Masso Osteria At Red Rock Launches All-New Menu
June 27, 2018 10:37 AM
by Staff & Wire Reports
Masso Osteria at Red Rock Resort has launched its all-new Social Hour menu, just in time for summer. Available daily at the bar and lounge from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., guests can indulge in light bites, as well as a selection of cocktails, beer and wine in a convivial and open-air setting.
“Masso is a place for friends and family to gather over tasty food and refreshing cocktails, and to enjoy each other’s company in an un-pretentious atmosphere,” said celebrity chef and Masso owner Scott Conant. “It’s a natural fit that we should have a social hour offering to go along with that, and I’m thrilled to say that now we do.”
The new Social Hour menu offers tasting-style dishes, priced between $3.50 and $15 and made with refined Italian ingredients. Highlights include:
- Spiced Almonds in a secret blend of savory, smoky, salty and sweet flavors
- An Italian classic, Marinated Olives
- Chef’s selection of three Salumi & Formaggi, a charcuterie spread not to be missed
- Short Rib Polpette, an extra juicy and modern take on the classic meatballs
- Mortadella & Burrata on housemade Focaccia
- Balsamic Glazed Pork Ribs, sweet and tender
- Pizza of the Week, a rotating selection of chef’s favorite ingredients atop a smoky, woodfired single-serve pizza.
Gourmands can pair these delectable bites with seasonal selections of $5 glasses of wine, $6 cocktails and $4 select brews, or order from any of the full-priced bar offerings.