June Happenings at San Manuel Casino
May 31, 2018 10:03 AM
by Staff & Wire Reports
- Win one of four 2018 Ford F-150 Raptors or a share of cash and prizes, every Thursday in June. Three drawings will take place at 7 p.m., 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. in the Rockin’ Casino. Club Serrano members can earn entries between June 1 – 28 with one free entry each week just by swiping their Club Serrano card, plus earn additional entries at the slots and table games.
- All Thrill Escape – June is the final month Club Serrano members can enter to win an all expense, five-day trip at a five-star hotel, $5,000 spending money and a first-class ticket to any location ($25,000 value) of their choice or to one of the following amazing destinations: Rome, Paris, London, Athens, Munich, Florence, Venice, Greek Isles, Norway, Ireland, Scotland, Brazil, Costa Rica, Tokyo or a Mediterranean Cruise. Drawings will be held every Sunday in June at 7:30 p.m., 8:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. in the Rockin’ Casino.
- Poker Room – Pull up a chair and stack chips in San Manuel’s spacious Poker Room, open 24/7. The Poker Room hosts a wide variety of lucrative tournaments and generous specials. Qualify for our monthly $24K Texas Hold'em Poker Tournaments, or enjoy the rewarding Double Jackpots, High Hand of the Hour and the Money Wheel, all adding to the action and your chip count.
- Fusion Auto Roulette – Head to the first floor near Bar Bar Bar and the High Limit Room for the latest addition, Scientific Game's Fusion Auto Roulette. With eight seats on each bank - 16 total seats - Fusion Auto Roulette brings traditional roulette to the San Manuel Casino slot floor.
Food & Beverage
- San Manuel Casino Gift Cards – With graduation season and Father’s Day fast approaching, the perfect all-inclusive gift for family and friends is now available for food, beverages and more. Gift cards can be used at any San Manuel Casino food outlet for dining and drinks (including cocktails, beer, wine and soft drinks) plus merchandise at all San Manuel retail outlets. Club Serrano members can even apply their earned rewards to purchase gift cards. Gift cards are now available for increments as low as $25 and up to $1,000.
- Father’s Day Festivities – With the freshest and tastiest ingredients, raise a glass or plate loaded with fresh off the grill patties, ribs, and more at The Pines Brunch Buffet or treat dad to our award-winning Serrano Buffet this Father’s Day.
- Tap Takeover – On Thursday, June 14, from 6pm - 9pm, Tap Takeover strikes Rock & Brews featuring special edition brews to the tunes of Duran Duran tribute band, ARENA. Lagunitas Brewing Company will be highlighting four draft beers: Sumpin Easy, Dark Swan, IPA and Cappuccino Stout. Individual pours start at $7 or get a flight of all four exclusive pours for just $12.
- La Crema Winery Dinner – On Friday, June 8, enjoy an evening at The Pines Modern Steakhouse filled with tantalizing flavors paired perfectly with a fine selection of samplings from La Crema Winery. Inspired by the California and Oregon origins of the La Crema wines, each course will highlight regional ingredients with the main course featuring Apple Wood Smoked Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon, Potato Leek Au Gratin and Roasted Garlic Jus, to be paired with La Crema Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast.
- JBQ – JBQ is San Manuel Casino’s eatery dedicated to mouthwatering, finger lickin’ off-the-chain good BBQ. Treat dad to the best pulled pork in Southern California or a plate of JBQ’s signature St. Louis-Style Pork Ribs, Texas-Style Beef Brisket or Kansas-City style Burnt Ends with loads of sides to enjoy to your heart’s content.
- Monthly Concerts at Rock & Brews – San Manuel Casino brings another round of popular rock and heavy metal bands to Rock & Brews with this month’s monthly concert series headliners. Two legendary performers, former Skid Row front man, Sebastian Bach, and heavy metal band, Slaughter, will be taking the stage on Friday, June 8 and on Friday, June 29. Tickets are on sale here. Be on the lookout for ticket announcements for upcoming bands, The Dan Band and Warrant.
- Chingon Tequila Lounge – A staple eatery to stop by for authentic Mexican food, music and drinks, George Lopez’s Chingon Kitchen brings an authentic tequila experience to San Manuel Casino. Over 200 of the top tequila brands are available to taste, with zesty new margarita flavors including blackberry sage, raspberry mint, and pineapple jalapeño. Stay for the nightly performances on Friday and Saturday, 8 p.m. to midnight, or swing by throughout the week from 7 to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday.
- Latin Fridays – Grab your friends and show off your signature moves to the latest Latin hits from local bands every Friday from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. Guests can also relax and enjoy live music with refreshing cocktails while listening to top 40 hits, Latin, R&B and so much more any night of the week at Tukut Lounge.