1. Oklahoma: The Sooners face big test with the Texas Longhorns, who have won 2 of last 3 Red River showdowns at the Cotton Bowl.
2. Missouri: The Tigers will be fully extended in shootout with Oklahoma State.
3. LSU: This week’s matchup with Florida could be a preview of SEC title game.
4. Texas: Longhorns can leapfrog to the top spot with a win over the unbeaten Okies.
5. Alabama: The Tide was out last week against Kentucky, but regains focus against Ole Miss.
6. Penn State: The Nittany Lions catch Wisconsin deflated after brutal late losses to Ohio State and Michigan.
7. Texas Tech: Like Missouri, the Red Raiders will score early and often against Nebraska.
8. Florida: The Gators can climb the ladder with a win over LSU in The Swamp.
9. Georgia: Dawgs are set for a dogfight with Tennessee, which has won the last two meetings.
10. USC: The Trojans continue their Pac 10 cakewalk at home against Arizona State.
11. Vanderbilt: The Commodores continue to defy the odds and oddsmakers. Next up is Mississippi State.
12. Ohio State: The Buckeyes are starting to perform the way everyone expected.
13. Utah: The Utes dodged an Oregon State bullet and will reload against hapless Wyoming.
14. Oklahoma State: The Cowboys could score 50 on Missouri and still lose!
15. BYU: The Cougars sleepwalked against Utah State. They wake up against New Mexico.
16. South Florida: The Bulls will find Syracuse the right remedy for a debilitating loss to Pitt.
17. Auburn: We warned you about Vandy, but no red flags with Arkansas.
18. Virginia Tech: The Hokies have their plate full of Eagles this week in Beantown.
19. Wisconsin: The Badgers may not recover from brutal back to back losses.
20. Kansas: The Jayhawks won the last two meetings against Colorado by only 10 total points.
21. Oregon: The Ducks get back on track against offensively challenged UCLA.
22. Wake Forest: The Deacons are poised to avenge back to back losses to Clemson.
23. California: The Bears could get stung by Arizona’s "Desert Swarm" in two weeks.
24. Michigan State: The Spartans have had problems slowing down Northwestern.
25. Arizona: The Wildcats begin ascending our Top 25 with a victory over Stanford.