1. Tennessee: The Vols skyrocket to infamy with that outright loss to Wyoming.
2. Washington: Huskies actually have shot at first victory with Bruins on deck.
3. Washington State: Cougars have absolutely no shot at any Division 1 victory.
4. Idaho: The Vandals have no chance at all against unbeaten Boise State.
5. Utah State: The Aggies should face another blowout loss at Louisiana Tech..
6. Syracuse: The Orangemen can depart the Dozen with a win over Connecticut.
7. North Texas: The Mean Green missed their chance to leave against Florida Atlantic.
8. Wyoming: The Cowboys battle UNLV at Sam Boyd for the right to remain dirty.
9. UNLV: The Rebels can clean up their act with a victory over inspired Wyoming.
10. San Diego State: First it was BYU and now it’s Utah’s turn to shellac Aztecs.
11. New Mexico State: The Aggies are poised to lose their fifth straight game.
12. Iowa State: Almost beat Colorado, but Mizzou too good.
Cleaning up its act: Michigan (road upset of Minnesota).