The Kansas sports betting launch is here, and sports betting apps are live, just in time for NFL Kickoff.
A go-live in time for the NFL season was always the goal for Kansas sportsbooks, and that’s now a reality. Here are the top sports betting sites live in Kansas now that the state has authorized apps to go live, plus their bonus offers for new users.
DraftKings Kansas Promo Code
DraftKings struck a partnership with Boot Hill Casino and Resort for a Kansas license. Considering its track record in other states, it’s no surprise DraftKings Kansas is already live.
DraftKings gives new users a bonus of up to $1,050. Sign up, and you’ll get a $50 free bet, plus a 20% first deposit match up to $1,000. That means depositing a full $5,000 would earn you the $1,000 credit. Don’t worry, though, the bonus scales. If you were to deposit $100, you’d still get a $20 bonus. You can make the promotion work within your budget.
Exclusive Offer with our BetMGM Kansas Bonus Code
Kansas Star Casino in Mulvane (operated by Boyd Gaming) is BetMGM’s partner in the state. The “King of Sportsbooks,” as BetMGM calls itself, is now live in Kansas.
With bonus code TODAY, BetMGM Kansas offers $50 free when you sign up plus a risk-free first bet up to $1,000 to new users. When you sign up and place your first bet, you’ll get your wager refunded in site credits up to $1,000 if you lose. If you win your first wager, you get paid as normal and the bonus expires.
Caesars Kansas Promo Code
Caesars Sportsbook is live in the state thanks to its license through a partnership with Kansas Crossing Casino & Hotel in Pittsburg.
When you sign up for Caesars Kansas as a new user with code TODAYFULL, you’ll get one of the industry’s best bonuses. Caesars offers new bettors a $1,250 risk-free first bet, 1,000 Tier Credits, and 1,000 Reward Credits. You can place your first bet up to $1,250, and if you lose, Caesars will give your wager amount back in free credits.
FanDuel Kansas Promo Code
Boyd Gaming has partnered with FanDuel in various other states, so it should come as no surprise that the operator is once again paired with the popular sportsbook. FanDuel Kansas‘ license comes in partnership with Kansas Star Casino in Mulvane.
With FanDuel Kansas’ sign-up offer, new customers get $150 in free bets when they make as small as a $5 bet (win or lose).
PointsBet Kansas Promo Code
Kansas Crossing Casino & Hotel in Pittsburg is PointsBet’s partner in the state. With the “Name Your Bet” feature, PointsBetting, and plenty of other classic sportsbook mechanics, PointsBet Kansas is an excellent choice for bettors across the state.
Any sports bettor who signs up for PointsBet as a new user can get up to $2,000 in risk-free bets. The first portion is a $500 traditional bet, and the second part is a PointsBetting wager up to $1,500.
Kansas Sports Betting Licenses & Partnerships
Each of the four state-owned casinos in Kansas is allowed up to three online sportsbook partners, for a potential total of 12 online sportsbooks statewide. Eight sportsbooks have announced partnerships to date:
- Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway has announced partnerships with FOX Bet and Barstool Sportsbook (Penn National). A third partner is likely, but has yet to be announced.
- Kansas Star Casino, Mulvane (Boyd Gaming) has announced a deal with BetMGM and FanDuel. That leaves one additional operator available to the casino. A possibility is Boyd Sports – the operator’s proprietary branded sports betting app, now live in Nevada only.
- Boot Hill Casino and Resort in Dodge City (Boot Hill Gaming) has announced partnerships with DraftKings and Bally Bet. A potential third operator has yet to be announced.
- Kansas Crossing Casino & Hotel in Pittsburg (Peninsula Pacific Ent.) has announced deals with Caesars Sports and PointsBet. The casino can partner with one additional sportsbook under the state’s 2022 sports betting law. That potential partner has not been announced.
Other potential Kansas sportsbooks could include:
- BetRivers, national sportsbook brand and state lottery partner in Connecticut. That experience could benefit BetRivers in a lottery-led market like Kansas.
- Betfred. The UK-based Betfred Sportsbook is now operating in seven states — including Colorado, Ohio, and Iowa — with a Maryland sportsbook on the way. The Kansas market would only strengthen the brand in the Midwest and Great Plains.
- WynnBET. The Wynn Interactive brand has grown in recent years with its online sports app live in nine states in nearly every region of the country. With the app now online in neighboring Colorado, Kansas seems a logical next step for WynnBET in a growing Midwest market.
Rebecca Hanchett contributed to this report.