South Point Hotel & Casino is ready for some football by hosting weekly Monday Night Pigskin Parties inside the South Point Showroom throughout the 2013 pro football regular season.
South Point will celebrate the return of pro football with a special Thursday night viewing party for the first game of the season between the Baltimore Ravens and Denver Broncos on Sept. 5. Doors will open at 4:30 p.m. as guests welcome the return of hard-hitting football action with food and drink specials (identical to those detailed below for the Monday Night Pigskin Parties) in addition to South Point’s $1,000 Cash Is King giveaway with one guest winning $250 after each quarter (total of four winners).
The Monday Night Pigskin Parties will launch on Sept. 9 with a double-header featuring Philadelphia visiting Washington and Houston visiting San Diego. To celebrate the occasion, South Point will offer $2,000 in Cash Is King giveaways with a guest winning $250 after each quarter (total of eight winners). Guests can also enjoy the food and drink specials detailed below in addition to specialty, city-themed menu items throughout the party. Doors open at 3:30 p.m. for the Sept. 9 viewing party.
Following the first week of the season, South Point will welcome fans to the Showroom every Monday at 4:30 p.m. Each Monday Night Pigskin Party will showcase a $1,000 Cash Is King giveaway, offering guests the chance to win $250 after each quarter; drink specials, including bottomless Budweiser drafts for $15, five-beer buckets of Red Hook Audible Ale, Budweiser and Bud Light for $12, and Spicebox Cocktails for $4; and hearty food specials, including weekly city-themed menu items for $5, popcorn for $1, hot dogs for $1, pizza for $3, Italian subs for $4 and wings for $5.
To help visiting fans and local fans, who left their favorite teams and meals behind when they moved to Las Vegas, feel at home, South Point is introducing specialty menu items themed after the signature dishes in each week’s competing cities and featuring the following selections:
• Thursday, Sept. 5: Baltimore Ravens (Crab Cake Sliders with Remoulade Sauce) vs. Denver Broncos (Prime Rib Sliders)
• Monday, Sept. 9: Philadelphia Eagles (Philly Cheese Steak on Pretzel Roll) vs. Washington Redskins (Fried Bologna and Cheese Rolls)
• Monday, Sept. 9: Houston Texans (Smoked Beef Brisket with Cole Slaw Sliders) vs. San Diego Chargers (Fish Tacos with Corn Salsa)
• Monday, Sept. 16: Pittsburgh Steelers (Pastrami and Swiss on a Roll with Cole Slaw) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (Cincinnati Chili served Five Way with Spaghetti, Cheese, Onions and Beans)
• Monday, Sept. 23: Oakland Raiders (Shrimp Tostadas with Pico de Gallo) vs. Denver Broncos (Prime Rib Sliders)
• Monday, Sept. 30: New Orleans Saints (Down-Home Gumbo) vs. Miami Dolphins (Cuban Sandwich with Roast Pork, Ham, Swiss and Pickles)
• Monday, Oct. 7: New York Jets (Mini-Rueben Sandwiches) vs. Atlanta Falcons (Coca-Cola BBQ Shrimp Brochette)
• Monday, Oct. 14: Indianapolis Colts (Pork Tenderloin Sandwich with Mustard, Pickles and Lettuce) vs. San Diego Chargers (Fish Tacos with Corn Salsa)
• Monday, Oct. 21: Minnesota Vikings (Beer and Onion Bratwurst) vs. New York Giants (Meatball Sandwich)
• Monday, Oct. 28: Seattle Seahawks (Coffee-and-Molasses-Marinated Pork Tenderloin Sandwich) vs. Saint Louis Rams (Toasted Ravioli with Marinara Sauce)
• Monday, Nov. 4: Chicago Bears (Italian Beef on a Hoagie Roll) vs. Green Bay Packers (Fried Mozzarella Sticks with Marinara Sauce)
• Monday, Nov. 11: Miami Dolphins (Cuban Sandwich with Roast Pork, Ham, Swiss and Pickles) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Grouper Fish Sandwich with Lettuce, Tomato and Tartar Sauce)
• Monday, Nov. 18: New England Patriots (Crab Salad Rolls) vs. Carolina Panthers (Carolina BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich)
• Monday, Nov. 25: San Francisco 49ers (Clam Chowder in Sourdough Bowl) vs. Washington Redskins (Fried Bologna and Cheese Rolls)
• Monday, Dec. 2: New Orleans Saints (Down-Home Gumbo) vs. Seattle Seahawks (Coffee-and-Molasses-Marinated Pork Tenderloin Sandwich)
• Monday, Dec. 9: Dallas Cowboys (Beef Chili with Corn Bread) vs. Chicago Bears (Italian Beef on a Hoagie Roll)
• Monday, Dec. 16: Baltimore Ravens (Crab Cake Sliders with Remoulade Sauce) vs. Detroit Lions (Greek Gyro)
• Monday, Dec. 23: Atlanta Falcons (Coca-Cola BBQ Shrimp Brochette) vs. San Francisco 49ers (Clam Chowder in Sourdough Bowl)
Contact us at [email protected].