1. Wash State: Cougars strengthen grip on Dozenís top spot with Oregon State blowout.
2. Syracuse: Orangemen will provide West Virginia with a needed confidence boost.
3. Army: Another victory like Tulane and the Cadets will be evicted from the Dozen.
4. Idaho: The Vandals donít want Fresno State coming off its OT loss to Hawaii.
5. Utah State: The visiting Aggies know their way to San Jose, unfortunately.
6. Rutgers: The Scarlet Knights wonít win any battles this week at Cincinnati.
7. Miami: The Hurricanes may win, but wonít cover against Central Florida.
8. UAB: The Blazers will blaze a losing trail this week at up and coming Houston.
9. North Texas: The Mean Green put their colorless show up against Louisiana-Lafayette.
10. New Mexico State: Sorry Aggies, beating 1-AA (FCS) teams just isnít good enough.
11. UCLA: The Bruins must beat a "real" team to get off this list, not Washington State.
12. UNLV: The losing spiral continues against Air Force.
Cleaning up its act: Notre Dame (with win over Stanford).