Hosting its fourth major poker tournament this year, SugarHouse Casino kicks off its $100,000 Guaranteed Fall Poker Showdown today. The no-limit Texas hold’em tournament will run from Oct. 28–Nov. 1, 2015. With a $250 buy in and $30 entry fee, the event will feature eight starting flights, 30,000 in starting chips and 30-minute levels to start, increasing to 40 minutes on the final day.
$100,000 Guaranteed Fall Showdown Event Details – 30,000 in Starting Chips
· Wednesday, Oct. 28, 2015 Day 1A – 11 a.m., Day 1B – 7 p.m.
· Thursday, Oct. 29, 2015 Day 1C – 11 a.m., Day 1D – 7 p.m.
· Friday, Oct. 30, 2015 Day 1E – 11 a.m., Day 1F – 7 p.m.
· Saturday, Oct. 31, 2015 Day 1G – 11 a.m., Day 1H – 7 p.m.
· Sunday, Nov. 1, 2015 Day 2/Final Day – noon
In SugarHouse’s most recent $100,000 guaranteed poker showdown in August, the first place winner, Glenn Macartney of northeast Philadelphia, took home the top prize of $24,833. In April’s inaugural showdown, Adam Williams of Philadelphia beat a field that included poker superstar Phil Hellmuth Jr. to earn the top prize of $40,004.
A permanent, 28-table poker room is set to open with the $164 million expansion of SugarHouse Casino by year-end. The new poker room will allow for premium accommodation of all players and will continue to operate around the clock for tournaments and cash games.
Contact us at [email protected].