Following the announcement of the 2013-2014 College Football bowl schedule, Nevada Sports Books is launching a winner-take-all College Bowl Jackpot Parlay contest in which the winner is guaranteed $50,000*.
Each College Bowl Jackpot Parlay entry will cost $10 and individuals will pick the 16 bowl games listed on the card straight up, meaning no point spreads or handicaps will be instituted. There is no limit on the number of parlay cards any one individual can play and all cards must have a selection for each of the 16 games. The individual with the most correct selections will win the $50,000 jackpot, and in the case of multiple winners, the jackpot will be evenly distributed among all winning individuals. Payouts will only be made from computer-generated parlay tickets, so winners must have their original ticket to claim their prize.
College Bowl Jackpot Parlay cards are now available at South Point Casino, Cannery Casino and Hotel, Eastside Cannery Hotel & Casino, Rampart Casino, Riverside Casino in Laughlin, and the Virgin River Casino in Mesquite. All individuals entering the contest will be required to select winners in the following 2013-2014 bowl games:
• Adocare V100 Bowl: Arizona vs. Boston College
• Sun Bowl: UCLA vs. Virginia Tech
• Liberty Bowl: Mississippi State vs. Rice
• Chick-Fil-A Bowl: Duke vs. Texas A&M
• Gator Bowl: Georgia vs. Nebraska
• Heart of Dallas Bowl: North Texas vs. UNLV
• Capital One Bowl: South Carolina vs. Wisconsin
• Outback Bowl: Iowa vs. Louisiana State
• Rose Bowl: Michigan State vs. Stanford
• Fiesta Bowl: Baylor vs. Central Florida
• Sugar Bowl: Alabama vs. Oklahoma
• Cotton Bowl: Missouri vs. Oklahoma State
• Orange Bowl: Clemson vs. Ohio State
• Compass Bowl: Houston vs. Vanderbilt
• GoDaddy.com Bowl: Arkansas State vs. Ball State
• BCS Championship Game: Florida St. vs. Auburn
The deadline for entries into the College Bowl Jackpot Parlay contest at all participating properties is Tuesday, Dec. 31 at 9 a.m. PST prior to kickoff in the Adocare V100 Bowl.
*$50,000 is the purse if only one individual wins the jackpot. There is a chance for multiple winners to evenly split the purse.
Contact us at [email protected].