Bonuses and Promotions
Odds VS. The Competition
Ease of Download
Caesars Sportsbook Exclusive Bonus Promo Code: TODAYCZR
Caesars Sportsbook offers mobile sports betting in several US states, and the welcome bonus offer from the sportsbook can vary from state to state. Bettors can expect a world-class sports betting experience with the Caesars Sportsbook app.
Apart from welcome bonuses, other recurring Caesars Sportsbook promotions include free bet bonuses, which award players with free betting credits for fulfilling certain requirements.
Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code May 2022
Use our exclusive Caesars sportsbook promo code: TODAYCZR for first bet insurance up to $1,100 in any of the states that Caesars operates in. What this means is that when you place a first-time wager of up to $1,100, if it loses, you will get your money back in the form of a credit toward one free bet. Just know that you have to use your free bet within 14 days.
|Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code||TODAYCZR|
|Type Of Bonus||Up to $1,100 in first bet insurance|
|States Available In||AZ, CO, IN, IA, LA, MI, NJ, NY, TN, VA & WV|
|Promo Code Verified||May 2022|
Use our Caesars Sportsbook exclusive link now for up to $1,100 in first bet insurance. Bettors can expect a world-class sports betting experience with the Caesars Sportsbook app. Read on in this review for the information on Caesars Sportsbook promo codes and bonus offers.
Caesars Sportsbook offers mobile sports betting in several US states, and the welcome bonus offer from the sportsbook can vary from state to state.
In most states, Caesars Sportsbook offers new players insurance on their first bet. So if your first bet loses, you will receive that money back in the form of site credits for a free bet of the same amount.
The cap on the insurance offered is $1,100. You can use the Caesars Sportsbook promo code in this Gaming Today review to access the welcome bonus in your state.
Other Caesars Sportsbook Promotions
Apart from welcome bonuses, other recurring Caesars Sportsbook promotions include free bet bonuses, which award players with free betting credits for fulfilling certain requirements. The Grand Slam promotion, for instance, awards a $50 free bet if you place four $25 or more MLB wagers.
Caesars recently launched Ceasars Rewards, a program for frequent players. It’s a tiered program that allows you to earn more rewards the more often you play. Special offers include a monthly free bet, an extra free bet during your birthday month, and more.
Caesars Sportsbook offers a comprehensive array of sports and ways to bet. Caesars Sportsbook betting markets include virtually all major US sports leagues, including the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, and many more.
Caesars Sportsbook betting markets include the entire regular season and playoffs for the aforementioned domestic leagues.
Most games include options to wager moneyline, point spread, totals, and props on each game. Parlays represent another popular way to bet on sports, combining multiple lines into a single ticket for potentially massive payouts.
Many international sports leagues also await US bettors at Caesars Sportsbook. You can wager on soccer, basketball, and baseball leagues from around the globe, as well as rugby, Australian Rules Football, cricket, international motorsports, and many other overseas sports.
Live Betting At Caesars Sportsbook
Online sportsbooks open a world of possibilities in the realm of live betting. Known as “InPlay” betting at Caesars Sportsbook, live betting allows you to wager on a game as it’s happening, with lines that change every few seconds.
The speed of the Caesars Sportsbook app makes InPlay betting a standout feature at the sportsbook. InPlay wagering offers almost unlimited possibilities on a given game.
Access To Caesars Rewards
The transition from William Hill to Caesars Sportsbook opens the Caesars Rewards loyalty program to all existing William Hill users. Betting at Caesars Sportsbook allows players to accumulate Caesars Rewards points, redeemable at hundreds of properties under the Caesars Entertainment banner.
Already one of the most recognizable legal gaming brands in the world, Caesars Entertainment is all-in on a massive expansion into online sports betting with the introduction of Caesars Sportsbook. The company announced a unique partnership with the NFL’s Manning Family to help promote the brand.
Caesars Sportsbook operates as one of many different online sportsbooks available to US players. Caesars competes with brands like DraftKings, FanDuel, BetRivers, and BetMGM in several different states.
Does Caesars Sportsbook Have The Best Odds?
Caesars Sportsbook deals highly competitive odds. But no single sportsbook will have the “best odds” on every game. Betting odds are fluid and they’re adjusted based on how a sportsbook’s clientele is wagering on a particular game. The key is shopping around the market for the best odds on your bet. The standard odds for a wager are -110, meaning you have to bet $11 to win $10. The “vig” or the fee a sportsbook charges you to handle your bet is 4.36% at standard odds.
How Do Point Spreads & Totals Work?
You won’t see much variance on spread and total bets at commercial sportsbooks. The books that offer the opening line on a game are known as market makers. Sharp bettors will come in with early action on those lines, and a market maker will adjust the odds accordingly. Commercial sportsbooks will typically fall in line with the market maker’s odds.
For point spreads, if you’re betting underdogs, it’s critical to shop around for the largest number being offered at sportsbooks. Hypothetically, let’s say you want to bet Dallas in the NFL. The Cowboys are getting +3.5 points (-110) against the Chiefs at Caesars and +3 (-110) at another sportsbook. Where are you making the bet? At Caesars, of course.
No matter the sport, you’re always looking for quality lines and fair prices. Let’s compare the puckline (spread in hockey) for a recent NHL game involving Ottawa and Columbus.
|Team||Caesars Sportsbook Puckline||DraftKings Sportsbook Puckline|
|Senators||+1.5 (-250)||+1.5 (-255)|
|Blue Jackets||-1.5 (+205)||-1.5 (+205)|
The only difference between these two lines comes when betting on the Senators at +1.5 goals. At Caesars, you’d only need to bet $250 to win $100 on the puckline. That’s compared to the $255 you’d need to wager to win $100 at DraftKings.
Totals operate in a similar fashion. Let’s say Caesars is offering an over/under of 51.5 on Cowboys-Chiefs and the other sportsbook is dealing 52. If you’re an ‘over’ bettor, you want the smallest number available. You’d make your bet again at Caesars. Hypothetically, Dallas beat K.C. by a score of 28-24. You won the bet at Caesars instead of pushing (tying) at the other book.
Does Caesars Sportsbook Offer Good Moneyline Bets?
Yes. Moneyline bets are wagers on an outright victory with no regard to the spread. Caesars, FanDuel, and PointsBet offered the following moneyline odds on a recent MLB game:
|Team||Caesars Sportsbook Moneyline Odds||FanDuel Sportsbook Moneyline Odds||PointsBet Moneyline Odds|
|New York Yankees||-185||-196||-196|
Caesars offered the best prices on both the underdog Guardians and favored Yankees.
This is why it’s so important to compare the odds being offered at different sportsbooks. It always pays to shop around and doing so will help boost your long-term profitability.
How To Shop For The Best Futures Odds
Futures odds are offered on outcomes that take place in the, you guessed it, future. At the time of this writing, the first round of the NBA Playoffs was taking place and Caesars offered futures odds on what team would win the NBA Championship.
Caesars NBA Championship Futures Odds
These odds can vary at sportsbooks considerably more than spread and total bets. Caesars Sportsbook’s odds on the top three teams had the Warriors as a +300 favorite (bet $100, win $300). One of its competitors was offering the Suns as the betting favorite at +300 and the Warriors as the second choice at +450 (bet $100, win $450). Do you see why it’s so important to shop around?
Sportsbooks do a balancing act between offering competitive odds and realizing expected profit. The theoretical hold – expected amount of profit – dictates how much of the overall betting handle will be paid out to winners. Obviously, a lower theoretical hold is advantageous to bettors. It means more money paid out on winning tickets.
That doesn’t mean you should necessarily bet with a sportsbook that has the lowest theoretical hold. Again, you’re always looking for the best odds on your wager. Let’s say one book has a theoretical hold of 15% and offers 15-1 odds on your bet. The other book has a hold of 20% but it’s dealing 20-1 odds. You make your bet with the latter on the basis of getting the best available odds.
Successful sports bettors know the importance of opening accounts at several sportsbooks. That’s because the best odds can come from any reputable book including Caesars Sportsbook.
Caesars Sportsbook Apple iOS App
Apple iOS users can find the Caesars Sportsbook app in the App Store. The mobile app offers all of the features found on the desktop version of Caesars Sports but in a package optimized for mobile devices.
Be sure to search for the state-dedicated Caesars Sportsbook mobile betting app for wherever you want to bet from. In states like New Jersey, Nevada, Illinois, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and several others, the Caesars Sportsbook app allows you to bet on sports from anywhere within the state.
Caesars Sports Android App
Much like its Apple iOS counterpart, the Caesars Sportsbook Android app presents a full-featured online sportsbook tailored to Android mobile devices. The Google Play Store recently added real-money gambling apps to the menu, but not all US products have made their way to the store as of yet.
Depending on your state, you might have to download the Caesars Sportsbook Android app directly from the Caesars website. Navigate to the site using your Android device, and follow the links to start enjoying Caesars Sportsbook mobile betting.
Caesars Sportsbook Desktop Site
You can bet at Caesars Sportsbook without downloading the mobile app, as the sportsbook’s website allows you to wager from your desktop browser.
Like the mobile apps, you can bet on the Caesars Sportsbook website from anywhere within a state that offers the platform.
- Finding your version of the Caesars Sportsbook App – Apple iOS device owners can search for “Caesars Sportsbook” in the App Store, then look for the version of the app dedicated to your state. Android users in some states can find the Caesars Sportsbook app at the Google Play Store, but in other states, you might have to download the app directly from the sportsbook’s website.
- Registering for an account – You’ll need to provide your first and last name, a valid email address, and the last four digits of your Social Security number to sign up for a Caesars Sportsbook account. The sportsbook might require additional verification documents when you make your first deposit.
- Claiming a welcome bonus – Use the Caesars Sportsbook promo code provided here at Gaming Today to unlock the welcome bonus in your state. Look for the “Promo Code” box during the deposit process and enter the Caesars Sportsbook promo code in that field.
- Making your first deposit – You’ll have several convenient deposit options at your disposal when you sign up at Caesars Sportsbook. PayPal, Play+, ACH/eCheck, credit cards, and debit cards can all be used to make instant deposits.
- Placing your first bet – Once you’ve funded your Caesars Sportsbook account, making your first bet is as easy as clicking on whatever lines you want to bet. Once you’ve clicked on a line, the wager appears on the bet slip at the right of the screen. Enter the amount you wish to bet, and the potential payout is displayed at the bottom of the bet slip. Click “Confirm” to officially send the bet to the sportsbook.
Caesars Sportsbook stands as one of the most prolific sports betting brands in the US. The sportsbook allows legal wagering in several US states and territories and carries the name of one of the world’s most reputable legal gaming brands.
Mobile wagering is available through the Caesars Sportsbook betting app in several states. That list continues to grow as Caesars Sportsbook operates in nearly all states that allow legal online sports betting.
Caesars Sportsbook by William Hill Nevada, for example, stands as the number one online sports betting operator in the Silver State. Some of the other states in which Caesars Sportsbook offers legal mobile wagering include New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, and several others.
Caesars Sportsbook is now available in New York, one of the latest states to join the sports betting market. Caesars Sportsbook is live in Louisiana, as well. Caesars operates at Harrah’s in New Orleans as well as some other properties throughout the state.
Access To Caesars Online Casino
In some states that offer legal online casinos, the Caesars Sportsbook app offers one-click access to Caesars Online Casino. Players in New Jersey and Michigan can download the integrated online sports betting and casino app operated by Caesars.
Overall, Caesars Sportsbook presents one of the most widely available mobile sports betting apps in the US market.
Gaming Today’s overall rating for the Caesars Sportsbook app comes as an average of all categories outlined above.
Caesars Sportsbook scored good-to-great marks in every category we’ve looked at here. The selection of sports competes with anything in the US market, and sharp bettors would do well to check out Caesars Sportsbook lines against the competition for just about any bet.
Caesars Sportsbook offers mobile wagering services in many states, and that list is always growing. Both the Apple iOS and Android versions of the mobile app offer a top-notch user experience.
The Caesars Sportsbook app continues the longstanding tradition of William Hill with an excellent overall platform.
Caesars Sportsbook Review
Deposit And Withdrawal
Ways To Deposit For Caesars Online Sportsbook
- ACH/eCheck – ACH/eCheck drafts an electronic check from your bank account and sends it through an Automated Clearing House for approval.
- Debit/Credit Card – Most major credit and debit cards can be used for deposits, but this method comes with a somewhat high rejection rate from the issuing bank.
- PayPal – PayPal deposits are accepted at a nearly 100% rate, making this one of the best overall deposit methods.
- PayNearMe – In participating states, PayNearMe facilitates deposits that can be made at select 7-Eleven and CVS locations.
- Play+ Prepaid – The Play+ Prepaid card links to your Caesars Sportsbook account and can also be used as a debit card for everyday purchases.
Ways To Withdraw For Caesars Online Sportsbook
- ACH/eCheck – ACH/eCheck (AKA online banking) can be used as a method for both deposits and cashouts.
- PayPal – The Gaming Today No. 1 choice for deposits and withdrawals, PayPal functions as one of the most versatile overall options to fund and cash out from Caesars Sportsbook.
- Play+ Prepaid – You can load the Play+ Prepaid card using several different methods. Once loaded, you can instantly move money in and out of your Caesars Sportsbook account.
Caesars Sportsbook Customer Support
You have two ways to get in touch with customer support for Caesars’ sports betting. Click on the “Live Chat” link at the bottom of the main lobby to chat with a Caesars Sportsbook representative in real-time. This is usually the fastest way to resolve an issue.
You can also click on “Contact Us” to send an email request to support. The email method can take a few days to get a response, however.
Caesars Casino And Sportsbook Licensing
- Arizona – Licensed by the Arizona Divison of Gaming; operating in partnership with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- New Jersey – Licensed by the Division of Gaming Enforcement; operating in partnership with Ocean Casino Resort, Monmouth Park, and Tropicana Casino & Resort.
- Nevada – Licensed by the Nevada Gaming Control Board; operating in partnership with multiple state casinos.
- New York – Licensed by the New York State Gaming Commission.
- Louisiana – Licensed by the Louisiana Gaming Control Board.
- Pennsylvania – Licensed by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board, operating in partnership with Harrah’s Philadelphia.
- Colorado – Licensed by the Colorado Division of Gaming; operating in partnership with state casinos owned by Caesars Entertainment.
- West Virginia – Licensed by the West Virginia Lottery; operating in partnership with Mountaineer Casino.
- Virginia – Licensed by the Virginia Lottery; operating as an online-only sports betting platform.
- Indiana – Licensed by the Indiana Gaming Commission; operating in partnership with state casinos owned by Caesars Entertainment.
- Illinois – Licensed by the Illinois Gaming Board; operating in partnership with Grand Victoria Casino.
- Iowa – Licensed by the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission; operating in partnership with multiple state casinos.
- Tennessee – Licensed by the Tennessee Education Lottery; operating as an online-only sports betting platform.
- Michigan – Licensed by the Michigan Gaming Control Board; operating in partnership with the Grand Traverse Band of Ottawa and Chippewa Indians.
Caesars Sportsbook App FAQ
Yes. Caesars Sportsbook offers legal mobile sports betting in several states. That list includes Arizona, New Jersey, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Colorado, and several other states.
As more states legalize online sports betting, expect Caesars Sportsbook to continue to expand into more markets.
Apple iOS device owners can download Caesars Sportsbook (along with all other legal online gambling apps) at the App Store. You might have to search for the state-specific version of Caesars Sportsbook in order to legally bet in your state.
Yes. Depending on the state, some legal online sports betting apps can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
If you can’t find the app for your state at the Google Play Store, you can still find the Android app at the Caesars Sportsbook website.
Geolocation services are used to determine your location when you try to make a bet at an online sportsbook. You can only bet from within the borders of a state that allows online sports betting with Caesars Sportsbook.
To wager at Caesars Sportsbook New Jersey, for instance, you have to be located somewhere in New Jersey. You don’t have to be a resident of New Jersey to wager at Caesars Sportsbook NJ, you just have to be in the state while you bet.
The same geolocation rules apply in all states that offer Caesars Sportsbook.
Caesars Sportsbook varies its welcome bonus offer from state to state. New bettors can enjoy first bet insurance up to $1,100.
Use the Caesars Sportsbook promo code: TODAYCZR to unlock the welcome bonus in your state.
Yes. In all approved states, Caesars Sportsbook passed through a thorough vetting process from state gaming regulators. Aside from that, Caesars Sportsbook is backed by the reputation of Caesars Entertainment, one of the world’s most reputable legal gaming brands.