Cha Garden Pool & Tea Lounge at Lucky Dragon Hotel & Casino will be the premiere destination for those looking to avoid the massive Las Vegas pool crowds this summer in exchange for a relaxing, Zen pool experience. The indoor-outdoor pool and tea lounge is now open and boasts private tea cabanas fully equipped with modern amenities, and a sensational pool menu featuring refreshing classic and signature cocktails and bottle service, as well as assorted baos, sandwiches, salads and small bites.
The shoreline swimming pond, surrounded by a mosaic dragon mural fountain, calming oak trees, and private tea cabanas, allows guests to bask in the tranquility of a Feng Shui-designed garden and pool experience unlike anything to be found elsewhere in Las Vegas. The private tea cabanas also feature sleek seating and modern amenities such as HDTVs.
The debut of Lucky Dragon’s pool deck menu further heightens the experience with a Far East-inspired cocktail and dining menu that includes tea-centric specialty cocktails and Asian yum cha, or small bites.
“Our pool menu is an exciting addition to Lucky Dragon’s established and highly praised authentic Asian culinary and mixology programs,” said Blaire Dela Cruz, vice president of hospitality. “We’ve used a modern take on traditional recipes to create the ultimate refreshing, satisfying summer menu.”
Drink Menu Highlights:
- Green Tea Margarita – Patron Silver Tequila, Cointreau, green tea, lime juice, soda water
- Macao Mule – Absolut Lime, Fever Tree Ginger Beer, fresh lime
- Lucky Tea-Ni – Belvedere Peach Nectar, Crème de Cassis, Chandon Brut, white peach puree, black tea
- Taichung Sparkle Punch – Mt. Gay Eclipse, Cointreau, Chandon Brut, Funkin Brazilian, lemonade, fresh strawberries
- Jade Cooler – Chivas Regal, house-brewed green tea lemonade
- Tea-ki Tiki – Belvedere Mango Passion Vodka, raspberry syrup, green tea, fresh lemon
- Coconutea – Hennessey Black Cognac, Cointreau, orgeat syrup, green tea, Vo I Co Vodka Coconut Water
Pitchers & Punch
- Taichung Sparkle Punch Bowl – Mount Gay Eclipse, Cointreau, Chandon Brut, Funkin Brazilian, lemonade, fresh strawberries
- Macao Mule Pitcher – Absolute Lime, Fever Tree Ginger Beer, fresh lime juice
The bottle service list features a variety of well to premium bottles, including vodka, tequila, rum and champagne.
Dining Menu Highlights:
- 杂菌包 Assorted Mushroom – Fried garlic with black pepper sauce
- 照烧鸡扒包 Teriyaki Glazed Chicken – Pan-seared chicken with pickles cucumber and shichimi
- 蜜汁叉烧包 Char Siu – BBQ pork, BBQ sauce, sesame oil, scallion
- 明炉烧鸭包 Roast Duck – Shredded with five spice, Hoisin, cucumber and scallion
- 越式三明治 Bahn Mi – Vietnamese meat loaf, pork cucumber, cilantro, jalapeno, pickled daikon and carrot
- 手撕鸭三明治 Roast Duck – Shredded with five spice, Hoisin, cucumber, and scallion
小吃 Small Bites
- 锅贴 Potstickers
- 椒盐鸡翅 Salt & Pepper Chicken Wings
- 芝士拼盘配薄脆饼干 Assorted Cheese & Water Crackers
- 麻酱凉面 Cold Sesame Noodles – Japanese buckwheat noodle, cucumber, carrot, peanut sauce
- 泰式鸡肉沙拉 Thai Chicken – Spicy chicken, crispy noodles, crushed cashews, lime dressing
- 越式鸡肉沙拉 Vietnamese Chicken – Julienne green cabbage, hand pulled chicken, mints, peanuts, Vietnamese vinaigrette
Spring pool hours are 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Locals are welcome at no charge. Cabana rates are based on F&B minimum and are subject to change. Cabanas are rented on a first-come, first-serve basis. For more information please visit LuckyDragonLV.com.