Out of towners will love new SLS rebate promotion
August 29, 2018 3:00 AM
by H. Scot Krause
SLS Las Vegas recently launched a new member $250 rebate promotion. Rebate promos are always a good deal for the player who hasn’t yet signed up for that particular club. Unfortunately, this promo only applies to tourists and out of state guests and is not available to Las Vegas locals.
However, if you qualify and can meet the timelines, don’t miss this one! Sign up and mention the promotion at time of sign up, then play on any slots (video poker is not included). If you lose at least $50 up to $250 you will be eligible for the rebate. The next day after enrollment, half of your loss will be available to claim at the kiosk.
If you claim your first 50 percent you will be eligible to receive the rest of your rebate. The second portion of the rebate will then be available between 30 and 90 days of initial sign up. Reminders are sent via email and all rebates are paid in free slot play. Locals joining Club 52 are given a different promotion. All new members are eligible to play the Press 2 Win Kiosk Game for a chance to win up to up $5,000 in free slot play. Other prizes include dining credits and points.
SLS features include 1,300 guest rooms and suites in two distinctive towers – World Tower or Story Tower – each with a unique personality; a collection of acclaimed restaurants, bars and entertainment venues, a casino occupying 60,000 square feet with approximately 800 of the latest slot and video poker machines plus more than 50 classic table games. Additionally, SLS houses a sportsbook operated by William Hill.
Through Club 52, you have the opportunity to earn rewards while using your card at your favorite slots and table games throughout the casino. Details of the new Club 52 are as follows:
• Players earn one point for every $1 played on slots and video keno and one point for every $2 played on video poker; 250 slot points equal $1 in redemption value for free slot play, food and beverage. There are four tier levels starting with Preferred (0-3,000), VIP (3,001-30,000), Elite (30,001-150,000) and Legend (150,001-plus, based on approval). Tier-earning credits vary slightly from point earning.
Slots: $1 equals two tier credits; Video Keno: $1 equals one tier credit; Video Poker: $1 equals one tier credit. Table Games: Earn credits based on the type of table game, average bet and amount of time played. The earning periods for tier review are June 1 through Nov. 30 and Dec. 1 through May 31.
The lineup of September gaming promotions include:
• Club 52 members can earn 10X points on reels and 3X points on video poker every Sunday and Wednesday in September. Players are allowed up to 75,000 points on slots and 25,000 points on video poker.
• Weekly $5,000 Slot Tournaments will be held from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. every Tuesday and Thursday in September.
Players qualify by earning 50 slot points then inserting their Club 52 card into any eligible slot machine. Maximum of three entries per tournament day.
• Members are eligible to win a share of $2,750 in One Bet Only Promotional Chips with drawings hosted from 7 to 11 p.m. every Wednesday in September. Players may qualify with an open rating and minimum wage average bet of $25 on Pai Gow Poker or Mini-Baccarat.
• Saturday Spin And Win Baccarat Hot Seat. Nine winners will spin a multiplier wheel to win a share of the prize pool from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. every Saturday in September. Members may multiply average bets up to 10X and win up to $1,000 in Play-Til-You-Lose promotional chips.
Players may qualify with an open rating and minimum wage average bet of $25 on Pai Gow Poker or Mini-Baccarat.
• Weekly $30,000 Baccarat Drawings. Drawings will be held every Friday in September at 8 p.m., 10 p.m. and midnight for the chance to win a share of $30,000 in Play Til-You-Lose Baccarat promotional chips.
• $2,500 Table Games Weekly Drawings. Drawings will be held every Saturday in September from 8 to 11 p.m. for the chance to win a share of $2,500 in One Bet Only Promotional Chips.
• $253,000 Run For The Money Drawings held every Saturday next month at 8 p.m., starting Sept. 8 with eight winners at each drawing. Five will win free slot play and three will play the Run for the Money game for a chance to win up to $100,000 cash.
SLS Las Vegas always offers complimentary covered parking and valet services. More info is available on the website at www.slslasvegas.com.