, Syracuse, New York|
The four sportsbooks first out of the gate in New York are offering generous bonuses to new customers, as large as $3,300! See below for the best NY sports betting bonus offers and links.
The title game, pitting rivals No 1 Alabama (13-1) and No. 3 Georgia (13-1) is a rematch of the SEC title game, played in early December. That game was won by Alabama, 41-24, over a previously undefeated and No. 1 ranked Georgia team. Now, Alabama sits in the top spot, after making the College Football Playoffs for a seventh time in the eight-year history of the four-team format.
As we’ve reported, the title game is shaping up as one of the most-bet college football games of all-time. New Yorkers will add to that total, as they gain the right to place wagers online or on their mobile phones via one of four sportsbooks that launch on January 8.
How to Bet the Game in New York
There are four sportsbooks apps currently online in New York:
- DraftKings Sportsbook New York
- Caesars Sportsbook New York
- FanDuel Sportsbook New York
- BetRivers NY
Sports bettors will need to:
- Register for an account with their favorite sportsbook (or choose multiple sportsbooks to increase your odds choices)
- Download the sportsbook app via the Google Play store or Apple Store
- Provide information to confirm that you are inside New York state
- Upload state-issued ID to confirm your identity
- Complete the registration with all data required from the sportsbook
- Deposit funds into your betting account
- Use a promo code to receive the bonus offer in New York from that sportsbook
- Bet on Georgia vs. Alabama
Best NY Sports Betting Bonus Offers To Bet the College Football Playoff Title Game
Here are the bonus offers available to New York bettors as online sports betting launches in their state:
- Caesars Sportsbook: $300 just for registering, plus a deposit match bonus up to $3,000 and free NBA jersey. Click here to claim your bonus!
- DraftKings: $50 free bet with only a $5 deposit, plus a $1,000 deposit bonus. Claim it here!
- FanDuel: Risk-Free Bet Up To $1,000. Here’s where you grab this offer.
- BetRivers: Up To $250 Match Bonus. Use code SHARP250 to snap that up here!
Georgia Bulldogs vs. Alabama Crimson Tide
National College Football Championship, Jan 10 at 8 PM EST, at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana
The Dawgs are seeking their first national championship since 1980, while Alabama can claim their seventh college football title in the last 13 years.
Our own Mark Ashenfelter has analyzed this big game for us, and as he points out, the Crimson Tide are 5-1 as underdogs in their last six games in that role under coach Nick Saban.
Georgia is between a 2.5- and 3-point favorite, depending on the sportsbook, and about -140 on the moneyline. The total is between 52 and 52.5.
There is also a healthy menu of player props available for your wagering pleasure. Read about those here.
It’s rare to see an in-conference rematch in the college football title game, but what better way to usher in online sports betting for New York sports fans?