Las Vegas Casino's offering up great October deals
October 10, 2017 3:00 AM
by H. Scot Krause
Pumpkin Patch Pick is back at Boyd Casinos, and Station Casinos goes pink this month.
Boyd B Connected members can win up to $5,000 in cash during the Pumpkin Patch Pick promotion this month at The Orleans, Gold Coast, Suncoast and Sam’s Town. For every 10 base points earned on slots, players can earn one drawing entry for the cash drawings through Saturday, Oct. 28.
Guests can also receive one drawing entry for every one hour of play at rated table games with a minimum average bet of $5, and can earn one additional drawing entry for each additional $5 average bet. On Mondays, players can receive 2x bonus drawing entries.
A total of 200 players will win during the cash drawings on Fridays and Saturdays at The Orleans at 6:15 p.m., Gold Coast at 8:15 p.m., Suncoast at 6:15 p.m. and 8:15 p.m., and Sam’s Town at 6:15 p.m. Plus, on Thursdays in October, players who earn five points on their favorite slots can swipe at any kiosk to redeem prizes, including up to 1,000,000 points, slot dollars, dining credits and more.
For the eighth consecutive year and throughout October, Station Casinos will host Project Pink, a company-wide initiative supporting the fight against breast cancer as part of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. To date, more than $430,000 has been donated by Station Casinos as the company contributes a portion of its proceeds and gaming winnings from designated pink dining, gaming and entertainment offerings to the Susan G. Komen Nevada and American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer campaign.
This year, Channing Tatum lends his support to Project Pink through his Born & Bred Vodka that serves as the initiative’s signature cocktail. The TLC cocktail, being sold at all bars throughout Station Casinos’ properties, was created and inspired by the strength and victory of two local breast cancer survivors, Toni Lee and Tammy Rosen.
Channing worked with the survivors to develop a Project Pink video and has offered an incentive to all guests who purchase the TLC drink as they’ll earn an entry into a drawing for a VIP bowling experience with Channing himself.
Restaurants, bars, bingo rooms, spas and salons, bowling centers, and designated blackjack and poker tables throughout Station Casinos’ properties will donate a portion of their proceeds and gaming winnings of all designated pink offerings including:
• Pink pastries at the cafés: A selection of delicious, pink-themed desserts will be available at all café locations.
• Hotel gift shop merchandise: Pink-ribbon retail items including t-shirts, hats and water bottles will be available for purchase.
• Drink pink: Enjoy the TLC cocktail or the Meomi rosé paired with a Project Pink bracelet at any casino or restaurant bar.
• Spa: The spas at Green Valley Ranch Resort and Red Rock Resort as well as Drift Spa at the Palms will donate proceeds from its 50-minute Think Pink Rosy Wrap body wrap.
• Bubbles and Blowouts: The salons at Red Rock and Green Valley Ranch are offering a Bubbles and Blowout with a glass of rosé champagne and Think Pink 60-minute express manicure/pedicure with courtesy pink ribbon nail art.
• Kids Quest: The supervised childcare entertainment facility on site at many Station Casinos locations is donating its proceeds from all slushies ordered throughout October.
• Poker goes pink: Properties that offer poker will have designated pink tables.
• 21 for the cure: Properties that offer blackjack tables will have designated pink tables.
• Keno: A portion of the proceeds from every Jumbo 8 and Grande 8 spot ticket sold will be donated to Project Pink.
• Bingo pink packs: Special bingo pink packs will be offered at every Sunday bingo session in October for $4. Pink packs will be available in both paper and electronic. The $1 Cash Ball validation fee is not included in the purchase price of the pink packs.
• Bowling centers: Donations will be made for every pair of bowling shoes rented at Texas Star Lanes, Santa Fe Station, Red Rock Lanes and the Strike Zone at Sunset Station.
On Sunday, Oct. 29, Red Rock Resort will once again serve as the host site for American Cancer Society’s 5K Making Strides against Breast Cancer walk. To sign up for the walk, visit www.MakingStridesWalk.org/LasVegasNV.
Until next week… good luck and good gaming!