1. Florida: Gators have allowed one TD in three games. Ole Miss, this week’s SEC matchup in Gainesville, "you’re forewarned!"
2. Oklahoma: Sooners had two weeks to stew over 2005 loss to TCU.
3. USC: Trojans road trip to Corvallis against Oregon State may not be a holiday.
4. Georgia: The Bulldogs may find that the Tide has turned against Alabama.
5. Missouri: Whichever team scores last will win in Nebraska two weeks from now.
6. LSU: Nice comeback win at Auburn. No late heroics will be needed against Mississippi State.
7. Texas: The Longhorns get Arkansas in the Ike-delayed matchup. Arkansas may wish it was called altogether.
8. South Florida: The Bulls will regain their focus against overachieving NC State.
9. Penn State: The Lions should avenge last year’s loss to Illinois.
10. Wisconsin: Badgers poised to end four-year losing streak at Michigan.
11. Auburn: Tommy was outcoached by Les. That won’t happen with Tennessee.
12. Texas Tech: Red Raiders will win a scoring fest in two weeks at Kansas State.
13. Ohio State: Buckeyes have won the last two meetings with Minnesota by a combined 77-7.
14. Wake Forest: Deacons get a sandwich game with Navy. Hold the mayo.
15. Utah: After escaping Air Force, the Utes will pad their stats against Weber State.
16. Oklahoma State: The Cowboys should get a test against Troy.
17. BYU: The scoreboard may short circuit due to overload next week against Utah State.
18. Alabama: Nick Saban has the Crimson Tide ready to climb the SEC ladder.
19. Vanderbilt: Commodores will come back to earth in two weeks against Auburn.
20. Nebraska: Huskers finally face a real defense this week against Virginia Tech.
21. Kansas: The Jayhawks find Sam Houston a nice tuneup before Big 12 action.
22. Oregon: The Ducks get back on track versus hapless Washington State.
23. East Carolina: The Pirates put NC State debacle in rearview mirror, taking out road rage on Houston.
24. Clemson: The Tigers will prove they are back with win at home over Maryland.
25. Virginia Tech: See Clemson (above) except substitute Nebraska.