Caesars Sportsbook, which features sports betting, and NYRA joined forces to create a new app. The Caesars Horse Racing app has been designed to take the act of betting on horse races to the next level. It will be available for both iOS and Android users. Caesars Horse Racing’s betting platform will allow users to watch and wager on a desktop version as well as mobile devices.
Horse racing bettors will be able to wager on races at over 250 tracks across the globe. Every bet made on the Caesars Horse Racing app will earn points for the Caesars Rewards loyalty program, too. In addition to making wagers, users will be able to view race replays and handicapping tips. At the time of this writing, Caesars had yet to announce availability or any signup promotions for new users. We will keep you posted here with news about new bonus or promo codes.
Quality Of The Caesars Horse Racing App: Mobile App Score (5.0/5.0)
New users and experienced horse racing bettors will enjoy this easy-to-navigate app. The first thing you’ll notice is the speed of the Caesars Horse Racing app. This allows users to quickly find all of the information they need for upcoming races.
Here are the expected required steps for registering your account at Caesars Horse Racing:
- Download the Caesars Horse Racing app. IOS users will do this at the App Store, and Android users will find the app available for download at the Google Play Store.
- The registration process comes next, and it’s simple. You will provide identifying information including your name, date of birth, valid email address, mailing address, and Social Security number.
- Caesars Horse Racing will send an email asking you to confirm that the information is correct and to verify your account.
- Once you’re verified, and the new account is open, it’s time to make your first deposit. Caesars gives you plenty of convenient options, including credit/debit card, PayPal, wire transfer, Skrill, and more.
- Once your deposit is confirmed, get ready to place your first bet using the app.
- Navigate to the track of choice, scroll down to the race of interest, and click to reveal the odds for all horses. Tap the odds for the horse you want to bet, enter a wager amount in the betslip and submit. You’ll be asked to confirm the bet. Do that and enjoy the action!
Caesars Horse Racing Betting Options Score (5.0/5.0)
Horse racing’s standard bets include win, place, and show wagers on individual horses. These, of course, will be available on the Caesars Horse Racing app, but there’s so much more to choose from. If you’re new to horse racing, it’s important to understand that the sport operates on a pari-mutuel basis.
This means that you’re wagering against fellow bettors in the same betting market. All of the money for each particular bet goes into one pool. Winnings will depend on the size of the pool and your bet amount. Just remember that you’re not competing against the house but rather the rest of the bettors in the market.
Bets available at Caesars Horse Racing:
- Exacta: Picking the first- and second-place horses in the correct order
- Trifecta: Picking the first-, second-, and third-place horses in the right order
- Superfecta: Picking the correct order of horses from first through fourth place
- Daily Double: Picking the winner of back-to-back races. There are usually early and late daily doubles on a race card , such as races one and two or races eight and nine
- Pick-Six: Picking the winner of six straight races
Availability Of The Caesars Horse RacingApp (2.0/5.0)
We are in the early days of the Caesars Horse Racing app. The company will work to get the approval of regulators in all of the states NYRA is operating in already. After the soft launch of the app, you can expect it to be widely available and among the top horse racing apps on the market.
Caesars Horse Racing App: Overall Score (4.0/5.0)
The only thing holding the Caesars Horse Racing app back is its lack of availability, but that should continue to improve in due time. NYRA Bets is a legal operator in 30 states, but Caesars needs the approval of regulators in each respective state before it can officially debut on the market.
The Caesars Horse Racing app marks the latest addition to the company’s horse racing portfolio. Caesars operates tracks at:
Horseshoe Indianapolis, 4300 N Michigan Rd, Shelbyville, IN 46176
Harrah’s Philadelphia Casino & Racetrack, 777 Harrah’s Blvd, Chester, PA 19013
Harrah’s Hoosier Park Racing & Casino, 4500 Dan Patch Cir, Anderson, IN 46013
Eldorado Gaming Scioto Downs, 6000 S High St, Columbus, OH 43207
The Caesars Sportsbook app gives horse bettors everything they need to have success at the track or from home. Race replays, handicapping help, and a superior betting platform make it a winner in this category.
Why You’ll Like Caesars Horse Racing:
- Safe and secure
- Hundreds of tracks to bet at
- Many different types of bets are available
What Could Be Improved At Caesars Horse Racing:
Caesars Horse Racing Betting App FAQs
Yes. Caesars Horse Racing will be a legal operator after it gets the approval of state regulators. Caesars Sportsbook and NYRA Bets partnered to create this legal sports betting app.
You will be able to download the Caesars Horse Racing app at the App Store (Apple iOS users) or at the Google Play Store (Android users).
No. The Caesars Horse Racing app is designed exclusively for betting on horse races. The separate Caesars Sportsbook app offers betting on a wide variety of sports in several states throughout the US.
You will need to be 21 years old or older to place bets.
Results will be on the app. Caesars offers race results, race replays, handicapping tips, and more.