M Resort Casino releases their May Entertainment listings
May 02, 2018 10:09 AM
by Staff & Wire Reports
M RESORT SPA CASINO MAY LISTINGS AND PROMOTIONS
- Wheels, Reels & Dollar Bills Car Giveaway
Those feeling lucky this May can enter to win free slot play every Friday at 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. in the promotions area. More than $40,000 will be awarded and each week top finalists be entered for their chance to take home a 2018 Ford Mustang at the Grand Prize Event on May 25. To increase their chances, guests can earn one drawing entry for every 250 Tier Points earned by playing slot machines or table games between now and 7:59 p.m. on May 25. Guests will receive 10x bonus entries every Wednesday and must opt-in at any kiosk every Friday between 4 p.m. and the drawing time to be eligible.
- Exclusive Gift Gala
On Monday, May 28, guests who play and earn 400 same-day Tier Points will receive a complimentary gift, available from noon – 7 p.m. at M Vue. Gifts are available while supplies last and there is a maximum of four additional gifts per person.
- New Member Rewards
Throughout May, new members will receive a free gift on the day they sign up for the Marquee Rewards program and a complimentary buffet once they earn 200 same-day Tier Points.
- $30,000 Table Game Drawings
Every Saturday in May, 21 weekly winners will receive their share of $2,500 cash with first place taking home $1,000. Drawings will take place at 7 p.m., 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. in the pit area and are open to all Marquee Rewards table games players. All entries must be activated at any casino kiosk between 5-8:59 p.m. each drawing night.
Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Voted “Favorite Locals’ Pool” and “Best of Henderson,” DayDream, the pool club at M Resort, is an ideal destination to soak up the sun with friends, dance and play beer pong, or simply enjoy a beverage on a hot summer day. With an emphasis on service and exceptional hospitality, the 12,000-square-foot venue features deluxe cabanas, poolside daybeds, VIP lounging areas, an ice-railed bar offering a full menu of innovative libations and two whirlpool hot tubs surrounding an infinity-edge pool. Cover charge may apply.
- DayDream 1,000 Bikini Challenge
Every Saturday from May 5 through July 28, ladies can enter DayDream’s bikini contest where $1,000 in prizes will be awarded to the top three finalists. Bikini-clad guests must sign up at DayDream each Saturday by 2 p.m. to be eligible. The contest will begin at 3 p.m. First place winners will receive $500 cash, second place winners will leave $300 richer and third place winners will be awarded $200. Make sure to sign up early as each contest is limited to 20 contestants maximum. There is no contest on Saturday, June 2.
Weekly entertainment lineup includes:
- Saturday, May 5 – DJ Josh Bliss
- Sunday, May 6 – DJ Silla
- Saturday, May 12 – DJ Tim Tones
- Sunday, May 13 – DJ Chuck Fader
- Thursday, May 17 from 8 p.m.-1 a.m. – EDC swim night with DJ Cam
- Saturday, May 19 – DJ Josh Bliss
- Sunday, May 20 – DJ Brit Lee
- Saturday, May 26 – DJ Silla
- Sunday, May 27 – DJ Exodus
- Monday, May 28 – DJ Josh Bliss
Daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Boasting over 100,000-square-feet of pool and entertainment space, M Pool is a luminous oasis of infinity-edge pools, whirlpool hot tubs and luxurious cabanas that offers guests a relaxing environment with a variety of unique features and amenities. Hungry pool-goers can also take advantage of the delectable dining menu that offers a variety of refreshing snacks, starting at 11 a.m., and thirst quenching libations starting at 10 a.m.
- Dive-In Movie Nights
Every Friday in May, guests are encouraged to bring the whole family for a unique movie experience inside M Pool available for $2 per person. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. and the first movie begins at 8:30 p.m. with a 10-minute changeover before flicks. Candy will be available to purchase, and those wearing proper swim attire can take a dip in the pool throughout the night. No floats, tubes, noodles or oversized rafts are allowed.
Weekly movie lineup includes:
- May 4 – Coco (just one movie will be played this night)
- May 11 – Hook // Jumanji
- May 18 – The Lion King // Beauty and the Beast
- May 25 – Hocus Pocus // The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Locals Admission
On Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday before noon, locals will receive complimentary admission into M Pool. Plus, on Tuesdays throughout the season, locals will receive complimentary admission all day long. Additionally, every Saturday, Sunday and on holidays before noon, ladies can enjoy complimentary admission and men will receive half-priced entry into M Pool. Admission begins at $10 Monday – Thursday and $20 Friday – Sunday and on holidays. Guests must present a valid Nevada ID at check-in to claim this offer.
- Season Passes
Enjoy the summer season in style with an all-access season pass to the stunning M Pool and DayDream pool club. Each pass is valid for complimentary admission for the pass holder and one guest throughout the 2018 season. Season passes are available now for $99. Additionally, pass holders will receive exclusive discounts on VIP Sections and Bottle service, Mondays through Fridays, excluding holidays.
Adjacent to M Pool, M Pavilion is the newest addition to M Resort's 92,000-square-feet of dynamic entertainment space. Complete with 25,000-square-feet of expansive, pillar-less space and seamless ground level entry, M Pavilion holds up to 2,300 people, allowing for a wide range of large-scale concerts and sporting events.
- Bruce in The USA, A Springsteen Tribute
Saturday, May 26 @ 8 p.m.
Bruce in The USA is much more than another tribute – this high-energy musical experience is a note-perfect and visually accurate recreation of a Bruce Springsteen & The E St. Band show. The Bruce in the USA Band consists of seasoned world-class professional musicians, and the show has hosted musicians from such acts and bands as Queen/Paul Rogers, Meatloaf, Blue Oyster Cult, Hall and Oats, Joe Cocker, The Ojays, Aretha Franklin, David Cassidy, The Temptations, Slash and so many more. This high-end power house band has taken this genre of performance art to a whole new level, making it the World's #1 Tribute to the E Street Band's musical legacy. Tickets, on sale now, start at $15 plus taxes and fees, and can be purchased at M Resort’s Marquee Rewards Desk.
BARS & LOUNGES
32° Draft Bar
Sunday – Thursday from 8 – 2 a.m.; Friday – Saturday from 8 – 4 a.m.
Adjacent to the race and sports book, 32° Draft Bar provides the best seat in the house with 96 of the coldest beers on tap ranging from classic lagers to unique ales and stouts to suit the ultimate beer connoisseur.
- Limited-Edition Pours
This month, 32° Draft Bar rolled out seven limited-edition pours, adding to their robust roster of 96 cold beers on tap. The newly-released beers provide guests with even more choices as 32° Draft Bar’s unique lagers, crisp ales and rich stouts impress even the most experienced beer connoisseur. The limited-release pours include:
- Firestone Parabola Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
- Leinenkugel’s Vanilla Porter
- Able Baker Honey Dip Chocolate Chip Stout
- Squatter’s Chasing Tail Orange Golden Ale
- Sam Adams Cold Snap Witbier
- Odell’s Rupture Fresh Grind Ale
- Founder’s Backwoods Bastard Scotch Ale
Wednesday – Thursday from 5 – 10 p.m.; Friday – Saturday from 5 p.m. – midnight
A recipient of Wine Spectator's Best of Award of Excellence in 2016, Hostile Grape is the perfect destination to enjoy live music while sipping on a glass of wine with friends in a comfortable, fun and hip atmosphere. Experienced wine enthusiasts can revel in the selection of boutique wines and hand-crafted cocktails, and choose from more than 160 wines by the glass and over 400 wines by the bottle including a collection of fine American, Italian and French wines as well as selections from Spain, Germany and more. All the makings of a fruitful experience are at hand, with a unique wine dispensing system in which pre-paid cards are available to enjoy pours of one, three or five ounces.
- Live Music Fridays at Hostile Grape
Every Friday in May, wine lovers are invited to indulge in live music and libations as former contestant of NBC’s “The Voice” Ddendyl Hoyt takes over Hostile Grape with her musical mix of country, blues, and rock and roll from 7-11 p.m. All guests must be 21 or older and present a valid ID at check-in.
Weekly entertainment lineup from 7-11 p.m. includes:
- Saturday, May 5 – Ryan Whyte Maloney
- Saturday, May 12 – Tim Catching
- Saturday, May 19 – Cory Brown
- Saturday, May 26 – Betsy Holm
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Whether toasting to a weekend’s adventure or sharing a nightcap, M Bar offers a selection of original libations in the center of all the action on the casino floor. From the stylishly chic lounge, guests can order an array of handcrafted cocktails, wine or beer while being surrounded by visual entertainment, contemporary music, videos and entertainment.
Entertainment every Thursday includes:
- May 3 from 7-11 p.m. – Peter Love
- May 10 from 7-9:30 p.m. – Jimmy Hopper
- May 17 from 7-11 p.m. – St. Folk
- May 24 from 7-9:30 p.m. – Jimmy Hopper
- May 31 from 7-11 p.m. – Justin Carter
Entertainment every Friday includes:
- Dueling pianos from 8 p.m. – midnight
Entertainment every Saturday includes:
- May 5 from 8 p.m.-midnight – DJ Max
- May 12 from 8 p.m.-1 a.m. – DJ Frankie
- May 19 from 8 p.m.-midnight – DJ Frankie
- May 26 from 8 p.m.-midnight – DJ Frankie
Wednesday from 8 p.m. – midnight; Friday – Saturday from 9 p.m. – 2 a.m.
Overlooking the casino floor and the uniquely designed Ravello stage, Ravello Lounge is a lively, music-driven bar that offers a unique selection of cocktails alongside live musical performances by top tier talent and DJs.
- UFC 224 Viewing Party
On Saturday, May 12, UFC fans are invited to stop by Ravello Lounge to watch UFC 224 live on pay per view as Amanda Nunes and Raquel Pennington compete for the World Bantamweight Championship. Ultimate Fighting Championship fans can watch every front kick, leg lock and knockout on Ravello Lounge's flat-screen TVs while sipping craft beer and a unique selection of cocktails. Doors open at 5 p.m. and tickets are on sale now for $10 or $15 at the door, excluding tax and fees.
- Comedy Mayhem
Every Saturday through July 14, a variety of Comedy Central comedians will rotate weekly to bring Ravello guests endless laughs with hilarious, R-rated stand-up acts. Doors will open at 8:30 p.m. and shows will begin at 10:30 p.m. On nights with UFC viewing parties, doors will open as soon as the event is over.
- Ravello Karaoke
On select Fridays from 9 p.m.-1 a.m., partygoers are invited to take the stage to show off their best karaoke performance alongside Graham Band Vocal Jam and DJ Frankie. All guests must be 21 or older and present a valid ID at check-in.
Entertainment every Friday from 9 p.m.-1 a.m. includes:
- May 4 – Karaoke with Graham Band Vocal Jam and DJ Frankie
- May 11 – JAMM and DJ Frankie
- May 18 – Karaoke with Graham Band Vocal Jam and DJ Frankie
- May 25 – Velvet Elvis and DJ Frankie
Entertainment every Saturday includes:
- May 5 – Front Page and DJ Frankie from 9 p.m.-1 a.m.
- May 12 – UFC 224 viewing party at 5 p.m. followed by comedy night at 10:30 p.m.
- Nay 19 – Comedy night at 10:30 p.m.
- May 26 – Comedy night at 10:30 p.m.
Anthony’s Prime Steak & Seafood
Sunday – Thursday from 5 – 10 p.m.; Friday – Saturday from 5 – 11 p.m.
A recipient of Wine Spectator's Best of Award of Excellence in 2016, Anthony's Prime Steak & Seafood offers an innovative, yet traditional steakhouse menu served in a casual, vibrant setting. A 2015 Best of Las Vegas award-winning steakhouse, guests can savor prime steaks and fresh seafood, charcoal-grilled to perfection with great views alongside outstanding hospitality that will exceed all expectations.
Burgers & Brews
Breakfast served daily from 7 – 11 a.m.; Lunch is available Saturday – Sunday from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.; Dinner served nightly from 4 – 10 p.m.
Burgers & Brews presents the finest varieties of burgers featuring delicious toppings with a twist – like stout braised short ribs, spiced pastrami and cranberry-Blue Moon orange mayonnaise. With delicious buns, homemade fries and the ultimate gelato tasting for two, B&B guarantees a memorable grown-up burger bar experience around the clock. All guests must be 21 years or older after 4 p.m.
Wednesday – Sunday from 5 – 10 p.m.
OpenTable's Diners' Choice for one of the best overall restaurants in Las Vegas, Jayde Fuzion will satisfy guests' cravings with an all-you-can-eat menu featuring sushi and Asian specialties. Offering an intimate dining experience with a sushi bar and a private dining room, guests can also enjoy restaurant seating featuring great views of the resort’s pool as well as an outdoor terrace for al fresco dining.
Marinelli’s Pasta Bar
Daily from 5 – 10 p.m.
Follow the aroma of delicious Italian dishes made to order from Marinelli's Pasta Bar exhibition-style kitchen. Featuring small-plate Italian cuisine made from scratch, the 35-seat pasta bar offers guests a casual, fresh and fast dining option with menu items such as antipasti, chicken, seafood entrees, desserts and pasta dishes served ‘al dente’ and carefully tossed.
Studio B Buffet
Daily from 11 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Named “Best Buffet in Las Vegas” by the Las Vegas Review-Journal in 2010 and 2012, Studio B Buffet is revolutionizing Las Vegas' buffet scene by offering diners a 600-seat restaurant with innovative appetizers, entrees and patisserie desserts served Monday through Thursday, as well as a prime rib brunch, prime rib dinner to-go that serves up to ten people, seafood dinner on Fridays, a delectable seafood buffet on Saturdays and Sundays, and an all-new champagne breakfast buffet on Sundays from 9 – 11 a.m. The buffet is available beginning at $24.99 for adults and $17.99 for children ages 5-8. Guests can also enjoy unlimited beer and wine at no additional cost.
- Mother’s Day Offerings
- On Sunday, May 13, treat Mom to more than 200 delicious dishes including hot and cold crab legs, oysters on the half shell, cocktail shrimp, chilled crawfish, crispy stuffed whole pig, dim sum and vegan lovers’ stations and much more as part of the breakfast seafood buffet served from 9 – 11:30 a.m. Guests can also indulge in the omelet bar, available until 3 p.m., and enjoy complimentary Bloody Marys, champagne, mimosas, beer and wine. Those who wish to celebrate later in the day can enjoy the seafood brunch and dinner selections from 11:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. for $41.99 per person for adults and $29.99 for children ages 5-8.
- Memorial Day Buffet
- This Memorial Day, May 28, M Resort Spa Casino will celebrate all veterans and active duty military with a complimentary buffet from 11 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. Guests with a valid badge/ID can choose from over 200 appetizers, entrees, rotisserie meats and delectable handmade desserts, and enjoy unlimited champagne, beer and wine at no additional cost. Memorial Day pricing for non-military guests starts at $24.99 for adults and $17.99 for children, excluding taxes and gratuity.
Daily from 10 – 7 a.m.
Adjacent to the race and sports book, Vig Deli is an ideal spot to enjoy a delicious bite and catch all the big games. Featuring an extensive menu that has guests ordering “by the numbers,” Vig is the one-stop shop for hand-tossed pizza, sandwiches, salads, chicken wings and specialized offerings, all cooked and prepared with guests’ specifications in mind.
Baby Cakes Artisan Bakery
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Baby Cakes Artisan Bakery is a European-inspired patisserie offering an impressive assortment of confections including pastries, cakes, cookies, cannolis, a variety of coffees and homemade gelato as well as artisan breads, customized cakes and classic tiered wedding cakes.
- May Monthly Specials
- Available May 1-31, guests can cool off with a Summer Breeze Italian Soda made with classic Italian soda flavored with raspberry, coconut and vanilla served over ice.
- Guests can satisfy their sweet tooth with the Cupcake of the Month – a Strawberry Shortcake cupcake topped with whipped cream frosting.
Open daily from 6 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Guests can indulge in relaxation and experience revitalization at the Forbes Four-Star award-winning Spa Mio. The 23,000-square-foot, full service spa and salon offers a variety of treatments including massage therapy, facials and body treatments, as well as a full-service salon featuring hair care, nail, makeup and barber services.
- May Specials
- Military Discount
- Spa Mio offers 30 percent off all services to military personnel as a way to thank those who protect and serve.
- “Mother May I” Specials
- One HOT Mom Me – Enjoy 30-percent off all hair services
- Bump for Joy! – Indulge in a 50-minute mother-to-be massage for $135 or 80 minutes for $185. Expectant mothers must be past the first trimester.
- Mother Glows Best – Pamper yourself with a 50-minute aroma sugar glow scrub for $100
- Throughout the month of May, take off 10 percent of any full price retail item.
- Military Discount
Ongoing Resort-Wide Specials and Promotions
- Prime Rib to Go
M Resort invites guests to leave the cooking to their expert culinary team by ordering the new prime rib to go dinner special. Enjoy an 18-pound roasted prime rib of beef with au jus and creamed horseradish for $234.99, or add delectable sides including Yukon mashed potatoes, button mushrooms with parsley and garlic, lemon herb asparagus and dinner rolls with honey butter for $284.99. Family dinners will feed up to 10 people and must be ordered 48 hours in advance.
- Happy Hour
M Resort invites guests to sip, savor and socialize with all-new happy hour specials at select restaurants throughout the resort:
- Anthony’s Prime Steak & Seafood – Half-priced appetizers nightly from 5 – 7 p.m.
- Burgers & Brews – Half-priced appetizers, featured brews and specialty cocktails nightly from 4 – 6 p.m.
- Hostile Grape – Half-priced appetizers from Anthony’s Prime Steak & Seafood every Wednesday through Saturday from 7 – 8 p.m.