1. Washington: Should wrap up the coveted Dozen championship with a big loss to California.
2. Notre Dame: Imagine 15 yards and no first downs for three quarters against USC. Outstanding.
3. Hawaii: The Rainbows vault into the Dozen all the way to 3 after letting Washington State cover easily.
4. New Mexico State: The Aggies break into the Top 5 after making Utah State look like Utah.
5. Miami: The Hurricanes go from "The U" to "The PU" after being whipped by NC State.
6. Idaho: The Vandals fall three notches simply by having their regular season end.
7. Wyoming: The Cowboys move up simply because some teams above them were released from jail.
8. UNLV: Same with the Rebels, who may actually bring Mike Sanford back for another losing season.
9. South Carolina: All those years under Steve Spurrier and still no sign of a quarterback.
10. Auburn: I don’t think Tommy Tuberville can hitch a ride in the state of Alabama except Tuscaloosa.
11. Iowa State: Well, at least the Cyclones can’t give up 70 anymore this season.
12. Detroit Lions: Any 0-12 team deserves recognition.
Cleaning up their act: Utah State for finding an offense.