DraftKings Sportsbook has overtaken FanDuel in a number of markets recently, thanks in no small part to the three-part DraftKings welcome bonus worth up to $1,200 going on in November.
You don’t need a DraftKings promo code to claim the bonus. Open a new account and you’ll get a $50 bonus bet when you make your first deposit, $150 in bonus bets when you make your first $5+ bet, and DraftKings matches your first deposit 20% for up to $1,000.
Now is also a great time to join as DraftKings runs several promotions for the NFL, NBA, and NHL regular seasons all week. Keep reading for more info on the DraftKings sign-up bonus, and much more.
DraftKings Sportsbook Promo Code For November 2023
You do not need a DraftKings promo code to claim all three of the welcome bonuses going on this month. Sign up with DraftKings, and get:
- A $50 bonus bet with your first deposit.
- $150 in bonus bets instantly after placing your first cash bet of $5 or more. These bets come in $25 increments.
- Your first deposit matched 20% for up to $1,000. This match comes at DraftKings site credit.
|DraftKings Promo Code||Claim $1,200|
|Total Sign-Up Bonus||$1,200|
|Bonus No. 1||$50 bonus bet with any deposit|
|Bonus No. 2||$150 in bonus bets with $5+ cash bet|
|Bonus No. 3||20% deposit match up to $1,000|
|Legal In||AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV & WY|
|DraftKings Promo Code Valid As Of||November 29, 2023|
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see DraftKings Sportsbook for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
DraftKings promo code terms and conditions
While you do not need a DraftKings promo code to claim the $1,200 welcome bonus, there are some terms and conditions you need to understand. Here’s what to know about all three offers.
- $1,000 Deposit Match: The first thing to understand with this offer is that only your first deposit is matched. Second, it’s matched at a rate of 20%. So, to get the full $1,000 bonus, you must deposit at least $5,000. Lastly, the bonus funds are not released immediately. Instead, for every $25 in qualifying wagers, $1 in bonus funds is released. For a wager to count towards the playthrough requirement, it must have odds of -300 or longer. You have 90 days to clear this requirement.
- $50 Bonus Bet on Deposit: When you make your first deposit, no matter the size ($5 is the minimum), DraftKings rewards you with a $50 bonus bet. This bet can be used on any wager of your choosing. You do not get the value of the bonus bet back if your bet with it wins. So, if you placed it on a bet with +100 odds and won, you’d get $50 in withdrawable cash in your account.
- Bet & Get Bonus: For the final part of the DraftKings bonus you must place a cash bet of $5+. You receive $150 in bonus bets just for making the wager. These bonus bets come in $25 increments. Once again, you can use the bonus bets however you like, but the value of the bonus bet is not returned to you if your bet with it wins.
Current DraftKings Sportsbook promos
DraftKings sports betting offers several more perks once the sign-up offer is done. Here’s a look at some of the offers you’ll find, and just like before, you do not need any DraftKings promo code to claim these bonuses.
- DraftKings Profit Boosts: Everyday DraftKings offers some type of profit boost, usually multiple ones, in fact. For the Thursday Night NFL game, you can claim a 50% profit boost for any bet. There’s also a 50% NFL Sunday parlay profit boost token available. And you can get a 50% profit boost for the college football game of the week, which is the Michigan-Penn State game this week.
- NHL GIFTs: DraftKings typically boosts at least one NHL goal in the first ten minutes (GIFT) wager each week.
- NBA Boosts: Along with NBA profit boosts, DraftKings also offers super-boosts for specific bets a few times a week. Be sure to check the DraftKings promos page daily for all the available promotions.
- Premier Events: Finally, DraftKings always runs several specials around events like the Super Bowl, even offering a Super Bowl Squares tournaments. You’ll also find specials around March Madness, the NBA Finals, Stanley Cup Finals, MLB World Series, and more.
Upcoming events to bet on at DraftKings, November 17-December 17
DraftKings Sportsbook is once again finding itself at the top of the rankings in a number of states thanks to its top-rated app, sharp odds, and continuous stream of bonus offers. This month will be another big one for the sportsbook, as we look ahead to fireworks in the NFL, NBA, college football, college basketball, and more. Here’s what you can look forward to this month at DraftKings Sportsbook:
- NFL Regular Season: We’re getting to that time of year when playoff predictions start to mean something, and the prospect of your team making the cut or missing out starts to get very real for fans across the country. This month, DraftKings will keep the good times rolling with a wide range of markets on NFL week 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 action. You can even find a handful of bonuses, like their no-sweat SGP/SGPX bonus.
- NBA Regular Season: At DraftKings, you don’t have to miss even a single possession, with tons of odds on every NBA matchup, including plenty of parlays, SGPs, and live betting opportunities. That goes for regular season action and games from the NBA’s first annual in-season tournament.
- College Football: There are only a handful of weeks left before it’s bowl time, and any bowl-eligible team has its work cut out for it. DraftKings has an excellent selection of betting markets on all the coming NCAAF games, including a number of major rivalry games coming up over the next few weeks. You can also find futures on each conference, or make an early pick for this season’s National Championship or Heisman winner.
- College Basketball: This month is an exciting one in college basketball. Not only are there wall-to-wall regular season matchups, there are also a number of early season tournaments coming up, including the Continental Tire, Maui Invitational, ESPN Invitational, and more. Don’t miss out and check out the NCAAB tab of the DraftKings site or app today.
- MLS Cup Playoffs: The conference semifinals and conference finals of the MLS Cup Playoffs will be taking place from November 25 to December 3, and you can find the odds on every game at DraftKings Sportsbook. Then, look out for the MLS Cup Final on Saturday, December 9. You can also find a number of other soccer leagues at DraftKings, including the English Premier League, UEFA Champions League, and top matches from other European leagues.
The DraftKings Sportsbook betting markets are competitive from top to bottom. This includes the number of sports offered and the betting options, both surrounding and within those games. Among the options, you’ll also find some of the best odds in online sports betting.
Most people will find more than enough options in the DraftKings Sportsbook betting markets, which include major leagues, NCAA football and basketball, combat sports, tennis and golf, international events like the World Cup, and international leagues like English soccer and European rugby.
Best In-Game Betting Platform
Quickly find live betting events going on in any given moment in the “In-Game” section of the app. This gives you a full rundown of the DraftKings Sportsbook betting markets taking live bets, which is also organized by games and types of bets. In-game betting and mobile sportsbooks go hand-in-hand, and DraftKings has the best setup in this category.
Robust “My Bets” Section
Click on “My Bets” to see your betting history. This includes open bets, settled bets, won bets, and lost bets all getting their own section for easy reviewing. You don’t have to click through endlessly to find your bets like with other apps. This is especially useful when you’re juggling multiple bets at once.
Easy Rewards Tracker
Click on the “Promos” section and select “Missions” to see your rewards progress. The more you bet across the DraftKings Sportsbook betting markets, the more bonus credits you’ll earn. These credits can be used to bet.
Dynasty Rewards Program
Everyone who signs up with DraftKings Sportsbook will also become a member of the DraftKings Dynasty Rewards Loyalty Club. With Dynasty Rewards you earn DK Crowns and DraftKings Tier Credits for every bet you place. Crowns can be redeemed for DraftKings bonus money or for gifts at the DraftKings Store. DraftKings Tier Credits on the other hand, are used to determine your tier ranking. The more credits you earn, the higher you tier, and the higher your tier, the more benefits you’ll get. In our opinion, the DraftKings Dynasty Rewards Club is the best in the business.
If you play DraftKings DFS or gamble at DraftKings online casino, you’ll earn DK Crowns and Tier Credits for every dollar you risk at both sites too.
Rated 4.8 Out Of 5 Stars From 315K+ Ratings
Betting apps are subject to particularly harsh scrutiny because people lose money. When you’ve lost money, it’s tempting to lash out by leaving an unfair review. Many sportsbook and casino apps suffer from this reality. But the DraftKings app inspires a near-perfect score in the App Store, a feat only a select few of its competitors can compete with.
Does DraftKings Sportsbook Have The Best Odds?
DraftKings Sportsbook has earned a reputation for offering competitive odds at fair prices. It’s simply not possible to have the best odds on every game though. The secret to success in sports betting is having multiple accounts at quality sportsbooks like DraftKings, BetMGM, Caesars Sportsbook, FanDuel, and PointsBet. This allows you to shop the market for the best odds on every bet you make.
How Do The Point Spread And Over/Under Work?
The point spread and Over/Under represent the most common wagers in the sports betting industry, and it’s important to understand how they work. If you’re new to sports betting, it’s also important to understand how odds are priced. Standard odds are offered at -110 or -115 at most sportsbooks. This means you’ll have to wager $110 to win $100 if the odds are -110, or wager $115 to win $100 if the odds are -115. The sportsbook’s fee to handle your bet is known as the vig. At standard odds of -110, for example, the vig here is 4.36%
Check out these spread odds for Game 4 of the Heat-Hawks NBA Playoff series:
|Team||DraftKings Spread||FanDuel Spread|
|Hawks||+7 (-105)||+7.5 (+245)|
|Heat||-7 (-115)||-7.5 (-300)|
It’s important to shop different sportsbooks for the best number and best odds available, whether you’re betting a favorite or an underdog on the point spread. Don’t expect there to be major differences in the betting lines offered by commercial sportsbooks. That said, even the smallest of differences can make a big difference in your final betting results. Even a half-point can be huge in the long term.
If you like the Hawks in the above game, for example, then you’re making your bet at FanDuel because it has the best odds and the best price. If you think the Heat will cover, then you’d make that bet at DraftKings for the same reasons.
Over-Unders are also known as “total” bets. You’re betting either over or under on a certain point total. Keep in mind that the “game total” is the combined number of points scored by both teams. A team total, on the other hand, is the total number of points scored by one specific team in a game. Here are the game totals for the Hawks vs. Heat game:
- DraftKings: 217.5
- FanDuel: 217
If you’re an over bettor then you make the play at FanDuel, as it has a lower number to surpass. Bettors favoring the under should make their bets at DraftKings, which has a slightly higher total and gives you one additional way to win.
Does DraftKings Have Good Moneyline Odds?
Moneyline bets are wagers on a team to win the game outright. There’s no spread component here. In the example below, runs are added or subtracted from a team’s final score. Now let’s compare the actual moneyline odds offered by DraftKings, FanDuel, and BetMGM on a recent MLB game:
|Team||DraftKings Moneyline Odds||FanDuel Moneyline Odds||BetMGM Moneyline Odds|
Giants’ bettors will want to grab the +165 odds at BetMGM for the highest payout, while Brewers’ backers will find their best price of -190 at DraftKings. But how much was the vig on these bets? DraftKings checked in at 3.98% compared to FanDuel (4.1%) and BetMGM (4.4%). It always pays to shop around for the best odds and the best price.
Sportsbooks want to entice bettors with competitive odds, but they also have an expected amount of profit to make on each betting market. This is the theoretical “hold.” The lower the amount here, then the better it is for bettors (i.e. more cash will be paid out to winners with a lower vig). Using our example above, DraftKings had a theoretical hold of 3.83% on the Giants-Brewers game. That 3.83% hold compared favorably to FanDuel (3.93%) and BetMGM (4.22%) as well.
Shopping For The Best Futures Odds
Futures bets are placed on the outcome of a game or event that takes place in the future. Very often it’s the final event of the season that determines a championship, like the Super Bowl. These odds can fluctuate wildly over the course of a season, and it’s vital to shop around for futures odds because there can be significant differences between sportsbooks.
DraftKings, FanDuel, and BetMGM already have Super Bowl 58 futures odds. They all had the same +650 odds on Buffalo as the betting favorite at one point. But what if you’re an Atlanta fan? The Falcons were +20000 at DraftKings, +25000 at FanDuel, and only +25000 at BetMGM at the beginning of the season. That serves as another great reminder to compare the odds being offered at various sportsbooks before making your bet. The payout is significantly greater at FanDuel and BetMGM, in this instance, compared to DraftKings.
Recent DraftKings Partnerships And Updates
DraftKings has been at the forefront of partnering with various organizations, even those that are not so obvious. This includes random events like a free-to-play tournament with Nathan’s Famous around its annual hot dog eating contest. DraftKings has also taken the lead in offering bets on non-traditional events such as the Oscars and the Olympics.
In November 2021, DraftKings announced an expanded multiyear agreement with the NBA that made it a co-official sports betting partner of the league. In July 2021, DraftKings announced a partnership with two PGA events to be held over the summer. This is in addition to its partnership with TPC Scottsdale, which is DraftKings’ licensing partner for online betting in Arizona. Both of these announcements demonstrate DraftKings’ interest in expanding beyond traditional sports like the NFL and NBA.
Even within the MLB, DraftKings announced in July 2021 that baseball fans will be able to watch MLB games and bet live directly from the DraftKings app, a huge step forward in the accessibility of live betting on baseball. In another unique move, DraftKings announced a partnership with Gisele Bündchen, who will act as a special advisor to the sportsbook.
DraftKings iOS App
DraftKings mobile betting is one of the top-rated platforms in the App Store, with a near-perfect score averaged from more than 150k ratings. All states can use the same DraftKings mobile betting app. Simply search “DraftKings Sportsbook” in the App Store to download.
DraftKings Android App
Stable and reliable like the iOS version, DraftKings mobile betting on Android is second to none. Until recently, bettors needed to visit a sportsbook’s website and download the Android app from the website. The Google Play Store didn’t allow any gambling apps on the store in the past. This changed in early 2021, however, and now sportsbook apps are starting to launch within the Google Play Store. The DraftKings Android App is now available for download from the Google Play Store.
DraftKings Sportsbook Site
DraftKings mobile betting is also clean and intuitive via the web browser. If you don’t want to wager via the app, you can simply visit the DraftKings Sportsbook site, log in, and place bets from there. You can do this via mobile device, tablet or computer. You also have the option of placing some bets on the app and some on the site.
You can find the DraftKings app, download it, create an account, and utilize our DraftKings promo offer in under five minutes. This platform is designed to be easy and intuitive. Many new members can join minutes before an event.
Step 1: Download The DraftKings Sportsbook App
DraftKings does not have a different app for different states, but they do have a DraftKings Sportsbook and Casino app, a DraftKings Casino standalone app, and a DraftKings DFS app. So make sure you download the sportsbook app specifically.
Step 2: Create An Account With Your DraftKings Promo Code
During account creation, you’ll need to provide your basic information as well as some more sensitive personal info (such as the last four digits of your SSN for security purposes and identification confirmation). DraftKings protects all data using state-of-the-art SSL encryption and strict internal controls.
You can also utilize your DraftKings promo offer during this stage, or utilize it later if you’re not planning on making a deposit right away.
Step 3: Make A Deposit
Feel free to choose whichever banking method you feel comfortable with here. The DraftKings promo offers the same benefit no matter which payment method you choose. Select from credit or debit card, online bank transfer, PayPal, and a few others. When you make your first deposit you’ll get a $50 bonus bet. That first deposit also is matched 100% for up to $1,000. The deposit offer does come with a 25x playthrough requirement.
Step 4: Place Bets To Unlock Bonus Funds
After claiming your DraftKings deposit bonuses, you still have one more sign-up offer to claim. Place your first bet for $5+, and you’ll get $150 in bonus bets.
No legal online sportsbook in the US is more available than DraftKings. In fact, DraftKings is the exclusive sports betting partner of the New Hampshire Lottery, making DraftKings New Hampshire the only online sportsbook in the state. Here’s a look at all the sports betting states where DraftKings online sportsbook is currently or will be available shortly:
- Arizona: Arizona sports betting
- Colorado: Colorado sports betting
- Connecticut: Connecticut sports betting
- Illinois: Illinois sports betting
- Indiana: Indiana sports betting
- Iowa: Iowa sports betting
- Kansas: DraftKings Sportsbook Kansas
- Kentucky: DraftKings Sportsbook Kentucky
- Louisiana: DraftKings Sportsbook Louisiana
- Maine: DraftKings Sportsbook Maine
- Maryland: DraftKings Sportsbook Maryland
- Massachusetts: DraftKings Sportsbook Massachusetts
- Michigan: Michigan sports betting
- New Hampshire: New Hampshire sports betting
- New Jersey: New Jersey sports betting
- New York: DraftKings Sportsbook New York
- North Carolina (coming soon): DraftKings Sportsbook North Carolina
- Ohio: DraftKings Sportsbook Ohio
- Pennsylvania: Pennsylvania sports betting
- Tennessee: Tennessee sports betting
- Virginia: Virginia sports betting
- West Virginia: West Virginia sports betting
- Wyoming: Wyoming sports betting
Where Is DraftKings Sportsbook Available?
DraftKings Sportsbook is currently available in the following states:
DraftKings is of course one of the top bookmakers in the United States, and its certainly taken off within Arizona. The DraftKings strong promo offer is part of the reason. The familiarity of the DraftKings app and great product reviews are also important. Some of DraftKings’ competitors are still building the brand loyalty that DraftKings Arizona already has.
DraftKings was able to hit the ground running in Connecticut in fall 2021, and the state has since seen an impressive turnout from sports bettors. DraftKing Connecticut is able to take advantage of its partnership with Foxwoods Resort Casino to offer mobile players a great array of betting options.
The DraftKings launch in Colorado during May 2020 was a monumental moment. Its retail location at Mardi Gras Casino at Black Hawk is a special site. DraftKings became a heavyweight sportsbook as soon as its doors opened. DraftKings has also catered to its mobile app users in Colorado by offering juicy odds and great sign-up bonuses.
The Illinois branch of DraftKings launched in early March 2022, and the brand went for a unique approach. DraftKings Sportsbook partnered with Casino Queen in East St. Louis and rebranded the property as “DraftKings Sportsbook at Casino Queen.”
Since DraftKings launched in Indiana, it has continued taking over the Hoosier state. Indiana users are loving their experience with DraftKings, even more than the competition. DraftKings’ unique odds-boosting efforts and fun bet categories likely have a big impact on its competitors as well.
We’re approaching the three-year anniversary of when DraftKings opened its sportsbook in Iowa, and the results have been nothing but positive. The draw of combining bonus offers with a modest deposit is huge, compared to the more standard sportsbook sign-up deals. Make sure you give DraftKings a download if you’re located in Iowa.
Online sports betting is launched in early September 2022, and there’s no question that DraftKings is a top dog in Kansas. Make sure you check back often at our DraftKings Kansas page to ensure you’re getting the latest details on welcome bonuses and offers. Boot Hill Casino and Resort in Dodge City (Boot Hill Gaming) is in partnership with DraftKings, and we expect tons of bets to be placed on the hometown Kansas City Chiefs.
DraftKings Sportsbook came online on September 28, 2023, in Kentucky. Retail sportsbooks in the state launched on September 28, 2023. DraftKings is partnered with Cumberland Run Racetrack.
Still fresh to the DraftKings state lineup since joining in January 2022, DraftKings Louisiana is about to hit its hottest stretch of play for users. The 2023 college football season will be massive as the LSU Tigers try to dethrone the Alabama Crimson Tide in the SEC. We all know that football reigns supreme in the south, so be sure to grab DraftKings’ fantastic sign-up offers before kickoff this fall.
DraftKings Sportsbook came online in Maine on Nov. 3, 2023. DraftKings partnered with the Passamaquoddy Tribe to launch in Maine.
The last state to legalize before the end of 2022 was Maryland. The Terrapin state has a variety of interesting local teams worth checking out, including the Baltimore Ravens and Baltimore Orioles. Check out our DraftKings Maryland page often to get the latest updates.
DraftKings MA has been an immediate hit in the Bay State, even though it just launched on March 10, 2023. Their app was an instant success when others struggled to get off the ground. But that’s the quality that comes with DraftKings, and with the Red Sox season coming, expect more to flock to DraftKings MA.
A heavyweight state in terms of excellent franchises and collegiate programs to bet on, Michigan has naturally taken to DraftKings in droves. Being able to take advantage of the Michigan Wolverines’ sudden improvement in 2021 was a major boost for DraftKings’ business and bettors’ pockets. Can the Detroit Lions and Detroit Pistons see a similar jump?
DraftKings New Hampshire
The New Hampshire sports betting market is unique in terms of what is allowed and what is not. The state has a bevy of in-person retail sports betting options, but online sports betting is legal through the DraftKings Sportsbook only. The New Hampshire state lottery oversees all sports betting in-state.
DraftKings New Jersey
The competition is thick in New Jersey, but DraftKings is still at the top of the list of best user experiences. To start, as soon as you enter the app, you find what’s called a betting carousel. This is a custom-built wheel that suggests betting options for you based on your preferences. DraftKings competitors could learn a thing or two from this type of creativity.
DraftKings New York
The Empire State of course needed to join the sports betting party, even if it took longer than we had originally hoped. Having launched in 2021, DraftKings New York has seen DraftKings Sportsbook take an aggressive introduction to the state. DraftKings has partnered with del Lago Resort & Casino to bring its sportsbook into DraftKings New York. For those not near the Waterloo station, simply download the app and get ready to bet on (or against) the New York Giants and New York Jets for the upcoming NFL regular season.
The state of Ohio officially welcomed sports betting to the state with a New Years Day bang on January 1, 2023. Ohio approved its first batch of Type C sports betting licenses this month, paving the way for a plethora of state businesses to offer sports gambling, according to Crain’s Cleveland Business. Stay tuned to our DraftKings Ohio page for updates.
A state with premier NFL, NHL, and collegiate programs to bet on, Pennsylvania quickly established itself as a flagship betting location. DraftKings first debuted in the Meadows Casino and has since taken off to be a colossal force.
Certain states prohibit betting on college teams within state lines, but thankfully that is not the case for Tennessee. Because the state legalized betting on both pro and collegiate teams within state lines, Tennessee bettors are able to fully enjoy their experience. After all, who would want to miss out betting on the Memphis Grizzlies, Nashville Predators, and Tennessee Volunteers?
After almost three years of waiting, Virginia finally joined the sports betting community in January 2021. Since then, the state has seen a significant user base develop. DraftKings has an aggressive bonus, based on deposit offers, for their new users in Virginia.
DraftKings West Virginia
Whether a new user or a regular in West Virginia, DraftKings has set itself up as an attractive option. They offer a Full Moon Spooky Roulette on their casino side. Sportsbook participants will enjoy their sign-up offer and the ability to refer friends for more rewards!
The first online sportsbook to go live in Wyoming is none other than DraftKings. The early returns in the state are promising for DraftKings Wyoming. Since September 2021 Wyoming has seen consistent participation from residents. Make sure you’re giving DraftKings Wyoming the chance to line your pockets.
DraftKings Midwest And DraftKings Northeast
If your state is closing in on legalizing online sports betting, then it’s a safe bet that DraftKings will be an option.
DraftKings Nevada doesn’t exist, however, with the more established Las Vegas casino brands enjoying favoritism in that market. But that’s unique to Nevada. Pretty much everywhere else, DraftKings is available.
The DraftKings Sportsbook is most prominent in the Midwest and the Northeast too.
DraftKings Illinois, DraftKings Iowa, and DraftKings Indiana each became highly popular throughout 2020. The Governor of Illinois initially suspended the in-person registration requirement for sportsbook apps in 2020 (later getting rid of it entirely), and the same requirement expired in Iowa in early 2021. As a result, DraftKings Illinois and DraftKings Iowa have recently grown in popularity, and DraftKings Kansas should launch soon too.
DraftKings Michigan, though, is already a force to be reckoned with, and the state is positioned to overtake New Jersey for online gambling supremacy due to its larger population size.
In the Northeast, DraftKings New Jersey and DraftKings Pennsylvania are also massive names in their respective states, which have some of the most liberal online gambling laws in the country. Both also have relatively large populations, though Pennsylvania has four million more people.
As such, DraftKings New Jersey and DraftKings Pennsylvania generate incredible revenue for the brand, and that means better odds and promotions no matter where you’re located.
In What States Is The DraftKings Casino App Available?
The DraftKings Casino app is available in the following states that legalized online sports and casino gaming:
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
If you’re in one of those states above, then you can play blackjack, roulette, slots, and more on the DraftKings Sportsbook and Casino app, or via the standalone DraftKings Casino app.
Upcoming DraftKings Expansion In 2023
Gaming Today anticipates that DraftKings will continue its expansion into states that have recently legalized mobile sports betting.
As we laid out in this review, DraftKings Sportsbook does it right on almost every level. The biggest issue for DraftKings is probably its reliance on brand recognition alone, with the DraftKings Sportsbook app promos and lines sometimes losing out to its competitors.
Why You’ll Like It:
- DraftKings Sportsbook app is as good as it gets
- Great lines, market depth, and features
- Tons of daily promotions
What Could Be Improved:
- DraftKings Sportsbook app can sometimes offer worse odds than smaller brands
- The welcome bonus is lackluster
- DraftKings Nevada needs to launch sooner rather than later
DraftKings App General Review
Deposit And Withdrawal
For most states, the DraftKings deposit and withdrawal methods are as follows:
- Bank Transfer: Use your bank account login to transfer funds directly to and from your DraftKings account.
- Credit Card: Credit cards can offer a convenient and easy way to add funds and DraftKings is one of the best credit card betting sites. However, the transaction can count as a cash advance, which comes with fees.
- Debit Card: The same convenience of credit cards without the potential for cash advance fees. This is also a valid withdrawal option.
- Draftkings Play+ Card: Utilize this prepaid card option to transfer funds from your bank account or DraftKings account. You can also use the funds on the Play+ card online and in stores.
- PayPal: Most people are familiar with the extremely popular e-wallet PayPal. DraftKings is one of the best PayPal betting sites for making deposits and withdrawals.
- Casino Cage: DraftKings usually has a partnership with an in-state casino, where you should be able to deposit and withdraw in cash at their cashiers.
- E-Check: Use your routing and account numbers to transfer funds directly to and from your sportsbook account.
Certain states restrict payment methods, so make sure to check for your specific state laws. DraftKings Iowa, for example, doesn’t accept credit card payments due to state laws.
DraftKings Customer Support
DraftKings Sportsbook and Casino customer support is available 24-7 via online chat, and you can send them an email for less urgent matters. You can also fill out a form to receive a call back from their support.
The DraftKings DFS customer support is only available from 6:00 AM EST until 11:59 PM EST.
DraftKings holds a license with the following regulatory bodies:
- Arizona Department Of Gaming through a partnership with the PGA Tour.
- Colorado Division of Gaming through a partnership with Twin River. You can also find a retail DraftKings Sportsbook at Mardi Gras Casino in Black Hawk, CO.
- Illinois Gaming Board through a partnership with Casino Queen in East St Louis, IL, which also houses a retail DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Indiana Gaming Commission through a partnership with Ameristar Casino Hotel in East Chicago, IN, which will open a retail DraftKings Sportsbook in 2021.
- Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission through a partnership with Wild Rose Casinos, which houses retail DraftKings sportsbooks in Clinton, Emmetsburg, and Jefferson, IA.
- Kentucky Horse Racing Commission licenses DraftKings. DraftKings partnered with Cumberland Run Racetrack.
- Michigan Gaming Control Board through a partnership with Bay Mills Resort & Casino in Brimley, MI, which does not have a retail sportsbook yet.
- New Hampshire Lottery has a partnership with DraftKings to offer an online sports betting platform to anyone over 18 in the state. You can also find the retail DraftKings Sportsbook at Filotimo in Manchester and The Brook in Seabrook.
- New Jersey Division of Gaming through a partnership with Resorts Casino & Hotel in Atlantic City, NJ, which has a retail DraftKings Sportsbook.
- New York State Gaming Commission through a partnership with del Lago Resort & Casino.
- Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board through a partnership with Hollywood Casino and the Meadows Racetrack, both of which have a retail DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Tennessee Lottery has a partnership with DraftKings to offer an online sports betting platform to anyone over 21 in the state.
- Virginia Lottery allowed DraftKings Sportsbook to launch in the state in late January 2021. In-state casinos and sportsbooks are currently being built in the state.
- West Virginia Lottery through a partnership with Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races, which has a retail DraftKings Sportsbook.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL).
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI/VA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA).
21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL/TN/MI/VA only. In partnership with Meadows Racetrack & Casino. Eligibility restrictions apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.
DraftKings Sportsbook Review FAQ
Open a new DraftKings Sportsbook account in November and you’ll receive up to $1,200 in welcome bonuses. The DraftKings bonus comes in three parts:
- Your first deposit is matched 20% for up to $1,000.
- When you make your first deposit you get a $50 bonus bet.
- When you make your first cash wager of at least $5, you get $150 in bonus bets. These bets come in $25 amounts.
Yes. DraftKings Sportsbook is legal in the US in nearly all states that allow legal online sports betting. These states include Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
DraftKings should be launching its online sportsbook in North Carolina and Vermont soon.
You can download the DraftKings Sportsbook app in the App Store if you have an iOS device. As of March 2021, you can also download the DraftKings Android App directly from the Google Play Store.
No matter what device you have, you can also simply bet on the DraftKings Sportsbook directly on the website via its web browser.
Yes, but you can also find casino games in the DraftKings Sportsbook app in states where they’re both legal. The DraftKings Casino app is a standalone option that houses all the casino games that you can find on the DraftKings Casino website. The DraftKings Sportsbook offers a stripped-down version of the sportsbook offerings, but it has slots and table games, which will satisfy most sports bettors who also enjoy casino gaming.
The DraftKings mobile betting app has to utilize geolocation services to verify that your wager is being placed in a state where DraftKings is legally licensed. This is pursuant to all state laws with legal online sports betting.
You can set it so that the DraftKings mobile betting app only tracks your location when you have the app open or when you’re placing a bet. That way, they’re not tracking you at all times.
The DraftKings Sportsbook app is a safe, legitimate online sports betting platform that utilizes the latest encryption and security technology. DraftKings also has a strong commitment to responsible gaming, making it easy for users to limit their spending, take a break from the app, or voluntarily lose access to the app altogether. You can learn more about the security protocols and responsible gaming services directly on the site or app.
You don’t need to enter a promo code to claim the DraftKings Sportsbook welcome offer. Use the click-to-claim DraftKings promo code link to automatically apply the welcome offer to your account at registration.
Yes, DraftKings pays real money when you win your wager. Cashing out is a simple and fast process compared to many sportsbook competitors.
Even with continued efforts to market its product in legal gambling states, DraftKings continues to earn impressive revenue totals.
Yes, DraftKings Sportsbook at Wrigley Field is now open. However, while you can watch sports, buy food and drink, in-person sports betting is now yet available at the Wrigley Field. You can use the DraftKings Sportsbook mobile app to place bets though.