1. Texas: The Longhorns were lucky to get by Oklahoma State. Does the luck finally run out in Lubbock against Texas Tech?
2. Alabama: The Tide gets a breather against Arkansas State before running SEC gauntlet.
3.Penn State: The Nittany Lions get a bye to rest up for tough test at Iowa.
4.Florida: The Gators should outgun Georgia in critical SEC battle at Jacksonville.
5. Oklahoma: The Sooners face a tough contest with an improved Nebraska.
6. Texas Tech: The Red Raiders have a big shot at climbing the BCS ladder.
7. Georgia: The Bulldogs beat Florida last year, but have lost eight of the last 10 meetings.
8.USC: The Trojans get back on the blowout track with Washington in town.
9.Oklahoma State: Cowboys miscues cost them a shot at the national title.
10.Ohio State: Buckeyes could have beaten Penn State with a real quarterback.
11.LSU: The Tigers suffer the same quarterback deficiencies as the Buckeyes.
12.Utah: The Utes have lost two of their last three visits to Albuquerque.
13.South Florida: The Bulls still haven’t fared well in the Bluegrass State.
14.Missouri: The Tigers have too much firepower for the Baylor Bears.
15.Oregon: The Ducks have lost the last two contests with California.
16.TCU: The Horned Frogs will continue their run against defenseless UNLV.
17.Boise State: The Broncos blanked New Mexico State last year, 58-0.
18.BYU: The Cougars should regain their focus against shorthanded Colorado State.
19.Vanderbilt: The Commodores have an extra week to stew over loss to Duke.
20.Pittsburgh: Panthers can gain redemption for Rutgers loss with a win at Notre Dame.
21.Tulsa: The Golden Hurricane stir things up in the BCS bowl chase.
22.North Carolina: Tar Heels get a needed bye before showdown with Georgia Tech.
23.Kansas: The Jayhawks should make it three wins in a row against Kansas State.
24.Michigan State: The Spartans appear capable of adding a Wisconsin notch to its belt.
25.Ball State: The Cardinals are 8-0, but enter the meat of their schedule.