by GT Staff
You don’t have to actually play in the 2003 World Series of Poker to be a winner. From the sidelines, 25 poker fans can win up to $1,000 by answering a series of questions in the 2003 World Series of Poker Contest:
1. What day does the first tournament of the 2003 WSOP begin?
2. Who was the winner of the 2002 WSOP $2,000 Limit Hold’em tournament?
3. How many gold bracelets did Phil Ivey win in 2002?
4. Who is the all-time leading money winner in WSOP history?
5. How many players are currently in the WSOP Million Dollar Club?
6. Who is the women’s all-time leading money winner in WSOP history?
7. How many gold bracelets have Doyle Brunson, Johnny Chan, and Phil Hellmuth Jr. won combined?
8. Who was the chip leader of the 2002 WSOP $10,000 buy-in World Championship Event going into the last day?
9. Who is the reigning World Champion?
10. What was first prize in the 2002 WSOP $10,000 buy-in World Championship Event?
”¡ Tie Breaker No. 1: How many entrants will play in the 2003 WSOP $10,000 buy-in World Championship Event?
”¡ Tie Breaker No. 2: Who will win the 2003 WSOP $10,000 buy-in World Championship Event (or last the longest)?
The prizes include $1,000 for first place, $500 for second, $250 for third, and a WSOP jacket for fourth through 25th place.
All entries must be received by April 14, 2003 and must include the contestant’s name, address, and telephone number. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Participants must be at least 21 years of age. Employees of Binion’s Horseshoe are not eligible.
Entries may be submitted by e-mail to [email protected], or mailed to Binion’s Horseshoe, Attn: Steve McDonald, WSOP Tournament Coordinator, 128 E. Fremont St., Las Vegas, NV 89101.
The WSOP kicks off at Binion’s on April 15, and continues through May 23.