1. Washington: The Huskies are 0-7 and travel to USC. Have a nice trip.
2. Washington State: The Cougars’ defense stiffened last week. Of course, they had a bye.
3. Michigan: Don’t be too shocked if Purdue piles it on the Wolverines.
4. Idaho: Another win and the Vandals will have worn out their welcome.
5. Utah State: The Aggies could pick up another point-spread victory with Hawaii.
6. Syracuse: The Orangemen catch Louisville still euphoric after win over South Florida.
7. North Texas: The Green’s string of losses extends to 8 after an expected fall to Troy.
8. Wyoming: Even Dr. Bob’s endorsement couldn’t resuscitate comatose Cowboys.
9. UNLV: The Rebels had their chance against BYU. This time TCU won’t be so generous.
10. Clemson: Tigers’ chances are slim and none at BC and slim left town.
11. San Diego State: Aztecs are poised to punch Wyoming’s ticket out of here.
12. New Mexico State: Losing to Idaho gets you here.
Cleaning up their act: Miami Hurricanes, Dallas Cowboys.