Since Monday, Aug. 28, Kentucky sports bettors are able to pre-register with any of the eight online operators that have been licensed to launch in the Commonwealth on Sept. 28.
That means Kentuckians from Paducah to Pikeville who open a sportsbook account can receive online sportsbook promotions and bonuses ahead of the state’s official online sports betting launch next month. And there’s no reason to sign up with just one operator.
By signing up with different sportsbook apps, Kentucky bettors can receive multiple competitive signup offers – and even different odds – that they will be able to access once online sports betting launches in the Bluegrass State at 6 a.m. ET on Sept. 28.
Kentucky Sportsbook Promos & Pre-Registration Offers
Gaming Today has compiled pre-registration offers from Kentucky sportsbook apps for easy comparison:
|Sportsbook||Pre-Launch Offer||Promo Code|
|BetMGM Kentucky||$100 in Bonus Bets on Launch Day (4 x $25 Bets)||Use code PRETODAY|
|Caesars Kentucky||$100 in Bonus Bets (4 x $25 Bets)||Use code TODAYKY|
|Bet365 Kentucky||$10 per Touchdown (Up to $50) on Detroit @ Green Bay game on Sep 28||Use code GTODAYKY|
|FanDuel Kentucky||$100 in Bonus Bets on Launch Day||Click to Claim|
|DraftKings Kentucky||$200 in Bonus Bets when DraftKings goes live on Launch Day||Click to Claim|
Eight Mobile Apps at Kentucky Sports Betting Launch, More Offers Expected
Only a few of the eight sportsbook apps expected to enter the Kentucky market at launch have announced pre-registration offers so far. All eight online sportsbooks that have been approved for temporary licensing in the Commonwealth are:
- Caesars Sportsbook partnered with The Red Mile for retail and mobile
- Betfair/FanDuel partnered with Turfway Park for mobile
- DraftKings, partnered with Cumberland Run harness track in Corbin for retail and both Cumberland Run and The Mint (ECL) Cumberland (Williamsburg) for mobile
- Penn Sports Interactive (ESPN Bet) partnered with Ellis Park for mobile
- BetMGM partnered with Sandy’s Gaming and Racing in Ashland for retail and mobile
- Circa partnered with Cumberland Run for mobile
- Fanatics, partnered with Oak Grove harness track for mobile
- bet365 partnered with Sandy’s Gaming and Racing (Sandy Ridge track) for mobile
Additional offers are expected to be announced soon.
Retail Sports Betting Now Available, Mobile on Sept. 28
Kentucky sports betting launched at 10 a.m. ET on Sept. 7. Up to 14 licensed retail sportsbooks will be available in the state. Gov. Andy Beshear made the first legal Kentucky sports wager at Churchill Downs.
The Kentucky mobile launch is anticipated at 6 a.m. ET on Sept. 28. All retail and online sportsbooks in the Bluegrass State will be tied to one of the state’s nine licensed horse racetracks, with up to three apps allowed per track for a total of 27. Only 10 to 12 mobile apps are expected in the Kentucky market.