William Hill sportsbook is now live in Tennessee. Volunteer State sports bettors can get in on the action right now via the William Hill mobile app for iOS or Android.
How To Sign Up at William Hill TN
If you’ve ever signed up for a social media account or an online shopping site, the process for creating a William Hill TN sportsbook account in Tennessee will be very familiar to you. Here’s a step-by-step guide to getting signed up and placing your first bet.
- Download the William Hill app.
- Click “register” or “sign up” and follow the steps to create your account. You’ll need:
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Email address
- Last 4 digits of your SSN
- If the app requires it, confirm your account via email.
- Make your first deposit.
- Peruse the available betting lines and odds, and add your selection to your bet slip.
- Place your bet and watch the event(s) or check back later to see if your bet wins.
Betting On Tennessee Sports
Looking to place your bets on a favorite Tennessee team like the Titans, Grizzlies, or Predators? You’re in luck, Tennessee bettors have full access to these sports at William Hill and every other sportsbook in the state.
College sports are fair game too, though there’s one restriction. Tennessee sports betting apps can’t offer in-game prop bets. It’s a bummer, but it’s not quite as bad as other states such as Illinois sports betting, where you can’t bet on any in-state teams.
Tennessee Sports Betting
However, another new player is poised to join the fray. WynnBET was conditionally approved for a Tennessee launch on February 10, 2021. No word yet on a launch date, but it’s a safe bet that WynnBET will bring Tennessee’s sportsbook count to six within a few weeks.