New players can use the Unibet promo code BETBONUS to receive $200 in free bets with qualifying $50 wager. The Unibet Arizona app offers a large market depth with competitive odds. You’ll find lines for major league and college sports as well as a wide variety of international events. If you like discovering something new to bet on, this is a top-tier choice, especially with the Unibet Arizona promo code available below.
With this welcome offer, if your bet loses, it’s refunded in cash, meaning the funds can be withdrawn immediately. At most sportsbooks, welcome offers aren’t usually treated as free bets. This gives the Unibet app an especially appealing welcome offer for Arizona bettors.
Unibet Arizona Promo Code August 2022
Arizona bettors can use our exclusive Unibet Sportsbook promo code BETBONUS to receive $200 in free bets with qualifying $50 wager Claim here. Terms and conditions apply.
Unibet AZ Promo Code BETBONUS
Terms & Conditions Qualifying $50 wager
States Where Unibet Is Available AZ, IN, IA, NJ, PA, VA
Promo Code Verified For August 2022
Unibet Local Partner Quechan Tribe of the Fort Yuma Indian Reservation
The Unibet app promo code is a free bet in the truest sense of the term. At most online sportsbooks, promo codes are risk-free bets and more of a second chance offer, where you receive betting credits or free bets that must be wagered at an additional time before you can cash out winnings.
With our Unibet app promo code, Arizona bettors will receive $200 cashback with a qualifying $50 bet. That means you can withdraw the funds or continue betting. It also means any winning bets made with the cash refund return the wager and winnings.
Additional terms and conditions apply.
Ongoing Unibet Arizona Promotions
Beyond the Unibet app promo code for new players, the platform is always rotating out lucrative bonus offers. Here are some examples of what you can find in its promos section:
- 25% Profit Boosts: Utilize multiple odds boosters per week on select events such as tennis and golf
- Parlay Boosts Up To 50%: The more legs of a parlay, the bigger the potential profit boost up to 50%
- Happy Hour Deals: Bet during certain times of the day for special odds boosters that can’t be claimed at any other time
Unibet also hosts several daily odds boosters that Arizona bettors should check on a regular basis.
Unibet Arizona App Review
Large Selection Of International Sports
While Unibet is steadily growing across the US, it’s a major international sports betting company. Sure, you can always find lines on major league sports, college athletics, and other domestic competitions. But for those who like overseas events, Unibet may be second to none.
One of its primary focuses is on European soccer, including the Premier League, La Liga, and Champions League. You can also bet on more niche sports like handball, snooker, darts, and table tennis.
At the time of writing this review, Unibet Sportsbook boasted over 70,000 lines on soccer betting. That’s an unbelievable market depth that ensures it has the type of sport and bet you enjoy.
Unique Odds Boosts
Unibet Arizona Sportsbook offers some creative odds boosts every day. Usually, they’re two-leg to three-leg parlays with bigger odds than usual.
Level Up Parlay Boosters
Parlay betting is hugely popular in the US, and the Unibet app embraces that with one of the biggest profit boosters. If you place just a 3-leg parlay, you’re given a 4% profit booster. But the more legs you add, the higher you can boost the odds, all the way up to 50% for a 12-leg parlay.
How To Place A Bet With Unibet Arizona
Unibet Arizona has its own app in the App Store that’s separate from the Unibet platforms in other states. This is due to each state having different regulations. So be sure to download the right app, named “Unibet Arizona,” if you’re downloading for an iOS device.
Here is a step-by-step guide for placing a bet with Unibet Arizona Sportsbook:
- iOS users can download Unibet Arizona directly from the App Store. Android users must download Unibet Arizona directly from the Unibet website via your mobile device’s web browser. You can also register and bet directly on the website.
- Click the “Join Now” button to register an account. You’ll need to provide identifying information for security and verification purposes.
- Add your Unibet app promo code if it’s not filled automatically.
- Verify your account via email or text.
- Deposit funds via online bank transfer, debit card, PayPal, or at a Paynearme retailer.
- Receive $200 in free bets after placing a qualifying $50 wager for the Unibet Arizona promotion.
- Withdraw your winnings or your refunded cash via bank transfer or PayPal, or keep the funds in your account to continue betting.
Unibet Arizona Sportsbook Location
Kindred Group, which owns Unibet, partnered with the Fort Yuma Quechan Indian Tribe to offer both retail and online sports betting. The retail sportsbook is still on the way, but within the coming month, Arizona bettors will be able to bet on sports in-person at Quechan Casino Resort in Yuma, AZ.
3 Reasons You’ll Like Unibet Sportsbook
Arizona bettors can join as many online sportsbooks as they want, which is a good idea. Every major sportsbook can offer better odds than another, so shopping around for the best profit margin is a smart decision.
Unibet Arizona Sportsbook is a high-quality option for odds shopping. It consistently matches or beats some of its biggest competitors like DraftKings and BetMGM.
Great Terms On Welcome Bonus
The terms and conditions of the Unibet Arizona Sportsbook risk-free bet offer are fantastic. We mentioned the details above, but they’re worth reiterating.
The FanDuel Arizona Sportsbook probably has the second-best terms by refunding a lost bet up to $1,000 in betting credits. However, winning wagers on those betting credits are winnings only, and the wager itself isn’t returned.
At Unibet Arizona, a losing wager is refunded in cash, which you can treat like a normal deposit. You can withdraw the cash in full, cash out some of the funds, or keep it all in your account.
Feel free to utilize the refunded cash to place any bets available at Unibet. If they win, you receive your wager and the winnings.
Over 20 Years Of Sports Betting Experience
Unibet first launched in London in 1997 and has since grown to take bets in more than 100 countries. This gives it a world-renowned reputation for excellence and experience that few US brands can compete with. Sports betting wasn’t legalized in the US outside of select areas until 2018, giving Unibet a serious head start on most of the American market.
Alternatives To Unibet Arizona
The big three sports betting apps in the US are FanDuel, DraftKings, and BetMGM, collectively making up the majority of America’s sports betting handle. While Unibet Arizona competes with them all, they’re each exceptional in their own right:
- FanDuel Arizona Sportsbook: FanDuel partnered with the Phoenix Suns to become the team’s official sportsbook and daily fantasy sports partner. This positions FanDuel Arizona Sportsbook as the premier option for NBA bettors in the state. It also has hyper-competitive odds across all sports, lucrative promotions, and seamless integration with its daily fantasy sports platform.
- BetMGM Arizona Sportsbook: The top-rated sports betting app BetMGM partnered with the Arizona Cardinals to become its official sportsbooks, a deal that includes exclusive access to data and analytics. That makes BetMGM one of the best choices for those who like to bet on the NFL. It also has a Parlay Plus promotion that boosts odds on 7-leg parlays by up to 40%.
- DraftKings Arizona Sportsbook: DraftKings Sportsbook is consistently the most popular sports betting app in states across the US for offering a powerful, smooth app, great odds, and tons of promotions. DraftKings Arizona Sportsbook partnered with the PGA Tour to open a retail sportsbook at TPC Scottsdale. If you bet on golf, DraftKings is a great choice for finding some of the best promotions and prop bets.
Arizona Sports Betting
Sports betting in Arizona officially launched on September 9, 2021, which not coincidentally coincided with the first game of the 2021-22 NFL Season.
Arizona bettors could legally place bets from anywhere within state lines before the Arizona Cardinals started their regular season, a well-timed rollout that set the tone for the popularity of online betting in the state.
In February 2021, House Bill 2772 and Senate Bill 1797 began to move through the Arizona government to legalize retail and online sports betting. By April 2021, the State Senate passed the bill, and it was signed into law by Governor Doug Ducey at a ceremony involving representatives from several Native American tribes.
Unibet locked in its Arizona market access by partnering with the Quechan Tribe of the Fort Yuma Indian Reservation, which runs the Quechan Casinos in Yuma, AZ and Winterhaven, CA. If California legalizes online sports betting, Unibet will have secured market access in that state as well.
Betting With Unibet Arizona Sportsbook – FAQs
No, you do not need to be an Arizona resident to bet at Unibet Arizona Sportsbook. However, you do need to be at least 21 years old and physically located within state lines to legally place a wager. Unibet will utilize geolocation technology to ensure all members are betting within state lines per state regulations.
Yes, you can wager at Unibet outside of Arizona in states where Unibet is legally licensed. These include New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Indiana. Unibet is also available in Iowa. You can’t bet at Unibet from any state in the US where Unibet isn’t legally licensed, such as California, Nevada, New Mexico, or Utah.
Unibet Arizona Sportsbook offers $200 in free bets with qualifying $50 wager. A losing wager is refunded in cash, which means it can be immediately withdrawn or used on any additional betting. Unibet’s welcome bonus terms make it one of the best offers in US sports betting.
Yes, Unibet partnered with the Fort Yuma Quechan Indian Tribe to offer both retail and online sports betting. A retail Unibet Sportsbook is open inside Paradise Casino in Yuma and at Turf Paradise in Phoenix.
Yes, Unibet Arizona has an Android app that must be downloaded directly from its website rather than the Google Play Store. It is highly likely that Unibet Arizona will be listed in the Google Play Store soon.
No, the Unibet Casino is only available online in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Arizona did not legalize online casino gaming, so no legal online casino apps are available in the state. It’s possible that online casino gaming will come to Arizona in the coming years depending on the success of its recent rollout of legal sports betting.