1. Texas: The Longhorns had their way with Missouri. This week against unbeaten Oklahoma State may not be so easy..
2. Alabama: The Tide will have to come up with a 60-minute effort this week at Tennessee.
3. Penn State: The Nittany Lions put their unbeaten season on the line at the Horseshoe.
4. Florida: Kentucky is just a tune-up before the showdown in Jacksonville with Georgia.
5. Oklahoma: The Sooners should dispense with K-State before facing improving Nebraska.
6. Texas Tech: The Red Raiders should prevail in a wild shootout in Lawrence.
7. Oklahoma State: The Cowboys haven’t won in Austin in more than a decade.
8. Georgia: The Bulldogs face a tough task in the Bayou against LSU.
9. USC: The Trojans will face a better opponent this time in Tucson against Arizona.
10. LSU: The Tigers can leapfrog up the ladder with a victory over the Dawgs.
11. Ohio State: The Buckeyes can put a stranglehold on the Big 10 race with win over Penn St.
12. Utah: The Utes should be able to grind out a tough win over New Mexico.
13. South Florida: The Bulls head to Louisville having not fared well previously in the Bluegrass State.
14. Missouri: The Tigers should be quite happy to get back to Big 12 North foes.
15. Oregon: The Ducks have won three of the last four at Arizona State.
16. TCU: The Horned Frogs should have no problem with hapless Wyoming.
17. Boise State: The Broncos need to be cautious against improved San Jose State.
18. Pittsburgh: The Panthers look to end a three-year slide against Rutgers.
19. BYU: The Cougars were embarrassed by TCU, which is bad news for UNLV.
20. Vanderbilt: The Commodores get back on the winning track against pesky Duke.
21. Virginia Tech: The Hokies face another tough road battle at Florida State.
22. Kansas: The Jayhawks have a shot at home to knock off Texas Tech.
23. Arizona: The Wildcats will find scoring at a premium against USC.
24. Wake Forest: It doesn’t get any easier for the Deacs with road trip to Miami.
25. Michigan State: The Spartans caught Ohio State at the wrong time. Not so here with Michigan.