When choosing an online sportsbook, one of the key points to consider is which platforms stand out as the fastest payout betting sites.
How long each cashout takes can depend on your deposit and withdrawal methods. For instance, some payment options require an initial deposit before a payout can be requested.
In evaluating the best online sportsbook for payouts, picking the right funding option will help you find the best site for your needs. Below, we break down the pros and cons of each payment method and take a look at which betting sites process payouts the quickest to offer the easiest access to your funds.
Betting Sites With Fastest Payouts & Withdrawals
Many of the top-rated sports betting apps are also among the fastest-paying sportsbooks when it comes to accessing your winnings.
Bettors can withdraw funds through a variety of options, though it’s always easiest to take money out the same way you put it in (i.e. through a PayPal account or an online bank). However, all withdrawals will have a pending period before it becomes approved.
Here is a shortlist of some of the best sportsbooks that offer the quickest payout times throughout the betting industry.
- FanDuel Sportsbook offers some of the fastest payout options using a variety of deposit and withdrawal methods. FanDuel allows users to withdraw winnings at any time through online banking, debit card, PayPal, Venmo, and prepaid card. One perk is that you never have to pay any fees to deposit or withdraw your money at FanDuel.
- Once approved, Online Banking, Debit Card, Venmo, PayPal, and FanDuel Prepaid Play+ withdrawals will process in as little as one hour, but can sometimes take up to five business days (depending on the bank). Cash at Counter withdrawals are typically processed within an hour, but larger withdrawals may take up to 48 hours.
- Withdrawals at Caesars Sportsbook can be made using multiple digital withdrawal methods such as eCheck using VIP Preferred, with an Online Banking transaction, or transferred to your Caesars Sportsbook Prepaid Play+ Card. Requests are usually processed within 72 hours and once Caesars has approved the withdrawal request, payouts can take 2-5 additional business days for the funds to appear in your account.
- Paypal and the Caesars Sportsbook Prepaid Play+ Card have the fastest turnaround time for crediting funds after they are processed by Caesars as both requests usually post to your account the same day they are processed.
- BetMGM is another sportsbook that offers the most common withdrawal methods, including Credit Cards, PayPal, etc. It is also one of the best NFL betting sites that we recommend.
- All withdrawals with BetMGM have an internal review period of up to 3-5 days. Once approved, your funds will be credited according to your payment provider’s processing time.
- BetRivers offers different banking methods depending on the state you’re located in. For example, BetRivers Illinois offers BetRivers Play+ Card, PayPal, and Online Banking/ACH while BetRivers Colorado offers BetRivers Play+ Card, Online Banking/ACH, and Check by Mail.
- BetRivers withdrawals are typically processed within 24 hours, although they may take up to 72 hours to review and approve. Once a request has been approved, processing time varies by method. With the BetRivers Play+ Card, funds will be available immediately. Online Banking/ACH funds will take 2 to 5 business days to appear in your checking account.
- DraftKings offers many different withdrawal options to accommodate each user’s needs, from bank transfers to E-Checks. Like most sportsbooks, how quickly you are able to access your funds depends on which method you choose (most options take 2-4 days).
- There are minimum and maximum limitations for each withdrawal method with the lowest being as little as $1 for online banking and the maximum going up to $100,000. One of DraftKings’ fastest payout methods involves using a retail casino cage. The sportsbook usually has a partnership with an in-state casino, where you should be able to deposit and withdraw in cash at their cashiers.
- PointsBet is one of the easiest sportsbooks to withdraw funds from. Withdrawals via ACH/eCheck usually take 1-2 business days to process. Once processed it takes 1-3 business days to reach your bank account.
- To withdraw your winnings from PointsBet via online banking, no card or ACH info is needed and there is no limit on how much you can withdraw at one time. Simply select the bank you’d like to withdraw with before inputting your username and password. Online banking withdrawals take 1-2 business days with PointsBet.
Sportsbook Payout Times & Withdrawal Methods
The best online sportsbook for payouts have withdrawal times that can vary depending on which method you choose. Most of the fastest payout betting sites will have your funds to you about 1-3 days after the request is processed. Some methods, though — like withdrawals via check — can take longer.
Here is a rundown of what to expect when deciding which sportsbooks will pay out fastest.
FanDuel Average Payout Times
|🏦 FanDuel Sportsbook Withdrawal Method||🤑 Average Payout Time|
|Online Banking||3-5 business days
|PayPal/Venmo||Up to 48 hours|
|Debit card||Up to 48 hours upon first withdrawal and 24 hours for all subsequent withdrawals|
|FanDuel Prepaid Play+||Up to 24 hours|
|Cash at Counter||Typically processed within an hour|
|Check||7-10 business days|
Caesars Average Payout Times
|🏦 Caesars Sportsbook Withdrawal Method||🤑 Average Payout Time|
|Online Banking||Up to 5 Days|
|eCheck by VIP Preferred||2-5 days|
|Caesars Sportsbook Prepaid Play+ Card||Typically processed within 24 hours|
BetMGM Average Payout Times
|🏦 BetMGM Withdrawal Method||🤑 Average Payout Time|
|Visa||Within 24 hours|
|Mastercard||1-3 business days|
|PayPal/Venmo||Within 24 hours|
|Online Banking||2-4 business days|
|VIP Preferred||2-4 business days|
|Play+ PrepaidCard||Within 24 hours|
|Cage - applicable in NJ, MI, MD, MS & OH||Within 10-12 hours|
|Check by Mail - applicable in NJ||7-21 business days|
BetRivers Average Payout Times
(Not all methods are available in each state)
|🏦 BetRivers Withdrawal Method||🤑 Average Payout Time|
|BetRivers Play+ Card||Immediately|
|Online Banking/ACH||2 to 5 business days|
|Check by Mail||Within 10 to 14 business days.|
DraftKings Average Payout Times
|🏦 DraftKings Withdrawal Method||🤑 Average Payout Time|
|Online Banking||Up to 5 Days|
|PayPal/Venmo||Up to 48 hours|
|Debit card||1 Day|
|Play+ Prepaid Card||Typically processed within an hour|
|Check||Up to 4 Days|
|VIP Preferred (e-check)||Up to 3 Days|
|Bank Wire||Up to 2 Days|
PointsBet Average Payout Times
|🏦 PointsBet Withdrawal Method||🤑 Average Payout Time|
|Online Banking||Up to 5 days|
|ACH/eCheck||Up to 5 days|
|Cash/Cage||Within 24 hours|
Best Online Sportsbook For Payouts: Our Recommendation
FanDuel’s reputation as one of the top sportsbooks for bonuses is further enhanced by it also ranking as one of the fastest-paying sportsbooks. What makes FanDuel a standout from its competitors when it comes to being one of the best online sportsbooks for payouts is:
- Payout speed: Fastest average payout time (around 2 days) and quickest at approving each withdrawal request.
- Flexibility: A variety of accepted banking methods (Online banking, PayPal, Venmo, Debit card, Pay+, Check, Cash at Counter).
- Support: Fast and reliable customer support team includes a 24/7 live chat feature.
Fastest Payout Horse Betting Sites
With the launch of its FanDuel Racing App this spring, FanDuel became the first and only sportsbook to offer wagering on horse racing alongside traditional sportsbook wagering with a single account and single wallet. Customers in more than 25 states can join FanDuel Racing and place wagers on hundreds of horse races. From the Kentucky Derby to the Cheltenham Festival, FanDuel Racing takes bets at American and worldwide tracks, making it our choice for the best horse betting app.
How long your FanDuel Racing withdrawal takes will depend on your deposit and withdrawal methods.
|🐴 FanDuel Racing Withdrawal Method||🤑 Average Payout Time|
|eCheck Withdrawal||3-5 business days
|Visa Debit Withdrawal||Processed within 25 hours|
|Paypal Withdrawal||24 -30 hours|
|FanDuel Racing Prepaid Card Withdrawal||Within 25 hours|
|Check Withdrawal||3-10 business days|
|Wire Transfer Withdrawal||Within 24 hours. Wire transfers requested after 1:30 pm PST are processed the next business day.|
Most Popular Sportsbook Deposit & Withdrawal Methods
The fastest-paying sportsbook sites offer a variety of withdrawal methods to choose from. Each payout method varies in terms of how quickly it will process withdrawals and several have maximum/minimum amounts required as well.
An ACH is an electronic fund transfer made between banks and credit unions across what is called the Automated Clearing House network. ACH is used for all kinds of fund transfer transactions, including direct deposit of paychecks and monthly debits for routine payments.
- Average processing time: 1-5 days
- Limitations: An initial deposit using the same bank account is required to withdraw using this method.
PayPal is an online financial service that allows you to spend, send, and manage your transactions — all in one place. You just create a new account and link your credit card information to your PayPal digital wallet. At Gaming Today, we have a rundown of all the online sports betting sites that accept PayPal to show you why you should consider using PayPal for your mobile wagering needs.
- Average processing time: Less than 24 hours
- Limitations: PayPal is not permitted in all jurisdictions. PayPal withdrawal amounts cannot exceed $60,000. Venmo withdrawal amounts cannot exceed $20,000.
Debit and credit cards can be among the most convenient deposit and withdrawal methods. Before depositing with a credit card, make sure the transaction won’t count as a cash advance, which comes with fees. Many online sportsbooks accept credit cards. For help choosing the best option, we have a rundown of the best sports betting sites that accept credit cards.
- Average processing time: 3-5 days
- Limitations: After completing an initial deposit, if none of your saved cards support withdrawals, you won’t be presented with the option on the withdrawal screen.
Play+ /Sportsbook Prepaid Card / Prepaid debit card
Prepaid cards for sports betting have become one of the easiest and safest ways to deposit money into your online betting accounts. Most of the fastest-paying sportsbooks offer their own prepaid cards that come with additional benefits.
- Average processing time: Instant to same day
- Limitations: Some Play+ cards charge monthly fees.
eCheck by VIP Preferred
VIP Preferred is a fast and easy way to access your cash at more than 400 gaming establishments. VIP Preferred offers withdrawals directly to your bank account. VIP Preferred also offers you the convenience of cashing checks electronically, also known as e-checks, without having to bring your checkbook.
- Average processing time: 2-4 business days
- Limitations: An initial deposit using the same bank account is required to withdraw using this method.
Cash at the Cage
Cash at the Cage allows you to obtain your funds in person from sportsbooks that have partnered with a brick-and-mortar location.
- Average processing time: Within 10-12 hours
- Limitations: To withdraw at a participating cage location, you must bring a valid government-issued photo ID.
How to Verify Your Identity For a Withdrawal
When requesting a withdrawal, you may be asked to verify your identity, as per state regulations. Such verification helps confirm your account information so that sportsbooks can prevent fraud, comply with regulations, and ensure online gaming remains an enjoyable and safe activity.
In some cases, state rules may require extra steps or different forms of identifying information. For matters of safety, the ability to deposit, wager, or withdraw funds may be disabled until the identity verification process is complete.
Depending on the product you’re using, you may need to provide the following information to verify your identity:
Proof of Identity: In the form of either a driver’s license, passport, or government-issued photo ID.
- Passport (photo page only)
- Passport Card (front and back)
- Military ID (front and back)
- Permanent US Resident Card
Proof of address: If the address on your ID is different from the one on your account, most sportsbooks will require additional proof of address. Acceptable documents include:
- Bank/Savings account statement (issued in the last 3 months)
- Utility bill — i.e. water, gas, electric (issued in the last 3 months)
- IRS tax notification (issued in the last 12 months)
- Tenancy Agreement (issued in the last 12 months)
- Mortgage or home loan statement(issued in the last 12 months)
Sportsbooks allow you to upload identification documents online. Once uploaded, you must wait for the online sportsbook to approve your documents. Your identity must be verified to withdraw funds, so any hiccup in that will cause your payout to be delayed.
For a cash withdrawal at a sportsbook retail location, you will need to present your valid photo ID at one of the sportsbook windows.
What Prevents a Fast Payout from Sportsbooks?
If you have trouble withdrawing your funds, it’s likely due to an error with the method you are trying to use or incorrect information related to your identity. Some common mistakes that could hold up your withdrawal include:
- Trying to withdraw a bonus or another type of promotional credit. Any bonuses you receive must be “played through”.
- Your address or SSN# is incorrect
- Incorrect bank information: Make sure your account number and routing numbers are listed correctly.
Are There Minimum or Maximum Limits on Sportsbook Withdrawals?
There can be limitations for each withdrawal method depending on which sportsbook you use. At DraftKings, most minimum withdrawals are $1 with maximum limits ranging from $25,000 for debit cards to $100,000 for online banking.
With BetMGM, the minimum withdrawal amount that you can withdraw via online banking is $ 10.00 USD and the maximum withdrawal amount is $ 25,000. With Caesars, there is a $1 minimum and a $25,000 maximum withdrawal limit per transaction.
How We Rank the Fastest Payout Betting Sites
Gaming Today ranks the fastest payout betting sites by examining the below set of predetermined factors that have been deemed important to bettors.
- Speed of withdrawal: We compare the top sportsbooks to help bettors determine which ones allow bettors to access their funds and winnings the fastest.
- Variety of methods: In evaluating the sportsbooks that offer the fastest payouts, we also look at which ones offer a variety of withdrawal options.
- Safe, secure, and trusted reputations: As with any financial transaction, the security of the platform in terms of both holding and accessing your funds is paramount.
- Simple options with flexibility: Some sportsbooks have a withdrawal process that is easier to navigate than others, which impacts a new bettor’s chance of using it successfully and with ease.
- Customer support: When trying to access your funds, it is key for sportsbooks to have 24/7 email and telephone customer support to answer your questions.
Fastest Payout Betting Sites FAQ
The quickest ways to get your funds are through PayPal and Play+, which many of the fastest-paying sportsbooks offer. PayPal is accepted at most of the major sportsbooks. FanDuel Prepaid Play+ will process in as little as one hour. Cash at Counter withdrawals are typically processed within an hour.
How fast a betting site pays out depends on which method of withdrawal you choose. Most methods process in 2-5 business days. Some withdrawal methods require an initial deposit before a withdrawal can be requested using that method.
No, promotional bonus funds are not immediately available for withdrawal. While you keep any winnings, some of the bonuses come with a “playthrough requirement”, which requires users to wager the funds a specific number of times before a cashout is possible. These funds can only be used to place wagers on the product on which they were earned.
You never have to pay any fees to deposit or withdraw your money with FanDuel.
Play+ and PayPal usually payout the fastest. Once it is processed, you’ll receive your funds in your account within 24 hours.
You can withdraw your winnings any time PayPal/Venmo at FanDuel. PayPal/Venmo usually process within 48 hours.
Jim “Mattress Mack” McIngvale, owner of Houston-based Gallery Furniture, took home $75 million — widely reported to be the largest payout in the history of sports betting — when the Houston Astros won the franchise’s second World Series title with a 4-2 victory against the Philadelphia Phillies in 2022. Based in Texas, McIngvale made a series of bets amounting to $10 million on the Astros to win the World Series.