Disclaimer: DraftKings North Carolina sportsbook is not yet online but is expected to launch on March 11. This review is speculative and will be updated with new info and when DraftKings North Carolina becomes available.
Legal sports betting is expected to launch in North Carolina on March 11, 2024. When it does, DraftKings Sportsbook should arrive immediately in the Tar Heel State. Pre-registration for a DraftKings Sportsbook account is expected to begin on March 1.
Currently in other states, DraftKings is offering a sign-up bonus worth up to $2,050. Users get a 20% deposit match for up to $1,000, a $50 bonus bets after making their first deposit, and $1,000 in bonus bets after placing their first cash bet of $5+. We will share details of the North Carolina DraftKings offer as soon as it’s officially available. No DraftKings North Carolina promo code will be required to maximize your welcome offer.
Keep reading to learn everything there is to know about DraftKings Sportsbook North Carolina.
DraftKings North Carolina Promo Code
Users do not need a promo code to receive the DraftKings North Carolina welcome offer.
First, receive a 20% deposit match up to $1,000. Next, receive a $50 bonus bet with a minimum $5 deposit. Lastly, get a no sweat first bet for up to $1,000, if your first bet loses you’ll get a bonus bet refund.
|DraftKings North Carolina Launch Date
|March 11, 2024
|DraftKings North Carolina Promo Code
|Expected Sign-up Offer
|• 20% deposit match up to $1,000
• $50 bonus bet on deposit
• No sweat first bet up to $1,000
|North Carolina Partner
|DraftKings iOS App Rating
|DraftKings Android App Rating
|Promo Code Valid As Of
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see DraftKings Sportsbook NC for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
Is DraftKings Sportsbook Legal in North Carolina?
DraftKings Sportsbook goes live on March 11, 2024, pending regulatory approval. Pre-registration is expected to begin on March 1. The dates apply to six sportsbooks in the Tar Heel State, though the North Carolina Lottery has the authority to approve 12 sportsbooks in all. DraftKings North Carolina is thus among the first set of bookmakers to launch in the state.
After a previous bill failed to pass in 2022, Governor Roy Cooper signed HB 347 into law on June 13, 2023. The original rollout date was planned for January 2024 but was pushed back to give regulators time to vet operators and license them properly.
DraftKings North Carolina Sports Betting Launch & Timeline
- July 16, 2019: North Carolina passed Senate Bill 154 into law. SB 154 legalized in-person sports betting at retail sportsbooks located in North Carolina tribal casinos.
- March 7, 2021: State Senators Paul Lowe and Jim Perry introduced SB 688 to the NC Senate. The bill would have legalized online sports betting. It passed its third reading on August 19, 2021, then proceeded to the NC House.
- June 6, 2022: SB 688 failed to pass in the North Carolina House by a single vote. The bill previously passed in the North Carolina Senate in August 2021.
- March 14, 2023: State Representative Jason Saine introduced House Bill 347. The bill would legalize online sports betting. The NC Lottery could offer up to 12 licenses to online sportsbooks.
- June 13, 2023: Governor Roy Cooper signed HB 347 into law, legalizing online sports betting in North Carolina.
- January 10, 2024: DraftKings and NASCAR signed a partnership allowing DK to have market access in North Carolina.
- March 1, 2024: Pre-registration begins for interactive sports betting accounts at licensed sportsbooks, including DraftKings NC.
- March 11, 2024: Online sports betting launches in North Carolina. Six operators are expected to launch on the date, including DraftKings North Carolina.
Can You Bet with DraftKings Sportsbook in Person in North Carolina?
DraftKings’ partner in North Carolina is NASCAR. Two NASCAR events happen in North Carolina each year: the Coca-Cola 600 on Memorial Day Weekend and the Bank of America ROVAL 400 in early October. Both take place at the Charlotte Motor Speedway, which would be the likely retail sportsbook outlet for DraftKings.
One complication is that BetMGM has a partnership with Charlotte Motor Speedway. Neither DraftKings nor BetMGM has announced plans for a retail sportsbook at the venue, so stay tuned for a definitive answer.
Do You Need a DraftKings North Carolina Promo Code?
Users do not need a promo code to enjoy promotions at DraftKings North Carolina. Simply visit the website through one of the links on this page. Once you do, you can collect the 20% deposit match up to $1,000, a $50 bonus bet on the deposit, and $1,000 in bonus bets with a simple $5 bet.
DraftKings Sportsbook North Carolina Promo Code Terms and Conditions
DraftKings has a $1,000 match offer for first-time depositors. It’s a 20% match with a $10 minimum deposit requirement. For example, deposit $10, and you’ll receive $2 in bonus cash (a 20% match). Deposit $5,000 and you get $1,000. The bonus money has a 25x playthrough requirement.
Receive $1,000 in bonus bets when you make a $5 bet. These bonus bets also have a 1x playthrough requirement. You’ll also collect a $50 bonus bet when you make your first deposit of $10 or more. This offer has a 1x rollover requirement.
How To Claim the DraftKings North Carolina Sign-Up Offer
You do not need to go searching for a DraftKings NC promo code, you’ll get the full $2,050 welcome bonus without one. Creating a new account is all that’s required to be eligible. Here is how to claim your DraftKings North Carolina sign-up offer.
Create a new DraftKings Sportsbook NC user account.
You can sign up using the DraftKings Sportsbook desktop site. Or, if you prefer, download the mobile app from the Google Play Store or App Store and sign up using your mobile device.
Once you have an account, receive a 20% match bonus worth up to $1,000 on your first deposit.
You also get a $50 bonus bet when you make your first deposit.
Finally, the first cash bet you place at DraftKings will be refunded if it loses for up to $1,000. The refund comes as a single-use bonus bet.
Read This Before Using the DraftKings North Carolina Promo Code
The minimum deposit for DK North Carolina is $5. The minimum bet is $0.10, while the maximum bet is $500,000. No minimum odds exist.
When you make a first deposit, you’ll receive bonus money at a 20% match rate. The offer applies up to $1,000, and the matching funds carry a 25x wagering requirement. Thus, if you max out the match at $1,000, you’ll need to make $25,000 in wagers to turn the bonus funds into cash. That’s no easy or cheap task, but you do have 90 days to release all the bonus funds. The good news is if you don’t release all the funds you still get the bonus cash for whatever you did release.
How Do I Get a DraftKings North Carolina Promo Code?
You don’t need to get a DraftKings North Carolina promo code. A DraftKings bonus code isn’t required for the three-tiered welcome package. Simply follow links on this page to the DraftKings sportsbook to unlock the promotion.
How Does the DraftKings NC Promo Code Compare to Other Sportsbook Offers?
Since all online sportsbooks are new in North Carolina, bettors might not know which sportsbook offers the best North Carolina welcome bonus. Here is a comparison between DraftKings and two other sportsbooks that plan to launch on March 11: FanDuel and BetMGM.
DraftKings NC Promo vs. FanDuel Promo Code
FanDuel’s “Bet $5, Get Get $150” welcome bonus really does not hold a candle to the DraftKings welcome bonus. Typically the FanDuel offer only rewards you if your $5 qualifying bet is a winner. And that’s all the FanDuel NC promo code bonus has to offer.
Compare that with DraftKings where you get a $50 bonus bet just for making a deposit. Next, your first deposit is matched 20% for up to $1,000. Plus, you get a no sweat first bet up to $1,000.
All things considered, the DraftKings welcome bonus is much better than what FanDuel Sportsbook has to offer.
DraftKings NC Promo vs. BetMGM Promo Code
The DraftKings welcome bonus value of $2,050 is far superior to the $150 being offered by BetMGM. That’s not to say the BetMGM bonus is bad, far from it, but it’s not in the same league as DraftKings.
Using the BetMGM NC bonus code TODAY, gets you a Bet $5, Get $150 in bonus bets offer. This is a very solid bonus.
However, at DratKings you get a $50 bonus bet when you make your first deposit. That initial deposit gets matched 20% for up to $1,000. And, your first cash wager is refunded for up to $1,000 if it loses.
There’s no debate, the DraftKings NC welcome bonus is better than the BetMGM NC sign-up offer.
Current DraftKings North Carolina Specials, Promos, and Bonuses
DraftKings Sportsbook has a rotating list of promotions. This promo list is divided into several categories: profit boosts, SGP insurance, odds boosts, “bet and get” promotions, odds surges, and DK Specials. It’s uncertain what the DraftKings Sportsbook North Carolina promotions will be, but here are the current promotions in other states.
- Bonus Bets: These are credited to accounts for volume play. Bettors are notified, and the bonus bet appears in the Rewards section of the site.
- NBA Threesday Offers: Use your Bet & Get token to place a wager on an NBA First Three Point Field Goal Scorer. When you do, earn a bonus bet for every 3-pointer scored in the game.
- No-Sweat Bets: DraftKings offers these for specific events. These give a bettor a rebate when they lose the bet. Locate them on the DraftKings Sportsbook Promotions page.
- All Sports Same-Game Parlay Insurance: Place a 3+ leg SGP and get a bonus bet if one of the legs loses.
- College Basketball 33% SGP/SGPx Boost: Make a same-game parlay bet on a men’s college basketball game and receive a 33% profit boost.
- JJ Profit Flash: Receive a 100% profit boost for use on any NBA same-game parlay bet on odds of -500 or longer.
- Snag the Swag: Receive 20% off official NBA and WNBA gear when you use the promo code FLASH20.
- Jackpot Pools: Pools start at $10,000 and grow with each entry. Answer all 15 questions correctly for your share of the jackpot.
Who Is DraftKings’ Partner in North Carolina?
NASCAR is DraftKings’ market access partner in North Carolina. The two signed a multi-year deal in January 2024. It’s uncertain if the DraftKings-NASCAR partnership will have a retail sportsbook in the state. If so, the most likely location would be Charlotte Speedway.
Understanding the DraftKings Sportsbook North Carolina App
Both versions of the DraftKings Sportsbook app have high ratings. North Carolinians who use iPhones and iPads should have few problems. The live betting page updates quickly, while the mobile betslip has hardly any glitches.
Android users had complaints about glitches in 2023, but most reviewers in 2024 have not had tech issues. For those playing at home, the desktop version of DK Sportsbook works well. The layout on all versions is easy to navigate, and betting markets are clearly marked. The live betting page has a logical layout, making it easy to find updated odds and SGPs.
The DraftKings app has several unique promotions and standard betting features. Here are a few.
What Is Unique About the DraftKings App?
- Parlay Insurance: Protect your traditional or same-game parlays in case one leg loses.
- Tennis Same-Game Parlays: Build an SGP with countless options.
- Dynamic Odds: This feature displays what the total SGP will be as you consider potential bets. This works for NFL, MLB, and college football SGPs.
- Cash Out: The cash-out feature is available on select sports. Close out early before the outcome is decided on pre-game, live, future, and parlay bets.
- VIP Dynasty Rewards: Qualified players earn extra tier credits, can elevate their tier status, and receive VIP rewards for their play.
- SGPx: Add legs from other games to your existing same-game parlays.
- Fast Payment: App users praise how fast and seamless payments are.
Do I Have to Download the DraftKings App in North Carolina?
No. Bettors can use the desktop version. Visit DraftKings Sportsbook and log in using a desktop or laptop computer. The full range of pregame and live bets will be available to North Carolina users on and after March 11, 2024.
DraftKings North Carolina App Details
The download size is 466.2 MB. The age rating is 17+ for downloads, though users must be 21 or older to place sports bets in North Carolina. The app’s contacts feature lets you add contacts, which helps users with the DK Social feature.
App activity tracks interactions, in-app search history, and user-generated content. App info and performance reports let users track crash logs.
Best Aspects of the DraftKings App
- Fast Payments: DraftKings excels in quick payments, which is a boon to any sports gambler.
- Social Feature: The ability to talk with fellow users and locate friends makes the DK Sportsbook app stand out.
- Private Pools: Join or create private pools, which is a way to play with friends.
- Dynasty: The DraftKings rewards program is called Dynasty, so don’t overlook this feature.
What’s Missing on the DraftKings Sportsbook App
- Parlay Builder Issues: The Android betslip can lag during parlay construction. It’s frustrating when a leg of the parlay drops out. Turning off the animation toggle helps some users.
- Live Betting on Android: The lag time can hurt live betting when using the Android app. This isn’t an issue with desktop users or iPhone bettors.
How To Download the DraftKings iOS App
- Visit the App Store using your iPhone or iPad device.
- Search for “DraftKings Sportsbook & Casino” in the App Store search box.
- If this doesn’t work, visit the DraftKings mobile site. Follow the links to the App Store download.
- Download the app from the App Store.
- Install by clicking on the icon until it pings. Installation should begin automatically.
- Once installed, find the DraftKings Sportsbook icon on your device’s desktop. Click to start playing.
- If issues happen, activate the geolocation software to prove you’re in North Carolina.
What iOS Users Think About the DraftKings Sportsbook App
The DraftKings Sportsbook app has a 4.7 out of 5 stars on the App Store. Here’s a consensus among the 5.4K ratings. Few users complain of the glitches that Android users described in 2023. Many praised the social gaming aspect, where users could chat with friends while using the DK Sportsbook app. Here are some prominent comments.
- “The best of them all: a slick interface.”
- “Favorite sportsbook: Love the social component.”
- “Cannot bet on UFC fights any longer,” said one user, but they appeared in our search.
- “Exceptional customer support.”
- Several like the social feature where you can talk to friends and family.
How To Download the DraftKings Android App
- Visit the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for “DraftKings Sports” in the Play Store search box.
- Open the DraftKings mobile site. Click the “Install” button on the Android icon.
- If required, accept the security prompt. This changes settings to allow the download.
- Hold the install button to begin the installation of the app.
- Once installed, find the DK Sportsbook icon on your phone’s desktop. Swipe the icon to begin playing.
What Android Users Think About the DraftKings Sportsbook App
The DK Sportsbook on the Play Store has 4.6 out of 5 stars. It has 113K reviews with over 1 million downloads. Reviews tend to praise the bets and the layout but complain about lag times and automatic logouts in the late 2023 comments. Early 2024 comments are better.
Here is an overview of Android bettors’ comments:
- “Easy menus.”
- “Decent quick bets and fun parlays.”
- “Quick and easy payments.”
- “Logs out after 20 seconds of inactivity.”
- “No issues withdrawing winnings, whether big or small.”
- “Paid in minutes after winning a bonus bet.”
- “The Parlay tool has lag times and glitches.”
- “Not the best odds, but close to the best odds.”
- “User-friendly with quick payments.”
- “The app is better for pre-game bets, not so much for live betting.”
- “Good promotions.”
- “Remove the animation toggle and the glitches stopped.”
How To Join DraftKings Sportsbook in North Carolina
Signing up at DraftKings Sportsbook is similar, whether you use a desktop, iOS, or Android device. Creating an account requires several pieces of information. Users are permitted to create a single account and should review the customer policy before playing at DraftKings.
Click the “Sign Up” button to create an account.
Input your full name, current home address, and date of birth on the registration form.
Next, add your email address, telephone number, and Social Security number. The SSN is important to help verify your identity at signup and later.
If DraftKings cannot validate your identity with the given address, you may be required to submit additional documentation. If asked, upload a scan of your driver’s license into the system. A picture of you holding your driver’s license might be required.
Close out the registration form and verify the signup via the verification email.
Make a first deposit and accept your DK Sportsbook welcome bonus package. Now you’re ready to make sports bets.
DraftKings North Carolina Best Betting Features
DraftKings Sportsbook offers competitive standard odds and alternative odds. It also has a lot of ongoing promos. The following betting features stand out.
- Quick SGPs: Most live betting markets have Quick SGPs at the top of the page. These let bettors opt into premade parlay bets in an instant, which is especially helpful on the live betting page.
- Special Promos: Visit the promo page for special offers. You’ll find DraftKings specials everyday, from super boosts, insurance offers and bet & get bonuses. DraftKings also offers more specials around big events like the Super Bowl, March Madness, The Masters and more.
- Prop Bets: The prop bets category lets users search for the best player props on the site. Once you click on the ‘Prop Bets’ category, you’ll find proposition bets grouped according to sports and sporting events: NFL, NBA, MLB, and Super Bowl.
- Private Pools: Free entry to pool contests with $5,000 prize pools. Pools involve football, basketball, golf, and other top sports.
- Championship Pages: These make it easy to find special events like the Super Bowl, World Series, The Masters, the Daytona 500, the Ryder Cup, and the Final Four.
Banking Choices at DraftKings Sportsbook in North Carolina
DraftKings processes withdrawals daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. If you make a withdrawal request after 2 p.m. EST, it will be processed in the order it was received the following day. Timelines might be impacted by banking holiday hours.
Check withdrawals under $100 take up to 14 business days while tracking is unavailable. Checks between $100.01 and $1,999 take up to 5 business days with tracking via USPS. Checks over $2,000 take up to 3 business days with tracking via FedEx.
Here’s a breakdown of DraftKings’ payment methods and how quickly they work.
|Up to 5 Days
|Up to 2 Days
|Up to 2 Days
|Up to 15 Days
|Up to 4 Days
|Up to 2 Days
|VIP Preferred (e-Check)
|Up to 3 Days
How Long Do Withdrawals Take at DraftKings North Carolina?
As seen in the table above, cashing out takes between 1 day and 15 days, depending on the withdrawal method you choose. Debit cards and Trustly are the two fastest payout methods. With both, payment arrives in one day.
PayPal, Venmo, and bank wire transfers arrive within two days. VIP Preferred e-checks arrive within two days, while Play+ payouts arrive within three. Online banking payments take four days, while paper checks take up to 15 days. Larger payments arrive quicker when using checks.
Can You Cash Out Instantly at DraftKings Sportsbook?
No, instant cashouts are not available. For the fastest withdrawals, choose Trustly or a debit card payout. Both payment types have a wait time of one day.
Can I Use PayPal at DraftKings North Carolina?
Yes. PayPal is available for deposits and withdrawals. PayPal deposits arrive in your DraftKings account instantly. Withdrawals take up to two days but often arrive within one day. It takes an additional day to transfer money from your PayPal account to your bank account.
What Sports Can I Bet on at DraftKings Sportsbook in North Carolina?
DraftKings Sportsbook allows bets on pro and college sports. North Carolina allows wagering on in-state college teams, so bettors can wager on most football and basketball games featuring the North Carolina Tar Heels, Duke Blue Devils, NC State Wolfpack, and the Wake Forest Demon Deacons. All pro games involving the Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Hornets, and Carolina Hurricanes are available, too.
DraftKings offers 23 sports and over 50 famous sporting leagues on its betting page. Click a sport on the left side menu on this page. Baseball, basketball, and football are some of the main categories. The list is large enough that you can wager on jai alai, handball, snooker, and table tennis, too. Entertainment bets are available, including on the Academy Awards and other top award ceremonies.
You’ll also find a separate category for playoffs with wagers on March Madness, the NBA Playoffs, or the NFL Playoffs. “Championship Pages” is yet another category. Here, you’ll find pages for the Daytona 500, the Final Four, the Masters, the World Series, the Stanley Cup Finals, and the Super Bowl.
To make bets at DraftKings Sportsbook in North Carolina, you must be 21 or older and physically in the state.
What Are the Most Popular Bet Types at DraftKings North Carolina?
DraftKings, of course, has game lines like point spreads, total bets (over/under bets), and moneylines. Above the main bets, you’ll also find alternate spreads and totals.
Above that are special bets called Quick SGPs. On the same part of the site, you’ll find game props, player props, team props, and novelty props, plus specials and future bets. Certain sports have DQ Squares with rules much like those for office betting pools. For instance, a Super Bowl betting market would have DQ Squares that allow wagering on the score at the end of each quarter.
The betslip gives players the option of making straight bets and parlay bets. It also has a parlay builder tool to help players create their parlays. DraftKings includes premade parlay bets, including same-game parlays (SGPs).
Click the “Live In-Game” link at the top of the betting page to find live betting. Here, you’ll find any games that are currently active. These are sorted by sport, so you can click on the live football bets, live basketball bets, and so on.
Responsible Gaming at DraftKings Sportsbook
The sportsbook gives customers the option to set deposit limits, wagering limits, max wager limits, and time limits. The deposit and wagering limits allow users to set daily, weekly, and monthly limits. The max wager limit tool allows you to set a maximum allowable bet. The time limit lets you set the maximum time you spend on the site in a day.
Users also can set a cool-off period or use the self-exclusion option. The cool-down durations range from three days to four weeks. The self-exclusion durations are three months, six months, one year, or five years. When you choose to cool off or self-exclude, you won’t be able to log into your account. You can’t deposit funds, withdraw funds, or make sports wagers. Existing wagers remain live, but you can’t make changes.
Finally, DraftKings Safer Play is a resource that helps users find more information on responsible gaming. In this section of the site, you’ll find responsible gambling videos while learning about related events and resources near you. It also tests your knowledge of responsible gaming.
DraftKings Customer Support Contact Options
DraftKings Sportsbook has a help center with separate categories for your account, deposits and withdrawals, promotions, and responsible gaming. It has video guides, tax information, and a ‘Contact Us’ page.
You’ll find a live chat feature in the lower right of any page on the site. Click “How can we help?” to start a chat. Here, you can submit a ticket to customer support.
The same page allows you to request a callback, leave a voicemail, or post by mail. It also lists DraftKings’ official page on X (formerly Twitter). Use @DK_Assist for help via X.
Is DraftKings Sportsbook NC Safe?
Yes. DraftKings is a popular and highly-rated bookmaker that’s licensed in 22 states. The North Carolina Lottery has vetted DraftKings, and state auditors will continue to oversee the site once DraftKings goes live in the state. It must follow North Carolina laws that protect sports bettors.
How DraftKings Compares to Other North Carolina Sportsbooks
DraftKings Sportsbook features as many sports betting markets as any of its competitors. The standard odds are competitive, but DK stands out when it comes to alternative odds.
The site’s profit boosts range between 30% to 50% on select games. This gives users many betting options, allowing smart bettors to take advantage of more opportunities. DraftKings Sportsbook’s layout makes it easy to navigate, which is especially important with the Android and iOS apps.
North Carolina users will find multiple banking methods, so finding a favorite deposit option should not be a problem. Deposits range from $1 to $500,000, so no one is left out. When you use debit cards or Trustly, cashouts are faster than with FanDuel, BetMGM, and Caesars.
On the negative side, DraftKings should offer bigger bets on its odds boosts. Android users complained about automatic logouts during parlay bets. Desktop and iPhone users don’t have the same complaints, while a late 2023 update seems to have resolved many issues for Android bettors.
Pros and Cons of DraftKings
DraftKings Sportsbook earns its fame and popularity, but it could improve in a few areas. Here are its strengths and drawbacks.
- Welcome Bonus: Using the DraftKings NC promo code gets you a three-part welcome bonus worth up to $2,050.
- Profit Boosts: Use odds boost tokens for up to 50% more winnings on select odds.
- Huge Selection: Bet on a huge selection of sports betting markets.
- Famous Sportsbook: It’s a legal and reputable online sportsbook.
- Great Layout: The desktop and mobile sites are easy to use and navigate.
- Live Betting Odds: The in-game odds should update a bit faster.
- Android App: Parlay bets sometimes automatically log you out of the Android app.
- Low Limits on Boosts: The maximum bet limits on odds boosts should be higher.
Final Verdict on North Carolina DraftKings Sportsbook
DraftKings is one of the first sports betting apps North Carolina customers will get to try. With competitive odds and top-of-the-line promotions, it’s arguably the best deal among all the North Carolina sportsbooks. DraftKings’ smart layout and frequent app updates make it ideal for newcomers.
Perks like parlay insurance, dynamic odds, early cash outs, and SGPx betting provide something for most bettors. Its Dynasty Rewards program gives players credits for every bet, while its fast payment system makes the cashout process pleasant and easy. All in all, DraftKings Sportsbook stands out from its main competition and should be a top option in North Carolina.
DraftKings Sportsbook North Carolina FAQ
Yes. The North Carolina Lottery approved DraftKings for a license. The NC Lottery has the authority to license up to 12 different sports betting operators in the state. Eight other venues have permission to offer on-site sports betting.
Before March 11, 2024, it’s because the North Carolina version of the site hasn’t launched. After that date, it will be due to a technical issue. The most common technical issue is a user not having their geolocation software turned on. The geolocator must confirm that you’re inside North Carolina before you can bet on DraftKings North Carolina.
When North Carolina goes live, DraftKings Sportsbook will be legal in 22 states. The other states are Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Wyoming, Oregon, Colorado, and Arizona.
It’s launching on March 11, 2024. Pre-registration begins in North Carolina on March 1. DraftKings will arrive in the first wave of sportsbook rollouts.
Yes. It has a 4.8 rating on the App Store with over 5,400 reviews. Those who use iPhones or iPads have few complaints about DK Sportsbook.
Yes. It has a 4.6 rating on the Play Store with over 131,000 votes and over a million downloads. The Android app draws complaints about automatic log-outs but still has a higher rating than most competitors’ Android apps.
No, you do not need a DraftKings NC promo code to claim the $2,050 welcome bonus for new users. Pre-registration is scheduled to start on March 1. While you will be able to start betting with DraftKings NC on Monday, March 11.