1. Alabama: The Tide should win out against Mississippi State and Auburn before facing Florida (gulp!) for the SEC Championship.
2. Texas Tech: The Red Raiders are for real, but Oklahoma looms in two weeks.
3. Florida: The Gators have won their last five SEC tilts by a combined 243-60!
4. Texas: ‘Horns should make quick work of overmatched Kansas.
5. Oklahoma: The Sooners can leap into BCS picture with a home win over Texas Tech.
6. USC: Despite a lackluster offense, the Trojans are cruising through the Pac-10.
7. Georgia: The Bulldogs should score early and often vs Auburn.
8. Penn State: Nittany Lions blew a chance at the BCS title, but eye trip to the Rose Bowl.
9. Ohio State: The Buckeyes are playing the best football right now in the Big 10.
10. Oklahoma State: The Cowboys make a precarious trip to Colorado.
11. Utah: With the win over TCU, Utes are poised to crash the BCS party.
12. Missouri: The Tigers should score 50-plus on the road against Iowa State.
13. LSU: Bayou Bengals out of SEC hunt and face Ole Miss in two weeks.
14. Boise State: The Broncos continue cakewalk through the pitiful WAC.
15. TCU: The Horned Frogs’ 11th straight game (at Utah) proved a back-breaker.
16. BYU: Cougars have hands full on the road with high-flying Air Force attack.
17. Pittsburgh: The Panthers will need their "A" game in Cincinnati.
18. Cincinnati: The Bearcats have lost five straight times to Louisville.
19. North Carolina: The Tar Heels are emerging as best of a mediocre ACC.
20. Michigan State: The Spartans have two weeks to plan Joe Pa’s retirement.
21. Ball State: The Cardinals continue to devour their MAC opponents.
22. California: The Golden Bears couldn’t overcome USC defense or the referees.
23. West Virginia: Mounties have extra week to brace for brutal 3-game gauntlet.
24. Tulsa: The Golden Hurricane face high-scoring shootout with Houston.
25. Kansas: The Jayhawks are about to go 0-3 against the Big South.