It’s another edition of Gaming Today’s 2023 Bookies Battle. We’re pressing on with Week 11 picks and will look at the updated leaderboards for the third quarter and overall season.
NFL Week 11 starts with a loss for the majority of our bookies. Bengals +3.5 did not hit, with the Ravens winning comfortably at home. There were a handful of notable injuries in the game, including Ravens tight end Mark Andrews leaving early and Bengals QB Joe Burrow exiting with a sprained wrist injury.
Top Consensus Picks for NFL Week 11
- Pittsburgh Steelers – 81% of picks | Contest spread: PIT +4 at CLE
- Los Angeles Chargers – 78% of picks | Contest spread: LAC -3 at GB
- Cincinnati Bengals – 73% of picks | Contest spread: CIN +3.5 at BAL
- Miami Dolphins – 68% of picks | Contest spread: MIA -11.5 vs LV
- San Francisco 49ers – 62% of picks | Contest spread: SF -10.5 vs TB
Only five picks are beyond the 60% threshold of consensus picks and are listed above. Pittsburgh sees the highest volume of picks from our bookies to cover the spread against Cleveland. Steelers +4 looks like fairly good value, with the spread falling close to a pick’em at sportsbooks.
Pittsburgh was the top consensus favorite just a week ago, with 78% of the picks. They didn’t disappoint, but it was a close field-goal cover, only beating Green Bay by a 23-19 score. It came down to the wire with the Packers failing to get a touchdown close to the end zone on their final drive.
Second on the list is the Chargers -3 in Green Bay. Los Angeles has had a wild season so far, which is generally par for the course. But they have taken down most of the weaker opponents on the schedule.
Wrapping up the top consensus picks are Dolphins -11.5 and 49ers -10.5, two of the larger spreads on the slate for the entire week. Both favorites are at home. San Francisco has restored order with a blowout win last week. Miami is 4-0 straight up and against the spread in their previous four home games.
NFL Week 11 Picks
The following list shows each matchup for Week 11. The teams picked the most will have a percentage next to them. The spread will be shown for the opponent.
- Bengals 73% at Ravens -3.5
- Cardinals 57% at Texans -4.5
- Steelers 81% at Browns -4
- Chargers 78% at Packers +3
- Titans +6.5 at Jaguars 57%
- Raiders +11.5 at Dolphins 68%
- Giants +9.5 at Commanders 57%
- Cowboys 54% at Panthers +10.5
- Bears 57% at Lions -10
- Buccaneers +10.5 at 49ers 62%
- Jets +6.5 at Bills 57%
- Seahawks -1 at Rams 54%
- Vikings 51% at Broncos -2.5
- Eagles 59% at Chiefs -3
Leaderboards: Week 10 Winners, Overall Standings
Six players finished at the top of the leaderboard in Week 10 with a 10-4 record. They are the following:
- Arthur DiCesare (Westgate)
- Atif Chaudry (Penn Interactive)
- Brian MacGillivray (Barley’s Casino)
- Robert Kornegay (SuperBook Sports)
- Kalen Carlisle (Wynn Las Vegas)
- Mike Lewis (Suncoast)
They all picked the Thursday Night game correctly and were on the right side of the top consensus picks, the Cowboys and Steelers.
All six players are atop the third-quarter leaderboard, as we’re only one week into it. A reminder that the third quarter runs from Week 10 through Week 13. The winner of the third quarter will receive $500 in our contest.
NFL Season Leaderboard After Week 10