For the second season in a row and only the third time in the past 21 years, the top seeds in both conferences will clash in the Super Bowl. The Seahawks are back this year to face the Patriots, which was the last team to win back-to-back titles (2003-04).
Two New Jersey congressmen are renewing their efforts to allow sports betting in the state. Democrat Frank Pallone Jr. and Republican Frank LoBiondo introduced bills last week taking two different approaches toward the same goal.
So where is the starting point to define 40 years of GamingToday? Why, at the beginning, of course. Chuck DiRocco created the first issue of SPORTS FORM in May 1976 and the all black and white version promoted a full page, front page photo of Honest Pleasure as the favorite for the 102nd running of the Kentucky Derby.
- Bank on motivated Brandon
- Like GamingToday on Facebook
- United's odds take a hit amid transfer rumors
- Malinowski, Citron proving a Super team
- Soccer betting tips: get it from the horse's mouth
- Just call him Coach 1K
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- Educated bets on football is where it's at
- NHL fantasy championships; McGregor shines
- Chrome not shiny enough for horse of the year