Bonuses and Promotions
Odds VS. The Competition
Ease of Download
Gaming Today’s Exclusive Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code: TODAY1000
Bettors can expect a world-class sports betting experience with the Caesars Sportsbook app. Caesars Sportsbook offers mobile sports betting in several US states, and the welcome bonus offer from the sportsbook can vary from state to state.
Your first bet is on Caesars for up to $1,000 when you open a new account in March.
Apart from welcome bonuses, Caesars Sportsbook promotions include site credit for fulfilling certain requirements.
Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code & Bonus Offers for March 2024
There’s no need to look any further for the best Caesars Sportsbook promo code available. We have it right here! Get up to $1,000 on Caesars in any of the states that Caesars operates in. Our Caesars promo code is easy to use and nets you more than just a sweet deposit bonus.
|Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code
|First bet on Caesars for up to $1,000
|Promo Available In
|AZ, CO, IN, IL, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA & WV
|North Carolina (March 11, 2024)
|Promo Code Verified
|March 4, 2024
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see Caesars Sportsbook for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
Bettors can expect a world-class sports betting experience with the Caesars Sportsbook app. Read through our Caesars review for additional information on Caesars Sportsbook promo codes and bonus offers.
Caesars Sportsbook offers mobile sports betting in several US states, and the welcome bonus offer from the sportsbook can vary from state to state. For now, every state where Caesars is running can use this Caesars Sportsbook promo code, but we did see separate pre-launch offers for Maryland prior to their full
You can use Gaming Today’s Caesars Sportsbook promo code (TODAY1000) to access the welcome bonus in your state.
Other Caesars Sportsbook Promotions
Apart from welcome bonuses, other recurring Caesars Sportsbook promos include site credit for fulfilling certain requirements. The Grand Slam promotion, for instance, awards $50 site credit if you place four $25 or more MLB wagers.
With the NFL and NBA seasons underway, the best time to use a Caesars Sportsbook promo code with a new account is now.
Caesars recently launched Caesars Rewards, a program for frequent players. It’s a tiered program that allows you to earn more rewards the more often you play. Special offers include monthly site credit, extra site credit during your birthday month, and more:
- Earn $100 in site credit when you refer a friend and they sign up with a $50+ deposit
- Claim up to a $1,000 first bet bonus with Caesars bonus code TODAY1000 at Caesars Sportsbook
Top sports to bet on at Caesars Sportsbook from February 16-March 17
Caesars Sportsbook is back and ready to go again, and there’s a lot of sports betting action to come this month in the weeks between the Super Bowl and March Madness. Whether you’re looking for basketball, hockey, tennis, golf, soccer, or something else entirely, Caesars has you covered, and there’s even a sign-up bonus for new players. Here’s what’s coming up this month at Caesars Sportsbook:
- NBA Regular Season: This month starts with NBA All-Star betting, and you can find a full slate of markets on the skills competition and the All-Star Game itself at Caesars. After that, Caesars will deliver week in week out, with odds on every matchup, plus futures, live bets, SGPs and Quick Picks, and more. With about half of the season gone, the Boston Celtics (+265) are still the favorites to win it all this year at Caesars.
- NCAA Basketball: Before you know it, college basketball will be all anyone is talking about. Even though March Madness doesn’t start until March 21, the lead-up to the tournament promises plenty of excitement. Caesars has rolled out bets on each conference winner, along with a rich selection of game lines on all the top matchups.
- NHL Regular Season: Hockey fans had their All-Star break already, and it’s all business from here on out. Caesars has one of the better selections of hockey markets out of the big sportsbooks, including regular odds boosts and lots of futures, including teams to make the playoffs, player awards, division winners, and more. The Edmonton Oilers (+675) are the cup favorites right now, just ahead of the Colorado Avalanche (+850), Boston Bruins (+850), and this year’s surprise package, the Vancouver Canucks (+900).
- PGA Tour: How can you tell that summer’s just around the corner? Golf tournaments start to make these lists. First up, the Genesis Invitational, which runs until February 18. After that, keep an eye on the Arnold Palmer Open (March 7-10) and the Players Championship (March 14-17). Caesars doesn’t have odds out yet, but you can expect a full set of markets, including players to make the cut, player finishes, and more.
- ATP/WTA Tennis: The next ATP 1000 tournament is just a couple weeks away, with the BNP Paribas Indian Wells Open (March 3-17) getting closer and closer. Before Carlos Alcaraz starts his title defense in California, though, there are a handful of smaller tournaments to look out for, including Dubai, Qatar, Rio, and Los Cabos — and you can bet on them all at Caesars.
Other Caesars Sportsbook Features
Caesars Sportsbook offers a comprehensive array of sports and ways to bet. Caesars Sportsbook betting markets include virtually all major US sports leagues, including the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, and many more.
Caesars Sportsbook betting markets include the entire regular season and playoffs for the aforementioned domestic leagues.
Most games include options to wager moneyline, point spread, totals, and props on each game. Parlays represent another popular way to bet on sports, combining multiple lines into a single ticket for potentially massive payouts.
Many international sports leagues also await US bettors at Caesars Sportsbook. You can wager on soccer, basketball, and baseball leagues from around the globe, as well as rugby, Australian Rules Football, cricket, international motorsports, and many other overseas sports. You can also bet on international events like the World Cup.
Ability to stream NFL games on the Caesars app
Caesars is now the first sportsbook to have live NFL Watch & Bet capabilities in the app!
This feature is available to all new and existing customers, so long as you have an active account balance and have placed a wager in the last 10 months.
Live Betting At Caesars Sportsbook
Online sportsbooks open a world of possibilities in the realm of live betting. Known as “InPlay” betting at Caesars Sportsbook, live betting allows you to wager on a game as it’s happening, with lines that change every few seconds.
The speed of the Caesars Sportsbook app makes InPlay betting a standout feature at the sportsbook. InPlay wagering offers almost unlimited possibilities on a given game.
Access To Caesars Rewards
The transition from William Hill to Caesars Sportsbook opens the Caesars Rewards loyalty program to all existing William Hill users. Betting at Caesars Sportsbook allows players to accumulate Caesars Rewards points, redeemable at hundreds of properties under the Caesars Entertainment banner.
Already one of the most recognizable legal gaming brands in the world, Caesars Entertainment is all-in on a massive expansion into online sports betting with the introduction of Caesars Sportsbook. Caesars Sportsbook announced a unique partnership with the NFL’s Manning family to help promote the brand.
Caesars Sportsbook operates as one of many different online sportsbooks available to US players. Caesars competes with brands like DraftKings, FanDuel, BetRivers, and BetMGM in several different states.
Does Caesars Sportsbook Have The Best Odds?
Caesars Sportsbook deals highly competitive odds. But no single sportsbook will have the “best odds” on every game. Betting odds are fluid and they’re adjusted based on how a sportsbook’s clientele is wagering on a particular game. The key is shopping around the market for the best odds on your bet. The standard odds for a wager are -110, meaning you have to bet $11 to win $10. The “vig” or the fee a sportsbook charges you to handle your bet is 4.36% at standard odds.
How Do Point Spreads & Totals Work?
You won’t see much variance on spread and total bets at commercial sportsbooks. The books that offer the opening line on a game are known as market makers. Sharp bettors will come in with early action on those lines, and a market maker will adjust the odds accordingly. Commercial sportsbooks will typically fall in line with the market maker’s odds.
For point spreads, if you’re betting underdogs, it’s critical to shop around for the largest number being offered at sportsbooks. Hypothetically, let’s say you want to bet Dallas in the NFL. The Cowboys are getting +3.5 points (-110) against the Chiefs at Caesars and +3 (-110) at another sportsbook. Where are you making the bet? At Caesars, of course.
No matter the sport, you’re always looking for quality lines and fair prices. Let’s compare the puckline (spread in hockey) for a recent NHL game involving Ottawa and Columbus.
|Caesars Sportsbook Puckline
|DraftKings Sportsbook Puckline
The only difference between these two lines comes when betting on the Senators at +1.5 goals. At Caesars, you’d only need to bet $250 to win $100 on the puckline. That’s compared to the $255 you’d need to wager to win $100 at DraftKings.
Totals operate in a similar fashion. Let’s say Caesars is offering an over/under of 51.5 on Cowboys-Chiefs and the other sportsbook is dealing 52. If you’re an ‘Over’ bettor, you want the smallest number available. You’d make your bet again at Caesars. Hypothetically, Dallas beat K.C. by a score of 28-24. You won the bet at Caesars instead of pushing (tying) at the other book.
Does Caesars Sportsbook Offer Good Moneyline Bets?
Yes. Moneyline bets are wagers on an outright victory with no regard to the spread. Caesars, FanDuel, and PointsBet offered the following moneyline odds on a recent MLB game:
|Caesars Sportsbook Moneyline Odds
|FanDuel Sportsbook Moneyline Odds
|PointsBet Moneyline Odds
|New York Yankees
Caesars offered the best prices on both the underdog Guardians and favored Yankees.
This is why it’s so important to compare the odds being offered at different sportsbooks. It always pays to shop around and doing so will help boost your long-term profitability.
How To Shop For The Best Futures Odds
Futures odds are offered on outcomes that take place in the, you guessed it, future. At the time of this writing, the first round of the NBA Playoffs was taking place and Caesars offered futures odds on what team would win the NBA Championship.
Caesars NBA Championship Futures Odds
These odds can vary at sportsbooks considerably more than spread and total bets. Caesars Sportsbook’s odds on the top three teams had the Warriors as a +300 favorite (bet $100, win $300). One of its competitors was offering the Suns as the betting favorite at +300 and the Warriors as the second choice at +450 (bet $100, win $450). Do you see why it’s so important to shop around?
Sportsbooks do a balancing act between offering competitive odds and realizing expected profit. The theoretical hold – expected amount of profit – dictates how much of the overall betting handle will be paid out to winners. Obviously, a lower theoretical hold is advantageous to bettors. It means more money paid out on winning tickets.
That doesn’t mean you should necessarily bet with a sportsbook that has the lowest theoretical hold. Again, you’re always looking for the best odds on your wager. Let’s say one book has a theoretical hold of 15% and offers 15-1 odds on your bet. The other book has a hold of 20% but it’s dealing 20-1 odds. You make your bet with the latter on the basis of getting the best available odds.
Successful sports bettors know the importance of opening accounts at several sportsbooks. That’s because the best odds can come from any reputable book including Caesars Sportsbook.
Caesars Sportsbook Apple iOS App
Apple iOS users can find the Caesars Sportsbook app in the App Store. The mobile app offers all of the features found on the desktop version of Caesars Sports but in a package optimized for mobile devices.
Be sure to search for the state-dedicated Caesars Sportsbook mobile betting app for wherever you want to bet. In states like New Jersey, Nevada, Illinois, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and several others, the Caesars Sportsbook app allows you to bet on sports from anywhere within the state.
Caesars Entertainment announced in early August a new, upgraded version of its sports wagering app that is available in Wyoming. Other states will soon receive the same update. This experience will enhance the Caesars sports betting experience thanks to more speed and intuitive features. Everything will get easier, per Caesars.
Caesars Sportsbook Android App
Much like its Apple iOS counterpart, the Caesars Sportsbook Android app presents a full-featured online sportsbook tailored to Android mobile devices. The Google Play Store recently added real-money gambling apps to the menu, but not all US products have made their way to the store as of yet.
Depending on your state, you might have to download the Caesars Sportsbook Android app directly from the Caesars website. Navigate to the site using your Android device, and follow the links to start enjoying Caesars Sportsbook mobile betting.
Caesars Sportsbook Desktop Site
You can bet at Caesars Sportsbook without downloading the mobile app, as the sportsbook’s website allows you to wager from your desktop browser.
Like the mobile apps, you can bet on the Caesars Sportsbook website from anywhere within a state that offers the platform.
- Finding your version of the Caesars Sportsbook App – Apple iOS device owners can search for “Caesars Sportsbook” in the App Store, then look for the version of the app dedicated to your state. Android users in some states can find the Caesars Sportsbook app at the Google Play Store, but in other states, you might have to download the app directly from the sportsbook’s website.
- Registering for an account – You’ll need to provide your first and last name, a valid email address, and the last four digits of your Social Security number to sign up for a Caesars Sportsbook account. The sportsbook might require additional verification documents when you make your first deposit.
- Claiming a welcome bonus – Use the Caesars Sportsbook promo code TODAY1000 provided here at Gaming Today to unlock the welcome bonus in your state. Look for the “Promo Code” box during the deposit process and enter the Caesars Sportsbook promo code in that field.
- Making your first deposit – You’ll have several convenient deposit options at your disposal when you sign up at Caesars Sportsbook. PayPal, Play+, ACH/eCheck, credit cards, and debit cards can all be used to make instant deposits.
- Placing your first bet – Once you’ve funded your Caesars Sportsbook account, making your first bet is as easy as clicking on whatever lines you want to bet. Once you’ve clicked on a line, the wager appears on the bet slip at the right of the screen. Enter the amount you wish to bet, and the potential payout is displayed at the bottom of the bet slip. Click “Confirm” to officially send the bet to the sportsbook.
Caesars Sportsbook stands as one of the most prolific sports betting brands in the US. The sportsbook allows legal wagering in several US states and territories and carries the name of one of the world’s most reputable legal gaming brands. Mobile wagering is available through the Caesars Sportsbook betting app in several states. That list continues to grow as Caesars Sportsbook operates in nearly all states that allow legal online sports betting. As of March 2024, here’s where Caesars Sportsbook is or will be available soon:
- Arizona: Arizona sports betting
- Colorado: Colorado sports betting
- Indiana: Indiana sports betting
- Iowa: Iowa sports betting
- Illinois: Caesars Sportsbook Illinois
- Kansas: Caesars Sportsbook Kansas
- Kentucky: Caesars Sportsbook Kentucky
- Louisiana: Caesars Sportsbook Louisiana
- Maine: Caesars Sportsbook Maine
- Maryland: Caesars Sportsbook Maryland
- Massachusetts: Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts
- Michigan: Michigan sports betting
- New Jersey: New Jersey sports betting
- New York: Caesars Sportsbook New York
- North Carolina (coming March 11, 2024): Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina
- Ohio: Caesars Sportsbook Ohio
- Pennsylvania: Pennsylvania sports betting
- Tennessee: Tennessee sports betting
- Virginia: Virginia sports betting
- West Virginia: West Virginia sports betting
- Wyoming: Wyoming sports betting
Where Caesars Sportsbook Operates
Caesars Sportsbook by William Hill Nevada, for example, stands as the number one online sports betting operator in the Silver State.
All told, Caesars online sportsbook is live in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming. Here’s a closer look at some of those states.
Caesars Sportsbook Illinois
It’s only natural that Caesars Illinois would be successful early on. Caesars owns three different properties, including Harrah’s Joliet, Harrah’s Metropolis, and Grand Victoria Casino. Make sure you’re using this homegrown app if you’re in Illinois!
Caesars Sportsbook Louisiana
Having joined the sports betting market in January 2022, Louisiana is just getting its feet wet compared to its peers. But the football season is rapidly approaching in the South, which is exciting news for LSU and New Orleans Saints fans. Both programs headline a number of big attractions for in-state bettors.
Caesars Sportsbook Maryland
Caesars Maryland was able to launch right before Thanksgiving 2022, almost one year after in-person sports betting was green-lit.
Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts
The latest addition to the Caesars Sportsbook family is Massachusetts. March 10, 2023, marked the beginning of a new era in the great Bay State. Be sure to check out their page to see how they’re faring.
Caesars Sportsbook Ohio
The official launch date of sports betting in Ohio was January 1, 2023. The first round of applications for Ohio sports betting mobile apps closed on July 15, 2022, with up to 40 Type A licenses expected to be granted in the Buckeye State.
Caesars Sportsbook Kansas
Caesars Sportsbook Kansas is a recent addition to the sports betting family and that means there’s a huge opportunity for the community to grab amazing welcome offers. Kansas sports betting includes premier collegiate programs to bet on to go with the great national odds that Caesars offers.
Caesars Sportsbook Kentucky
Caesars Sportsbook in Kentucky launched on Sept. 28, 2023. That is when online sportsbooks in the Bluegrass State went live. Caesars also opened a retail sportsbook at Red Mile Gaming & Racing.
Caesars Sportsbook New York
New York had to do it big when they became one of the newer members of the legal sports betting community. Caesars has a reputable presence in New York already, thanks to its elite app and bonus offers. The high number of in-state options for New Yorkers to bet on make this state have unlimited potential for fun and profit.
Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina
Online sports betting is launching in North Carolina on Monday, March 11, 2024. Caesars is expected to launched its online sportsbook app at that time in North Carolina. You can register and fund your account now, and receive a special pre-launch welcome offer of seven 100% profit boost tokens.
Caesars Sportsbook Tennessee
Unfortunately, Tennessee is one of a handful of states that does not allow live in-play betting on all college sports. However, the state does allow a ton of niche events in addition to the major sports. Tennessee is getting fantastic boosted odds in their Caesars Sportsbook app, so take advantage today!
Caesars Sportsbook Virginia
The first sportsbook to open a physical, retail location in a sports venue, it’s no surprise Caesars Sportsbook is atop the game in Virginia. The Capital One Arena is host to their physical location. That’s where the NBA’s Washington Wizards, WNBA’s Washington Mystics, and NHL’s Washington Capitals play. But you don’t need to physically show up in Virginia to play; simply download their app!
Access To Caesars Online Casino
In some states that offer legal online casinos, the Caesars Sportsbook app offers one-click access to Caesars Online Casino. Players in New Jersey and Michigan can download the integrated online sports betting and casino app operated by Caesars.
Overall, Caesars Sportsbook presents one of the most widely available mobile sports betting apps in the US market.
Gaming Today’s overall rating for the Caesars Sportsbook app comes as an average of all categories outlined above.
Caesars Sportsbook scored good-to-great marks in every category we’ve looked at here. The selection of sports competes with anything in the US market, and sharp bettors would do well to check out Caesars Sportsbook lines against the competition for just about any bet.
Caesars Sportsbook offers mobile wagering services in many states, and that list is always growing. Both the Apple iOS and Android versions of the mobile app offer a top-notch user experience.
The Caesars Sportsbook app continues the longstanding tradition of William Hill with an excellent overall platform.
Caesars Sportsbook Review
Deposit And Withdrawal
Ways To Deposit For Caesars Online Sportsbook
- ACH/eCheck – ACH/eCheck drafts an electronic check from your bank account and sends it through an Automated Clearing House for approval.
- Debit/Credit Card – Most major credit and debit cards can be used for deposits, but this method comes with a somewhat high rejection rate from the issuing bank. Caesars is one of the best credit card betting sites.
- PayPal – PayPal deposits are accepted at a nearly 100% rate, making this one of the best overall deposit methods.
- PayNearMe – In participating states, PayNearMe facilitates deposits that can be made at select 7-Eleven and CVS locations.
- Play+ Prepaid – The Play+ Prepaid card links to your Caesars Sportsbook account and can also be used as a debit card for everyday purchases.
Ways To Withdraw For Caesars Online Sportsbook
- ACH/eCheck – ACH/eCheck (AKA online banking) can be used as a method for both deposits and cashouts.
- PayPal – Caesars is one of the several sportsbooks that accept PayPal, which is the Gaming Today No. 1 choice for deposits and withdrawals. PayPal functions as one of the most versatile overall options to fund and cash out from Caesars Sportsbook.
- Play+ Prepaid – You can load the Play+ Prepaid card using several different methods. Once loaded, you can instantly move money in and out of your Caesars Sportsbook account.
Caesars Sportsbook Customer Support
You have two ways to get in touch with customer support for Caesars’ sports betting. Click on the “Live Chat” link at the bottom of the main lobby to chat with a Caesars Sportsbook representative in real-time. This is usually the fastest way to resolve an issue.
You can also click on “Contact Us” to send an email request to support. The email method can take a few days to get a response, however.
Caesars Casino And Sportsbook Licensing
- Arizona – Licensed by the Arizona Division of Gaming; operating in partnership with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- New Jersey – Licensed by the Division of Gaming Enforcement; operating in partnership with Ocean Casino Resort, Monmouth Park, and Tropicana Casino & Resort.
- Nevada – Licensed by the Nevada Gaming Control Board; operating in partnership with multiple state casinos.
- New York – Licensed by the New York State Gaming Commission.
- Louisiana – Licensed by the Louisiana Gaming Control Board.
- Pennsylvania – Licensed by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board, operating in partnership with Harrah’s Philadelphia.
- Colorado – Licensed by the Colorado Division of Gaming; operating in partnership with state casinos owned by Caesars Entertainment.
- West Virginia – Licensed by the West Virginia Lottery; operating in partnership with Mountaineer Casino.
- Virginia – Licensed by the Virginia Lottery; operating as an online-only sports betting platform.
- Indiana – Licensed by the Indiana Gaming Commission; operating in partnership with state casinos owned by Caesars Entertainment.
- Illinois – Licensed by the Illinois Gaming Board; operating in partnership with Grand Victoria Casino.
- Iowa – Licensed by the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission; operating in partnership with multiple state casinos.
- Tennessee – Licensed by the Tennessee Education Lottery; operating as an online-only sports betting platform.
- Michigan – Licensed by the Michigan Gaming Control Board; operating in partnership with the Grand Traverse Band of Ottawa and Chippewa Indians.
- Kentucky – Licensed by the Kentucky Lottery, operating in partnership with Red Mile Racing.
- Maine – Licensed by the Maine Gambling Control Unit; operating in a partnership with the Maliseet, Mi’kmaq, and Penobscot tribes.
Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code FAQ
Sign up with Caesars Sportsbook using the promo code TODAY1000, and your first bet is on Caesars for up to $1,000. See the Caesars welcome bonus section above for full details.
Yes. Caesars Sportsbook offers legal mobile sports betting in several states. That list includes Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
Caesars Sportsbook is launching in North Carolina on March 11, 2024, just in time for March Madness.
Caesars Sportsbook offers competitive payout speeds. Withdrawal requests are processed within 72 hours, but they “usually will be complete within a day or two,” according to the help section on their website.
Both Paypal and the Caesars Sportsbook Prepaid Play+ Card sport the quickest turnaround times for crediting funds after they are processed.
Apple iOS device owners can download Caesars Sportsbook (along with all other legal online gambling apps) at the App Store. You might have to search for the state-specific version of Caesars Sportsbook in order to legally bet in your state.
Yes. Depending on the state, some legal online sports betting apps can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
If you can’t find the app for your state at the Google Play Store, you can still find the Android app at the Caesars Sportsbook website.
Geolocation services are used to determine your location when you try to make a bet at an online sportsbook. You can only bet from within the borders of a state that allows online sports betting with Caesars Sportsbook.
To wager at Caesars Sportsbook New Jersey, for instance, you have to be located somewhere in New Jersey. You don’t have to be a resident of New Jersey to wager at Caesars Sportsbook NJ, you just have to be in the state while you bet.
The same geolocation rules apply in all states that offer Caesars Sportsbook.
Yes. In all approved states, Caesars Sportsbook passed through a thorough vetting process from state gaming regulators. Aside from that, Caesars Sportsbook is backed by the reputation of Caesars Entertainment, one of the world’s most reputable legal gaming brands.
Recently, Caesars Sportsbook inked a partnership with Peyton Manning’s Omaha Productions. In return, Omaha Productions will create audio and video content for Caesars that maximizes Manning’s talent.