Breeders' Cup Classic odds for betting and wagering on horse racing events are provided by Westgate. Check your local sports book for the latest odds.
Across the Board | This past weekend, just like the previous weekend, more than a dozen Graded stakes were run at Belmont Park, Santa Anita and Keeneland. Each was designed to prepare contenders for the 13 Breeders’ Cup races at Keeneland on Oct. 30 and 31.
The public’s declining appetite for harness and thoroughbred racing has been blamed for the pending closure of Illinois’ historic Balmoral Park. Balmoral, which has hosted horse racing since 1926, will be forced to close next year.
Churchill Downs Incorporated and Saratoga Harness Racing, Inc. have completed the previously announced transaction whereby CDI has acquired a 25 percent membership interest in Saratoga Casino Holdings, LLC for approximately $24.8 million.
October opened with only Arizona falling from the ranks of the unbeaten, leaving six perfect teams entering Week 5. New England and Tennessee become the first teams to come off a bye, while four others take a breather as we come up on the first week with just 14 contests. Let’s size up the top 10.
- UK's Gambling Industry in Numbers 1999 - 2015
- Amaya to enter US in force this year
- After 162-game season one-game playoff is cruel
- Harvick shows he has the clutch gene at Dover
- Win with helpful blackjack tips
- Fantasy sports seminars argue skill vs. luck
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads NFL