1. Washington: The Huskies look for eighth straight loss facing Arizona State.
2. Washington State: Arizona should connect on the two-state parlay.
3. Michigan: Purdue was the Wolverines last hope of getting a third win.
4. Idaho: After a token win against New Mexico State, Vandals reverted to form.
5. Utah State: Aggies somehow found a pulse at home against hapless Hawaii.
6. Syracuse: Orangemen should definitely schedule Louisville every week.
7. North Texas: The Mean Green can punch their ticket out of here against Florida Atlantic.
8. Wyoming: The Cowboys take their one-game winning streak to Tennessee.
9. UNLV: After a 3-1 start, the Rebels have likely seen their bowl hopes fade away.
10. San Diego State: The Aztecs should help pad offensive stats of BYU.
11. New Mexico State: Aggies actually have a fighting chance against Hawaii.
12. Iowa State: Cyclones on target to go winless in Big 12.
Cleaning up its act: Clemson (2-0 ATS with new coach).