1. Wash State: The over / under on opponents’ score is up to 66. Ouch!
2. Syracuse: Orangemen’s best hope for a win is probably Louisville. Bet cautiously.
3. Michigan: Wolverines’ 8-game win streak vs Michigan State is in serious jeopardy.
4. Idaho: Just four more games for the Vandals and the blood-letting will stop.
5. Utah State: The Aggies may actually give Fresno State a tussle. Not!
6. Miami: The Hurricanes can fly off the list with a victory over Wake Forest.
7. North Texas: Sorry, Mean Green. An ATS cover does not count as a win.
8. Wyoming: The visiting Cowboys may not be able to score in Fort Worth against TCU.
9. UNLV: The Rebels spiral deeper into the abyss against an angry BYU.
10. Clemson: See UNLV up above, just make the opponent Boston College.
11. San Diego State: How do you let the 97th ranked offense score 70 points?
12. Dallas Cowboys: This is the poster child for dysfunction.
Cleaning up their act: Rutgers, UAB, UCLA.