Hard Rock Las Vegas unveils an array of deals this fall
April 07, 2017 2:18 PM
by Staff & Wire Reports
FOOD & BEVERAGE
35 STEAKS + MARTINIS
35 Steaks + Martinis offers guests traditional steakhouse cuisine, complemented with clean and classic, yet cutting-edge design. The restaurant satisfies even the most particular palate and sets the stage for great dining with a menu of land and sea options and mouthwatering desserts. Signature items include the Tomahawk Steak, a 35-day-aged, 35-ounce prime steak, and the Spicy Serrano Martini, a blend of Belvedere Intense 100 Proof Vodka, fresh basil and serrano chile. The premier steakhouse was also voted as readers’ choice for “Best Steakhouse” in Las Vegas Weekly’s Best of Vegas 2015 and 2016 Awards.
Hours: 5 – 10 p.m. Sunday – Thursday; 5 – 11 p.m. Friday – Saturday
Bar and lounge hours: 5 – 10:30 p.m. Sunday – Thursday; 5 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. Friday – Saturday
Located within the heart of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, the bigger and better Center Bar gives off an energetic vibe and its expanded cocktail menu and spectacular panoramic views of the casino floor are sure to please.
Hours: 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Culinary Dropout, Fox Restaurant Concepts’ little “rebel child,” breaks all the rules with its uniform-free staff and relaxed, soulful ambiance. James Beard Foundation semi-finalist for Outstanding Restaurateur, Sam Fox, brings Las Vegas a hip and funky hangout to sip creative libations, savor tasty pub grub and take in live music every weekend. Two-thirds of the menu is dedicated to beer, wine and innovative cocktails like the After-School Special, a combination of tea-infused tequila and Modelo Especial. Reserve today, and take in the eclectic vibe featuring a brand new mural by Phoenix artist, Soldier Leisure, a patio complete with pool views and cornhole games, and always free live music.
Hours: 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. Monday – Thursday; 11 a.m. – midnight Friday;
10 a.m. – midnight Saturday; 10 a.m. – 11 p.m. Sunday;
Brunch served 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
Happy Hour: available 3 – 6 p.m. Monday – Friday (no Happy Hour on concert dates)
- Antipasti ($7)
- Grilled Cheese Sliders ($6)
- Today’s Chopped Salad ($6)
- Korean Shrimp & Chicken on a Stick ($7)
- Soft Pretzels & Provolone Fondue ($7)
- Meatloaf Sandwich ($6)
- Smoked Salmon Bruschetta ($6)
- Pork Belly Nachos ($7)
- House Potato Chips & Onion Dip ($3)
- Hand-Cut French Fries ($3)
- Sangria ($5)
- “Double Blind” ($6)
- Mug beer ($4)
- Well cocktails ($5)
- Oyster Shooter ($7)
福FÚ ASIAN KITCHEN
福Fú Asian Kitchen features a fusion of Asian fare with authentic Chinese cuisine and regional inspirations. Signature dishes include the Grilled Tenderloin of Beef with Spicy 福Fú Sauce and the Sea Bass with Sake Miso Glaze. Dishes can also be prepared as vegetarian or vegan.
Hours: 11:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. Sunday – Thursday; 11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m. Friday – Saturday
The Joint Prix Fixe Menu: available for $29 per person on concert dates only
- First course:
- Pan-Fried Potsticker
- Miso Seabass in Lettuce Cup
- Second course – choice of:
- Wok Fried Salmon with creamy Thai basil sauce and steamed white rice
- Kung Pao Chicken with peanuts and steamed white rice
- Stir-Fried Beef with black pepper and steamed white rice
- Third course:
- Chocolate Beignets
Located in the Paradise Tower, Fuel Café offers assorted Illy-branded Italian coffees and espresso drinks, blended smoothies, fresh-baked pastries and ready-made sandwiches.
Hours: 5:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. Sunday – Thursday; 5:30 a.m. – midnight Friday – Saturday
GOOSE ISLAND PUB
Guests can enjoy a cold one at Nevada’s first Goose Island Pub. Goose Island Beer Company is an innovator and leader in the craft of brewing, and the resort offers eight of its signature beers on tap, bottles of Bourbon County and a wide selection of wines, liquor and pub-style food.
Hours: 11 a.m. – open late daily
Conveniently located by Reliquary Spa, the Juice Bar offers coffee, espresso and smoothies as well as protein, vitamin and alcoholic boosts that can be added to any hot or cold beverage. Guests can also order mimosas and bloody marys.
Hours: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Sunday
Illuminated by cast-iron chandeliers and adorned with dark-wood paneling in the HRH All-Suite Tower, Luxe Bar provides an ambience of true rock ‘n’ roll decadence.
Midway Bar is located in the HRH All-Suite Tower and has six high-definition TVs and 22 video poker machines.
MR. LUCKY’S CAFÉ
Open around the clock, Mr. Lucky's Café offers guests colossal dishes, spiked milkshakes, burgers and breakfasts with home-style service and a great view of the casino floor.
Hours: 24 hours a day, seven days a week
New Burger Menu:
- Lucky’s Signature Burger: double patty, cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, shredded iceberg lettuce, tomato, pickles and Thousand Island dressing ($17.99)
- Brunch Burger: house blend beef patty, sunny-side up egg, gruyere cheese, lettuce, tomato and Sriracha bacon mayo ($16.99)
- Bacon & Blue Burger: applewood smoked bacon, Maytag Bleu cheese, béchamel sauce and arugula ($16.99)
- Mushroom & Swiss Burger: caramelized onion, wood-fired mushrooms, peppercorn mayo and shredded lettuce ($16.99)
- Southwest BBQ Burger: chipotle barbeque sauce, applewood smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, pickle relish and onion rings ($16.99)
- Wild Caught Salmon Sandwich: wild caught salmon, tomato, red onion, lettuce, fried capers and mustard cream cheese ($15.99)
- Spicy Fried Chicken Sandwich: bread and butter pickles, Frank’s RedHot mayo and shredded lettuce ($14.99)
NOBU LAS VEGAS
Nobuyuki Matsuhisa, known to the world simply as “Nobu,” is the renowned and highly influential chef proprietor of the critically-acclaimed restaurants around the globe. His use of fresh seafood flown in everyday from different parts of the world goes beyond the standard of any Japanese restaurant. Signature dishes include the Yellowtail Sashimi Jalapeño, the Rock Shrimp Tempura with creamy spicy sauce or butter ponzu and the Black Cod with miso. Combining world-class hospitality and innovative use of flavors and textures, Nobu takes his guests on a culinary adventure that transcends the dining experience.
Hours: 6 – 10:30 p.m. Sunday – Thursday; 6 – 11 p.m. Friday – Saturday
Oyster Bar is located next to the Dragon Salon and features oysters on the half shell, rich pan roasts, gumbo and specialty dishes including:
- Calamari “Fries” – fried calamari with Sriracha aioli, sweet soy, crushed peanuts and chives
- Fried Oysters & Pickles – served with homemade buttermilk caper sauce
- Classic Pan Roast – a choice of shrimp, crab, lobster or a combination of all
- Curried Coconut Seafood Stew – served with jasmine rice and pickled chilies
- Shrimp & Grits – New Orleans-style barbeque shrimp, served with sharp cheddar and andouille sausage grits
- Fish & Chips Loup De Mer – crispy fish, served with malt vinegar aioli and a strong cocktail sauce
A mega-hip Mexican cantina, Pink Taco is adorned with classic low-rider bicycles, Día de los Muertos décor and an assortment of authentic Mexican craftwork. The restaurant is known for putting a California spin on traditional Mexican fare and its trademarked Pink Taco entrée, made with homemade, pink corn tortillas, black beans, grilled chicken, salsa arbol, pickled onions and avocado.
Hours: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. Monday – Thursday; 11 a.m. – late night Friday – Saturday;
11 a.m. – 10 p.m. Sunday
$7 Happy Hour: available 4 – 6 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Well cocktails
- Mi Casa margarita
- Two-for-one cerveza
- Red or white sangria
- Red, white or pink wine
- Flautas made with crispy flour tortillas, shredded pork and avocado crema
- Sabana Tortas (Mexican-style sliders) made with chicken, avocado and chipotle mayo
- Zonkey Fries topped with carne asada, queso, jalapeños, sour cream and pico de gallo
- Grilled Skewers made with marinated chicken or steak
- Chicken Taquitos made with corn tortillas, cotija and avocado crema
- Quesadilla filled with a Mexican cheese blend
- Jefe’s Daily Taco Special, two per order
Weekend Brunch: available 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday starting Saturday, March 18
- Crispy Chicken Tamale with tomatillo salsa, fried egg and queso fresco ($11)
- Empanadas with scrambled eggs, sweet potato, black beans, roasted chile and shaved kale salad ($12)
- Smoked Pork Bennie with sofrito hollandaise and chile spiced potatoes ($16)
- Churro Waffles with cinnamon and sugar crunch and brown butter cajeta ($12)
- Chilaquiles with corn chips, scrambled eggs, queso salsa roja and black beans ($10)
- Carne Asada Skillet with skirt steak, two eggs, roasted chile pico and papas ($18)
- Tres Leches Pancakes with fried ice cream and sweetened milk syrup ($12)
- Breakfast Torta with chorizo, scrambled eggs, smoked onions, pepper jack cheese and chipotle bacon mayo ($14)
- Huevos Rancheros with corn tostadas, ranchero sauce, pico de gallo and two eggs ($14)
- Chorizo Skillet with soft scrambled eggs, papas, roasted chile and stewed onions ($14)
- Hangover Green Chile Chicken Stew with smoked chicken and hominy stew served with traditional accompaniments ($9)
Loosely translated from Italian as "powerful pizza," Pizza Forte offers traditional New York-style pizza and square, Roman-style pan pizza by the slice with toppings, including homemade sausage and fresh vegetables as well as gluten-free options. In addition to freshly made pizza, fountain drinks and desserts, including cannolis, Pizza Forte also offers house-made meatball sandwiches, jalapeño sausage and is the only Las Vegas dining venue to offer four varieties of Hofmann hot dogs: 100 percent beef, pork-and-beef varieties and pork-and-veal varieties. The location also offers to-go items and hotel room delivery. Domestic and imported beers as well as red and white wine are available.
Hours: 11 a.m. – very late night daily
New Menu Items:
- Italian Focaccia sandwiches
- Caprese with fresh mozzarella, tomato and pesto sandwich
- Pepperoni and provolone cheese sandwich
- Smoked ham and Swiss cheese sandwich
- Caesar salad with or without chicken
- Mediterranean salad with or without chicken
- Pistachio Pie
SIDE BET BAR
After placing bets at the Race & Sports Book powered by CG Technology, enjoy beers on tap, a full bar, seven high-definition TVs and eight bar top gaming machines at Side Bet Bar.
Hours: 2 p.m. – midnight daily
SWEET EMOTION BY DUNKIN’ DONUTS
Sweet Emotion by Dunkin’ Donuts is America's favorite all-day, every day stop for coffee and baked goods. The iconic eatery offers donuts, bagels, muffins, regular, decaf and flavored coffees, lattes, macchiatos, hot chocolate and espresso as well as iced coffee, coolattas, smoothies and teas. In addition to classic breakfast sandwiches, Sweet Emotion by Dunkin’ Donuts also offers freshly made bakery sandwiches in combinations like Chicken and Bacon, Ham and Cheddar and Turkey and Bacon.
Hours: 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Special menu items: available now – Sunday, May 28
- Coconut Crème Pie Swirl
- Butter Pecan Swirl
- Mango and Pineapple Iced Tea topped with mango and peach
- Blackberry Iced Tea topped with strawberries
- Peanut Butter Delight Croissant Donut: glazed croissant donut filled with peanut butter butter-crème and topped with chocolate icing drizzle
- Chocolate Pretzel Donut: glazed chocolate cake donut with caramel icing drizzle and topped with crushed pretzels
- Spring Flowers Donut: frosted donut with light green icing and topped with flower sprinkles
- Pretzel Croissant Breakfast Sandwich: egg, bacon and white cheddar cheese on a pretzel croissant
Affliction’s dark overtones and tattoo-inspired art dominate the flagship location at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. Fans of the brand can shop for the best T-shirts, wovens, swimwear, outerwear, watches, belts and more from the Affliction, Affliction Black Premium and Sinful Denim lines available at this store.
Hours: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. Sunday – Thursday; 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. Friday – Saturday
CHILL BY HUDSON
The Chill By Hudson sundry shop offers travel essentials ranging from books, magazines, snacks and beverages to travel and convenience necessities, tasteful local souvenirs and electronics. The store is conceptually based on the iconic Hudson News concept in travel destinations throughout North America and is located next to Sweet Emotion by Dunkin' Donuts.
Hours: 24 hours a day, seven days a week
HART & HUNTINGTON TATTOO COMPANY
Hart & Huntington Tattoo Company was founded by freestyle motocross legend Carey Hart. The shop features some of the best resident tattoo experts in the country while also playing host to some of the most talented guest artists. The workers pride themselves on offering a great customer experience for both veterans and first-time clients as well as building a brand around high-quality body artwork. The shop features an evolving computerized flash system, displays by renowned tattooists and a large retail area offering the latest Hart & Huntington designs and custom merchandise.
Hours: 10 a.m. – 1 a.m. daily
HOOTENANNY BY HUDSON
Hootenanny by Hudson is a sundry shop that offers travel essentials ranging from magazines, snacks, tobacco and alcoholic beverages to travel and convenience necessities, tasteful local souvenirs and electronics. The store is conceptually based on the iconic Hudson News concept in travel destinations throughout North America and is located on the casino floor of the HRH tower.
Hours: 24 hours a day, seven days a week
John Varvatos’ 3,000-square-foot boutique is where fashion and music can live and groove together. The store features a stage with top-of-the-line gear for planned events as well as impromptu jam sessions from visiting rock stars and shoppers alike. In addition to all three of its signature brands (Collection, Star USA and Converse), the store is the exclusive Nevada dealer of James Trussart guitars. Made from custom-shaped metals, the high-end instruments have landed in the hands of well-known collectors such as Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top, Joe Perry of Aerosmith and Rick Neilson of Cheap Trick.
Hours: noon – 8 p.m. Sunday – Monday; 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. Tuesday – Thursday;
11 a.m. – 10 p.m. Friday – Saturday
THE HARD ROCK STORE
The Hard Rock Store has just what guests need to commemorate a trip to Las Vegas. Pictures are worth a thousand words but sometimes nothing does it like a T-shirt, baseball cap or souvenir shot glass featuring the world-famous Hard Rock Hotel & Casino logo.
Hours: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. Monday – Thursday; 8 a.m. – midnight Friday – Sunday
- Local’s Special: 20 percent off with a valid Nevada ID
KELLY CARDENAS SALON – A PAUL MITCHELL FOCUS SALON
Located across from Reliquary Spa inside the luxurious HRH All-Suite Tower, hair industry extraordinaire Kelly Cardenas offers his mix of rock ‘n’ roll, fashion and luxury to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. The beauty destination offers services such as haircuts, color, blowouts and more.
Hours: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sunday – Monday; 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. Tuesday – Saturday
Shampoo Champagne Sunday: available 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. every Sunday
- Treat yourself to a day full of pampering while drinking complimentary bubbly and vibing to sounds provided by a local DJ. Reservations are required and must be 21 years of age or older.
Located inside the luxurious HRH All-Suite Tower, Reliquary Spa offers a sensory feast that will leave guests feeling refreshed and relaxed. All treatments feature an all-access pass to soothing and stylish amenities including the sauna, whirlpool, co-ed pool and more.
Spa hours: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. daily
Local’s Special: 30 percent off with a valid Nevada ID
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino’s fitness studio is located in Reliquary Spa and includes free weights, private training and rows of TV-fronted cardiovascular machines.
Hours: 6 a.m. – 7 p.m. daily
BACKSTAGE PASS REWARDS CLUB
Backstage Pass rewards guests for every dollar spent at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. Based on the tier, Members can receive priority entry and access at REHAB, The Joint and restaurants on property. Backstage Pass memberships are free.
- Every $1 Coin-In = one point on reel and video reel machines
- Every $2 Coin-In = one point on video poker machines
- Every $4 Coin-In = one point on specified optimum and full pay video poker machines
Tables: points are generated based on average bet and length of time played
Non-Gaming: every $1 spent on hotel, dining, nightlife, entertainment, spa/salon and retail = 10 points
1,000 Points = $1 credit towards free slot play, dining, nightlife, entertainment, spa/salon and retail
New Sign-Up Table Players: available daily
- New sign-ups receive $5 free bet
- Play one hour on any table game and receive a $25 dining credit
New Sign-Up Slot Players: available daily
- New sign-ups receive $5 in free slot play
- Play $20 on your first trip and receive $10 in free slot play
Race & Sports Book powered by CG Technology
The Race & Sports Book Powered By CG Technology features a video wall with an overall image size of 10 feet by 83 feet. The convex video wall is mounted forward at a 10 degree angle for a fully immersive experience and is capable of displaying 25 sporting events simultaneously. The Race & Sports Book features 81 personal betting stations that are equipped with LCD touch screens where players with accounts can wager without ever leaving their seat.
The tech savvy player can download the CG Sports App and wager on sporting events from their mobile device anywhere in the state of Nevada. Customers who sign-up and download the App gain access to a full menu of wagers including the highly acclaimed In-Running wagering which allows bets to be placed while the game is in progress.
CG Technology offers lines on all major race and sports events including football, basketball, baseball, hockey, golf, tennis and boxing as well as unique proposition wagers.
Unique Bet Type:
USFantasy Sports: available daily
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino’s Race & Sports Book is now offering USFantasy Sports, the exclusive provider of legal Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) contests in Nevada. The daily fantasy platform utilizes a pari-mutuel system, which creates a fair and transparent environment for all contestants. USFantasy Sports is a skill-based fantasy wagering platform that combines elements of traditional sports betting with traditional DFS contests. Just like in DFS, players score points based on their performance in a live game and contestants can bet on athletes to Win, Place or Show. At this time, it is available for professional football, basketball, hockey, golf, Mixed Martial Arts and boxing.
Dragon Salon invites guests to enjoy Asian gaming amenities in the HRH All-Suite Tower. It features baccarat and high-limit blackjack tables along with a lounge area and butler service.
PEACOCK HIGH-LIMIT GAMING
Peacock High-Limit Gaming is located right off the main casino floor and boasts luxury features to complement its VIP audience. The sumptuous furnishings, rich fabrics and glowing onyx bar provide a rich and lustrous ambiance, while also offering big-win opportunities. High-limit table game, positioned in a round table fashion, includes blackjack.
Bartop Happy Hour Multiplier: available 4 – 7 a.m. and 4 – 7 p.m. Sunday – Tuesday Sunday, April 2 – Sunday, April 30
- 10x points on any bartop slot game when using a Backstage Pass Rewards Club Card.
45+ Classic Rocker’s & Bonus Points: available every Wednesday now – Wednesday, Dec. 27
- 15x reels and video reels/5x video poker
- 5,000 bonus slot points
- Earn 100 base slot points to win 5,000 points
20x Reels and Video Reels/5x Video Poker: available every Thursday now – Thursday, Dec. 28
$30,000 Freestyle Fridays: available Saturday, April 1 – Friday, April 28
- Join & Win: Sign up for Backstage Pass = 10 Entries
- Swipe & Win (based on card tier): 10X Entries Every Monday for Slot Players
- Play & Win: 200 Base Slot Points or $10 Table Theoretical = 1 Entry
- Prizes Include: Free Slot Play, Promotional Chips & Hard Rock Merchandise
- Drawing Dates & Times: Friday April 7, 14, 21 and 28 at 5:00 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 6:00 p.m., 6:30 p.m., 7:00 p.m., 7:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
Travel Like A Rockstar!: available every Sunday – Tuesday Sunday, April 16 – Tuesday, July 25
- April 16 – 18 and April 23 – 25: Crosshatch Traveler
- Earn 1,000 base slot points or $100 table theoretical in the same promotional day. Plus, keep your points.
- May 21 – 23 and May 28 – 30: Journeyman Travel Pack
- Earn 1,000 base slot points or $100 table theoretical in the same promotional day. Plus, keep your points.
- June 18 – 20 and June 25 – 27: Elements Travel Kit
- Earn 750 base slot points or $50 table theoretical in the same promotional day. Plus, keep your points.
- July 16 – 18 and July 23 – 25: Everyday Carryall
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino has unveiled the first phase of a $13 million remodel inside its Casino Tower. The property has renovated 575 standard rooms and has started the second phase of the Casino Tower remodel to upgrade the remaining 65 luxury suites, set to be complete in 2017. Upon completion, 640 rooms and suites will be renovated to provide guests with sleek new furnishings, quartz countertops, spa-like oversized bathrooms with elegant marble flooring, lighted makeup mirrors, new artwork adorning the walls and convenient USB ports throughout each room. The tower features clean, modern lines and sumptuous bedding. Amenities include a fully-stocked mini bar, a 55-inch high-definition TV and exclusive bath essentials. Each room is also equipped with French doors that open to breathtaking pool or city views.
HRH ALL-SUITE TOWER
Combining rock ‘n’ roll with a lavish atmosphere, the HRH All-Suite Tower offers guests private arrival with porte-cochere valet entry and self-parking. It also features a secluded hotel registration and lobby area with a separate room reserved exclusively for VIP guests that offers convenient access to a sundry shop, the bell desk and concierge.
The trendsetting Paradise Tower combines celebrity decadence with style and sophistication to create the energetic vibe that Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is known for. Each room evokes visions of a rock ‘n’ roll manor house, using iconic materials such as leather, wood and silver-studded velvet to enhance the sensory experience. It is set back from the casino floor and is the perfect place for guests to prepare for and recover from a night out in Las Vegas.
Bring Me The Horizon Room & Ticket Package: starting at $239, this offer includes two tickets and a one night stay on Saturday, April 8. Guests can book online or by phone using the code TBMHRZB for the balcony ticket package or TBMHRZG for the general admission ticket package.
Bon Iver Room & Ticket Package: starting at $111, this offer includes two tickets and a one-night stay on Thursday, April 13. Guests can book online or by phone using the code TBIVERG for the general admission ticket package.
Journey Room & Ticket Package: starting at $169, this offer includes two tickets and a one-night stay on May 3, 5, 6, 10, 12, 13, 17, 19 or 20. Guests can book online or by phone using the code TJRYNGC for the gold circle ticket package, TJRNYOR for the orchestra ticket package, TJRYNFB for the front balcony ticket package or TJRNYGA for the general admission ticket package.
Spring: Making Sweet Music Room Package: receive up to 25 percent off room rates and two spa passes per stay by booking before Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 10 a.m. guests can book online or by phone using the code HSPRG17. Offer valid now – August 31, 2017.
Vans Warped Tour 2017 Room & Ticket Package: starting at $170.50, this offer includes two tickets and a one-night stay on Friday, June 23. Guests can book online or by phone using the code TVANS17 for the general admission ticket package.
Prince Royce Room & Ticket Package: starting at $198, this offer includes two tickets and a one-night stay on Friday, July 14. Guests can book online or by phone using the code TPRROGC for the gold circle ticket package, TPRROOR for the orchestra ticket package, TPRROBA for the balcony ticket package or TPRROGA for the general admission ticket package.
Magic Mike Live Room & Ticket Package: this offer includes two tickets and a one-night stay on select dates Wednesday, May 3 – Saturday, Dec. 30. Guests can book online or by phone using the code TMML077 for the 7:30 p.m. ticket package or TMML107 for the 10:00 p.m. ticket package.
The Sure Thing Package: receive up to 25 percent off room rates, one complimentary drink at any casino bar, one complimentary beer flight at Goose Island Pub, $10 off dinner at Mr. Lucky’s Café (with the purchase of $40 or more, valid 6 – 10 p.m.), one complimentary bottle of wine at 35 Steaks + Martinis (with the purchase of two entrees), 20 percent off lunch or dinner at 福Fú Asian Kitchen, $20 beverage credit at Pink Taco (with the purchase of two entrees), $25 off any 50-minute service at Reliquary Spa, one complimentary cup of coffee at Fuel Café (with the purchase of a breakfast sandwich) and a free gift at The Hard Rock Store (with a minimum $25 purchase) by booking before March 29, 2017 at 10 a.m. Guests can book online or by phone using the code HFALL16. Offer valid now – June 30, 2017.
Third Eye Blind Room & Ticket Package: starting at $331.90, this offer includes two tickets and a one-night stay on Saturday, July 22. Guests can book online or by phone using the code T3RDEBO for the front orchestra ticket package, T3RDEBB for the front balcony ticket package or T3RDEBG for the general admission ticket package.
Slayer Room & Ticket Package: starting at $259, this offer includes two tickets and a one-night stay on Friday, August 4. Guests can book online or by phone using the code TSLAYBA for the balcony ticket package or TSLAYGA for the general admission ticket package.
Primus Room & Ticket Package: starting at $130, this offer includes two tickets and a one-night stay on Wednesday, August 9. Guests can book online or by phone using the code TPRIMOR for the orchestra ticket package or TPRIMGA for the general admission ticket package.
The Australian Pink Floyd Room & Ticket Package: starting at $110, this offer includes two tickets and a one-night stay on Sunday, August 27. Guests can book online or by phone using the code RPINKGC for the gold circle ticket package, TPINKOR for the orchestra ticket package or TPINKBL for the balcony ticket package.
Apocalyptica Room & Ticket Package: starting at $120, this offer includes two tickets and a one-night stay on Sunday, October 1. Guests can book online or by phone using the code TAPOCGC for the gold circle ticket package or TAPOCOR for the orchestra ticket package.
NFR 2017 Room Packages: receive weekday room rates starting at $60 per night, weekend room rates starting at $100 night and $40 dining credit by booking before Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 10 a.m. Guests can book online or by phone using the code HNFRE17. Offer valid Wednesday, December 6 – Sunday, December 17.